over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest EQ dose to be effective

DM2000

Registered
I run 200mg test c weekly for trt. I don't want to add masteron (low dose) besides it being very effective because I'll lose my hair... lol

Last blast was test c 500 eq 400.. what's the lowest dose eq can be effective at?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I run 200mgs Test E year round, and I'm currently 7 weeks into EQ at 400mgs. It works: a) improved leanness, b) increased strength, c) virtually no bloat (CHO intake dependent), d) increased fullness, e) increased endurance, f) loss of libido, g) increased paranoia, and h) increased lethargy.

People think that you need insane doses of EQ for it to work: "the magic starts on 1g+ bro!" In reality it's just a compound that needs to be run for a long time. For example, for me, 400mgs for 20 weeks beats 800mgs for 12 weeks, hands down.

I would personally run it at min. 400mgs/week, EQ is not a real agressive compound..

pretty aggressive on those lipids though....

:cool:

I've used it at 300mg/week many times and had good results.

I run 200mg test c weekly for trt. I don't want to add masteron (low dose) besides it being very effective because I'll lose my hair... lol

Last blast was test c 500 eq 400.. what's the lowest dose eq can be effective at?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Add Primobolan instead.

Back in the late 90s I used to get a big 100 ml bottle of ganabol. It was 50 mg/ml. I would take three shots of 3 cc each week, so 450 mg/week. I would do really well on just that. I was taking nothing else but that. 10 weeks of that and I would put on a nice solid 10 lbs or so. No bloat or fat.

Back in the late 90s I used to get a big 100 ml bottle of ganabol. It was 50 mg/ml. I would take three shots of 3 cc each week, so 450 mg/week. I would do really well on just that. I was taking nothing else but that. 10 weeks of that and I would put on a nice solid 10 lbs or so. No bloat or fat.

I use to do almost the same thing in the late 80s with 50 ml bottle. 250-300 mg/w.

real good quality EQ you wont need much... like said above, some of us older lions had LEGIT "real" vet grade (technically pharma grade as it needs to be at a specific quality with regulations,but just for animals) we didnt need much, ganabol was mostly what we used, I think I was using 200-300mg a week and I was putting on MASS, yes, growing on EQ imagine that..it made us oily and zitty like creatures, but man nothing beat that good old quality from back when.. not one lab I have even ran has ever come close to the vet grade we had back in the 80/90's..

real good quality EQ you wont need much... like said above, some of us older lions had LEGIT "real" vet grade (technically pharma grade as it needs to be at a specific quality with regulations,but just for animals) we didnt need much, ganabol was mostly what we used, I think I was using 200-300mg a week and I was putting on MASS, yes, growing on EQ imagine that..it made us oily and zitty like creatures, but man nothing beat that good old quality from back when.. not one lab I have even ran has ever come close to the vet grade we had back in the 80/90's..

The AAS these days is so much better than that dirty Mexican crap.
I went to Mexico every Saturday. People would talk shit because i was so broken out with welts of acne from the Mexican gear. There’s nothing from Mexico that comes close to the AAS i get here now.

The AAS these days is so much better than that dirty Mexican crap.
I went to Mexico every Saturday. People would talk shit because i was so broken out with welts of acne from the Mexican gear. There’s nothing from Mexico that comes close to the AAS i get here now.

gear today is amazing, no doubt, but back when before everything went to shit with counterfeits. Fort Dodge was some of the BEST eq I have ever ran to this day..

back in the 70/80/90's some companies based in mexico where international corporations part of Manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical products. ..fort dodge which was also US based was eventually sold to PFIZER, which was also Mexican based , thus the popular Mexican fort dodge EQ

Pfizer S.A. DE C.V.
Paseo de los Tamarindos 40
Col. Bosques de las Lomas
México , D.F. 05120

PFIZER, S.A. DE C.V. has been a member of the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico since 2001

Even at a low dosage I'd be concerned about the increase in RBC EQ brings, especially for extended periods.

Its more expensive, but Primobolan at 400-600mg per week would be ideal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131