LR3 Experiment

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Many guys may miss it so I figured I would post the link to my LR3 experiment. If I didn't have an existing thread I would have just posted it all here but there is no point in having 2 threads to update the same info. So if you want to check it out feel free to at...

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-30-solid-pounds-6-months-27.html#post2515292

Below is the opening post.

LR3 Experiment

I have 5mg of LR3 and I will be using 200mcg eod. I have 3 different brands and I haven't a clue how good/crap they are. 2 brands are very cheap and 1 is more expensive and they include:

- Magnus Pharmaceuticals from India
- Bio-Peptide from Hong Kong
- Nouveaux from Switzerland

I am going to run them in that order. I have 1 of the Indian brand that has a scratch off code. The other 2 brands I have 2mg of each and they basically go up in price. Hopefully all of them a great but I am basically saving what should be the best till last.

The only thing I will be changing is adding carbs in my intra shake as I will be using the LR3 pre workout. I will dose it at 100mcg bi-laterally so 200mcg in total.

Tonight I started the Magnus brand and dosed 100mcg in each quad and so far so good (apart from the knee thing above). I definitely felt it hit in and I started sweating more. Most days I will be adding about 60-80g vitargo into my intra shake. Tonight as I was training legs and it was first dose I added 100g HBCD's into my intra shake. My HBCD's are nearly gone so I will just swop over to vitargo soon.

I am excited to see what they can do as I have experienced great results in the past. Here is a pic of the products...

if I were you I'd start with what I think was the best
that way you could see declining results by the 2nd brand and get more of the good stuff to keep things going

rather than having to go through 2 whole brands waste more time (weeks/months) and then eventually realize in the end that you wasted all that time and the last brand (most expensive) was a lot better

that way you could see declining results by the 2nd brand and get more of the good stuff to keep things going

rather than having to go through 2 whole brands waste more time (weeks/months) and then eventually realize in the end that you wasted all that time and the last brand (most expensive) was a lot better
A potential problem with this is desensitization of IGF1 receptors. You might get worse results by the time you use the second brand, but that need not be due to lower potency but rather because you are desensitized.

I completely understand your logic but I am going to stick with how I have it set up. At the end of the day no one knows because we haven't a clue how good each vial is. Furthermore going off price to gauge quality is flawed as everyone knows and it is just a gussing game. If it is how I stated and the best looking and most expensive brand is the best then I would rather have it last though. I like to taper things up so would much rather use inferior products first then finish with the best. Again though it's just a guessing game. I will add though I was planning a short break between the 2nd and 3rd brands if I felt it would do me good so I may do that. I am in no rush and have 3 brands so going to use them all so I am not too concerned with time.

A potential problem with this is desensitization of IGF1 receptors. You might get worse results by the time you use the second brand, but that need not be due to lower potency but rather because you are desensitized.

The above brings me onto this point and again I may have a break in between certain brands if I feel it will benefit me. Although there is no real sufficient evidence of what you post. Many have used that phrase a lot over the years and maybe you saw it in a Dave Palumbo video. I personally believe desensitization happens with everything so I have taken that into consideration. So I am not disagreeing with you at all but it's definitely not like is posted all over the internet. Meaning if I use a massive dose it won't suddenly stop working in 1 week because I am desensitized. I have used 100mcg-200mcg in the past and moved up in dose and over the weeks had improved results. Nevertheless I do believe in shorter cycles when running such high doses.

Thanks for the comments guys. I had already started the Magnus brand though. So far my body temperature and appetite have increased. I will start posting all the data in my main thread. Thanks again :)

Looking forward to seeing how your experiment goes!

I've tried it periodically throughout my prep, 100mcgs Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before bed. Saturday I wake up nice and full and noticeably harder. I'm yet to experiment with it around workouts though.

I'm new to the forum and still have to get a feel for who knows the basic stuff and who cold be helped by my Captain Obvious posts :D apologies

Looking forward to seeing how your experiment goes!

I've tried it periodically throughout my prep, 100mcgs Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before bed. Saturday I wake up nice and full and noticeably harder. I'm yet to experiment with it around workouts though.

Thanks. To be honest I was thinking how is this an experiment if I have used 200mcg eod in the past. I said to myself I am experimenting with new and unknown brands. But it got me thinking especially as I am training most days that maybe I should just go for it and dose 200mcg ed or even just every workout day. Actually I just decided I will do it every workout day :D The timing doesn't really make much difference due to it's active life. I do love dosing it pre workout so try that out next time.

I'm new to the forum and still have to get a feel for who knows the basic stuff and who cold be helped by my Captain Obvious posts :D apologies

No need to apologize matey. I used to write the same and again I believe desensitization occurs with everything in a sense. It's definitely not like you hear about online. They make it sound like if you dose more than 50mcg it will be inactive in about 1-2 weeks.

Guys would you rather me update here too? Guys still post on this thread but haven't in my main thread. I figured it's pointless writing the same stuff in 2 threads on the same forum. I don't mind though as it's no bother.

Quite honestly the hunger is ridiculous. I didn't notice it the last times I tried LR3 but that to be expected as I was eating loads of carbs daily. This time I have been on minimal carbs (for me) for over a month. My insulin sensitivity and blood glucose were probably primed for LR3 :)

A few days ago I could workout with my intra shake (no carbs) and come back and just eat protein only. Maybe I would throw in a small amount of carbs for glycogen replenishment or do a low calorie salad etc. Days later I am having carbs in my intra and just had 70g carbs from basmati rice post workout and still hungry afterwards. Its definitely the lr3 and not the introduction of more carbs so I crave more. I felt it the first day before I started drinking my intra shake. I am also craving carbs in the daytime which I haven't done like this for awhile. Obviously it's effects on blood glucose is the main reason but I haven't tested mine so I can't give you numbers.

I injured my knee when stretching (after legs) and not concentrating and falling down with my knee coming out of socket. It's quite bad so all this week I will just be training upper body until it's healed. I will probably just dose the LR3 in the muscle to be trained. Before I trained chest so put 100mcg in each pec.

I have dosed the Magnus IGF-1 LR3 5 times so the vial is finished. I am leaner and fuller but nothing dramatic. I am also taking into consideration the added carbs in regards to the fullness. Overall it's decent but nothing spectacular like I had hoped using this dose. If I had a few vials it would be a good cycle and again it was very cheap so no complaints but I had hoped for more.

Change of plan due to certain events so I am going to swop the order of the brands. Starting tomorrow will be the Nouveaux LR3 from Switzerland and I have high hopes. I will be carrying on with 200mcg pre workout so I can compare. After I use this brand I will have over 1 week off and start the 3rd brand (Bio-pep tide).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear