over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loyalty, love, Belief.

XtremeMuscle!

Registered
In all my years in the game, I've realized some transcending truths: It's better to take chances on believing the best in people rather than the worst. Man we've all have bad days which could cause our behavior to cause others to have bad days as well. I've recently had a fallout with a source from a board I'm affiliated elsewhere. Because I know this board doesn't deal with anything illegal. I just want to see more loyalty in the arena of anabolics. So my message is this: if someone is helping you .....help them. Be loyal, be true, and keep the Karma in your direction.

Well, in the arena where you had your problem there can be errors that happen. Things can go wrong sometimes and look intentional. Maybe things will work out for you. I had a few sources burn me, it happens to just about everyone. If I were you I wouldn't get too torn up over what happened to you. I would find a new source and move on.

In all my years in the game, I've realized some transcending truths: It's better to take chances on believing the best in people rather than the worst. Man we've all have bad days which could cause our behavior to cause others to have bad days as well. I've recently had a fallout with a source from a board I'm affiliated elsewhere. Because I know this board doesn't deal with anything illegal. I just want to see more loyalty in the arena of anabolics. So my message is this: if someone is helping you .....help them. Be loyal, be true, and keep the Karma in your direction.

Always do good, somehow if its not within a few days maybe its 20-30 years from now good will come back!

Well, in the arena where you had your problem there can be errors that happen. Things can go wrong sometimes and look intentional. Maybe things will work out for you. I had a few sources burn me, it happens to just about everyone. If I were you I wouldn't get too torn up over what happened to you. I would find a new source and move on.

Agreed. Solid advice brother. Actually you're so close to point it's unbelievable. I used this source for well over a year with great results. Then I did the brilliant thing of testing my gear with one of those Palumbo test kits. Well a draw from one of his vials came up negative; however, I should have waited before asking questions: I'm pretty sure the test kit was bad. And though I kept our converstation off the board, never accusing, it all went bad with just a few questions on these kits. So after he told " lose my email" and " I will never reply to you" again, I took it bad but was able to move on. I had another bro from the same board that was gtg so it wasn't the end. But then when I went to log in I noticed I was banned. So apparently he's got some pretty good leverage. Anyway, I recently sent him an email for kicks to see if he'd move on and put the past past. He said he would so I put in an order. So he hasn't responded to my emails really, but it's only been a week or so since sending my addy. My other bro I've used from that board said he's solid, probably holidays and all. Hate to get jacked when I have bros waiting on this as well. AGAIN THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BOARD. I came to this board over this mess as a place for advice & brotherhood. Thanks for your replies my bros.....Xtreme

Always do good, somehow if its not within a few days maybe its 20-30 years from now good will come back!
Well it's kind of like a chick you take out who says she can't cuz the last dude just burned her....lol. You never know. But yea bro it's good that we have karma so we don't end up with too many skinny bastards roaming the earth. Like this vegan sh^&%&& is taken over like the plague. haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws