over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowww Testosterone Levels...147!!!

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
A friend of mine recently had some blood work done do to some over whelming fatigue that he has been experiencing. The doctor only ordered the standard CMP, CBC so I suggested to my bud that since he was already there, to get his testosterone levels checked. Anyways, the results came back today and his Test. level was 147 on a range of 241-827 ng/dl!!! :eek:

Now here's the interesting twist to the story. My homie had been all natural up until 2 weeks ago when he began a 50mg dose of oral Winstrol daily. Now what I'm figuring is that the Winstrol should have increased his testosterone levels to some degree...am I wrong?? Is it possible that the Winstrol suppressed testosterone levels? Then again, maybe the Winstrol is bunk? Any thoughts from the experts out there?

A50# said:
Now here's the interesting twist to the story. My homie had been all natural up until 2 weeks ago when he began a 50mg dose of oral Winstrol daily. Now what I'm figuring is that the Winstrol should have increased his testosterone levels to some degree...am I wrong?? Is it possible that the Winstrol suppressed testosterone levels? Then again, maybe the Winstrol is bunk? Any thoughts from the experts out there?
Hmm... are you serious with this question? If you are, of course the Winstrol suppressed his T levels.

not an expert but most likelly winstrol is not the reason...

remember ...of the properties of Winstrol is it’s profound ability to lower SHBG much more than other steroids, which could in turn raise the amount of free test in the body...

what was his free test on the exam?

suppresion of natural test levels will occur although not to extent that many others do (reason explained above)

how old is your buddy?
what were his test levels previous the cycle?
he could have had naturally low test levels before e even started...

did he check his LH and fsh levels...those are also a good indication of what going on.

juicyr6 said:

remember ...of the properties of Winstrol is it’s profound ability to lower SHBG much more than other steroids, which could in turn raise the amount of free test in the body...

suppresion of natural test levels will occur although not to extent that many others do (reason explained above)

how old is your buddy?

did he check his LH and fsh levels...those are also a good indication of what going on.

LH and FSH levels are great indicators. What was his levels?

I think this is a a very simple matter: Winstrol at 50mg for 2 weeks can and will surely lower your testosterone below normal.

Winstrol by itself will not raise your total or free testosterone. This is basic stuff. It does not matter that it lowers SHBG when it inhibits the HPTA. If it did you might as well do Winstrol as PCT lol.

Last edited:
juicyr6 said:

how old is your buddy?

As far as I know this is the first time his testosterone levels have been accurately tested. Age is around 36-37 yrs old.
He went back in this evening for more bloodwork. Additional testing was for LH and for some reeason prolactin levels.

KillerStack said:
Winstrol by itself will not raise your total or free testosterone. This is basic stuff. It does not matter that it lowers SHBG when it inhibits the HPTA. If it did you might as well do Winstrol as PCT lol.

never said anything against this...every and any steroid will be suppresive, some will shut you down, winstrol is not very suppresive compared to most steroids, and has an advantage of lowering SHBG.
now with a total test of 147 , he probably has around 30 of free test, thats pretty damn low...having said that 2 weeks of 50mg of winstrol IMO is not enough to lower test levels of an healthy adult to that extent.

basically what im saying is winstrol should not be done as pct obviously...lol
but i also dont think it would lower him to that extent.

although a study have showed that a single dose of 100mg of nadralone has almost 100% suppressive effects on the htpa, i dont believe winstrol alone will do this...just my 2 cents

juicyr6 said:
...having said that 2 weeks of 50mg of winstrol IMO is not enough to lower test levels of an healthy adult to that extent.
Well, IIRC Anavar at 15mg will lower test by 30% in 3 days so Winstrol at 50mg for 2 weeks sounds like it would lower test below normal. I can't remember offhand exactly how suppressive Winstrol is though but I would guess it's at least at the level of Anavar. 50mg is a high dosage compared to therapeutic dosages (which are like 6mg day) also.

I would never do just winny again. I looked like crap on a winny only cycle. As soon as I went off the winny and 100% natural everyone thought I was on the juice because I looked so much better. Winny only supressed my own test and give me a flat look.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws