over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowndose trestolone

Trest is significantly stronger per mg than test. 100 mg/week trest ace feels about as strong as 400 - 500 mg/week test or 200 - 250 mg/week tren. By "strong" I mean how it feels physically and how it changes my body. An equivalent strength dose of test or tren comes with far more side effects in my experience.

This is completely subjective, obviously. It's just my personal experience.

I’ve been running 50 mgs of Trestolone acetate daily along with 500 mgs of test e weekly. I’m going to try reducing the Trestolone dosage to 25 mgs daily and see what happens. I’ve never needed anti-es. Tried them a few times and it always decreased my sex drive, even at very low dosages.

How do you all feel physically/emotionally on trest?

It's the best "feel good" steroid I've tried. It has none of the negative psychological side effects I get from tren. Trest gives me a mild dbol like euphoria or sense of well being that lasts all day. I can run it for months at a time unlike dbol. The added size makes me feel like the hulk, even if I'm small compared to some guys here. My sex drive goes through the roof on trest, as does my endurance in the gym.

It makes me feel warmer through the day, which isn't really a negative thing. The only bad side effect I get is feeling uncomfortably bloated after a cheat meal.

daily doses of 50mg trest is too much.. lower the dose down to 15-25mg, and you will see more positives than negatives.

that said.. sex drive on trest is crazy.. its like being 16-18 again, if not more so.
i can finish with my lady, and within 30mins, be ROCK(!!!) hard again..
wake up the next morning, with yet another rock hard erection. sometimes i wake up due to my hard on being too hard.

she keeps asking 'what are you taking'.. my reply is, "i'm doing more squats"

Soon the masses will realize. Trest is the king of feel good steroids. That's why it is so fucking expensive. You get what you pay for.

What's the difference between the A and E besides the short vs long ester ? I've only found one sponsor that has the E and none with the A ( not saying there isn't any) but I haven't found any.

What's the difference between the A and E besides the short vs long ester ? I've only found one sponsor that has the E and none with the A ( not saying there isn't any) but I haven't found any.

They feel the same to me other than the kick in time and how long it lasts after quitting. I'd recommend acetate for someone trying it for the first time. A lot of guys love trest, but some get side effects like gyno or extreme bloating. It's good to know how you respond to it before committing to a long ester like enanthate or decanoate.

They feel the same to me other than the kick in time and how long it lasts after quitting. I'd recommend acetate for someone trying it for the first time. A lot of guys love trest, but some get side effects like gyno or extreme bloating. It's good to know how you respond to it before committing to a long ester like enanthate or decanoate.

Ok, thank you .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke