over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lr3 igf1 and gh

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
why does everyone seem to want to do it pre workout nowadays? what do you really think its going to do durring your workout?

Igf is one of the things along with gh that needs to be taken long term to see the full effects from. GETTING A BETTER PUMP is not what its about! what happens when you stop....the effects go away. so whats the big deal?
now, using 80mcg post workout for months.....add gear...and see what you look like next show. gh....unless you can do 3 kits, dont bother. and no, 10 iu is not better than 2 iu for long term.

I know a guy in Europe, does `10 iu a day of real hgh leading to a show, but not year round....you wouldnt even know he takes anything at all. hes 160lb in shape. now look at a guy who takes 2 iu for 6 months....and see the difference.

lucian

i been on hgh for 8 months at 5iu, 5 days on 2 off, and loving it.. it makes my cycles 10 times stronger it seems..

im starting some igf lr3 next week, and another cycle the following week..

im still thinking on if im gonna do it post wo or pre wo.. im like u bro i dnt think it really matters.

and i take my hgh at night

the longer you stay on the gh the more you see what it does. 6 iu is about the most i would go and i would even run it in cycles of 2 iu for 3 months 6 iu for a month ect.

we have seen a few bros on here, young, have some issues from too much gh.
It can and will cause heart problems. My good friend A. Darezzo passed away at the maters nats a while ago. He was on a lot of gh for a long time, and it led to heart issues.

i think the problem is most of the new guys dont RESPECT the drugs and how powerful they can be.

20 yr old on 6 peptides and 3 roids thinking of using slin....cmon! most of us didnt even know about these things at 20 let alone use them.

I dont condemn drug use, i just dont like the abuse of it and lack of hard work and time they put into it before trying all these things.

in the gym the other day some young kid came in, maybe 200lb, pretty fat and started bouncing wts all over and acting like he was king shit. in the middle of the gym his buddy yelled and asked if he had any more candy cuz he needs to gain more wt. wtf? i thought these kids were clean. they looked clean.

its just different now, most people think to get big and strong...you need the secret stack. good luck...your gonna be looking forever!

Last edited:
i totally agree with you on abuse

as for igf lr3 ,,,it is not doing what endo igf created from GH signal is doing,,,you said it, pump/ vascularity 'cosmetic' look much like what slin does IMO, thats all

good for comp prep or looking good year around, im not too sure which is more 'deadly' GH or lr3, but time will tell

plus exo GH is going to stop endo GH anyways (will find some proof of this but ive heard this makes sense however i doubt its a BIG nut shutdown like AAS does) so when some people say lr3 is bad for endo GH and they are already on rHGH, thats funny

also lr3 is in you for a long time, i guess the peak when you shoot it pre wo makes the pump more dramatic but post pre bed etc etc doesnt matter for lr3 i think..

Last edited:
20 yr old on 6 peptides and 3 roids thinking of using slin....cmon! most of us didnt even know about these things at 20 let alone use them.

*Well said Lucian.

I'm thinking about running my first hgh cycle in 2011, adding it to ~700 mg/wk test blend. 3 kits you say would be the minimum??

Which do you think is better for its cost to benefit ratio: Lr3 or hgh?

i totally agree with you on abuse

as for igf lr3 ,,,it is not doing what endo igf created from GH signal is doing,,,you said it, pump/ vascularity 'cosmetic' look much like what slin does IMO, thats all

good for comp prep or looking good year around, im not too sure which is more 'deadly' GH or lr3, but time will tell

plus exo GH is going to stop endo GH anyways so when some people say lr3 is bad for endo GH and they are already on rHGH, thats funny

also lr3 is in you for a long time, i guess the peak when you shoot it pre wo makes the pump more dramatic but post pre bed etc etc doesnt matter for lr3 i think..

Have you seen any studies that show this? Not that I don't believe you, but I haven't found anything that says it does. If you have any links you could post I would love to see them.

Igf-1 pwo...not a good idea.....the reason is because u will halt endogenous mgf production.....just because u were a beast before u started igf-1 doesn't mean u are using it correctly....will it still work? Sure...to an extent

Have you seen any studies that show this? Not that I don't believe you, but I haven't found anything that says it does. If you have any links you could post I would love to see them.

i dont believe it either actually ahhahaha, ive seen people stop gh and use these peps and get same results including myself

but i f'd up that sentence i shold have said ive seen people say or heard,

my bad, will correct now.

but i think to a point it will happen i just dont see why GHRH/GH/IGF loop will be exceptional when compared to....TRH/TSH/T3 ....CRH/ACTH/cortisol ....blah blah lol

someone will correct me on this i hope!

ok pinning after, not before makes more sense as you start to build, rebuild and recover then. Remember, igf1lr3 INSULIN LIKE that means storing! building!

to me a paper that talks about igf stopping mgf....really doesnt matter. people that use ing post seem to be some big mofos and most of the ones pinning before....dont have a lot of mass. so somthing is being done right and somethig is being done wrong. I tend to listen to the guys in the 250-280lb range and not the guys in the lab coats who are about 170lb soaking wet.

Remember im trying to HELP you guys not start any shit.

How do you think these guys go to the next level.....doing things a certain way.

i know one guy who mixes gh, igf and slin in the same pin and pops it post workout. some say its insane, some say it wont work. well....hes huge and is an animal. and one guy i know takes 20iu of slin post wout....with no carbs! and he never goes hypo!

try any of this stuff pre....and bad shit happens! so, how did everone start doing igf pre now? did some pro say it, a coach, an article by someone?

if its a study....i dont want to hear it. If people ave been doing it and are growing into beasts....then tell me all about it.

it took me 18 years to figure out how do use igf1 the right way....and pre wout for a pump is not it.

lucian

*Well said Lucian.

I'm thinking about running my first hgh cycle in 2011, adding it to ~700 mg/wk test blend. 3 kits you say would be the minimum??

Which do you think is better for its cost to benefit ratio: Lr3 or hgh?

they both have their uses, hgh 3 kits (30 weeks) would show better results than 1000mcg of igf.

now 30 weeks of igf........better than gh...i dunno. have to try it to see.

ok pinning after, not before makes more sense as you start to build, rebuild and recover then. Remember, igf1lr3 INSULIN LIKE that means storing! building!

to me a paper that talks about igf stopping mgf....really doesnt matter. people that use ing post seem to be some big mofos and most of the ones pinning before....dont have a lot of mass. so somthing is being done right and somethig is being done wrong. I tend to listen to the guys in the 250-280lb range and not the guys in the lab coats who are about 170lb soaking wet.

How do you think these guys go to the next level.....doing things a certain way.

i know one guy who mixes gh, igf and slin in the same pin and pops it post workout. some say its insane, some say it wont work. well....hes huge and is an animal. and one guy i know takes 20iu of slin post wout....with no carbs! and he never goes hypo!

try any of this stuff pre....and bad shit happens! so, how did everone start doing igf pre now? did some pro say it, a coach, an article by someone?

if its a study....i dont want to hear it. If people ave been doing it and are growing into beasts....then tell me all about it.

it took me 18 years to figure out how do use igf1 the right way....and pre wout for a pump is not it.

lucian

While I understand ur viewpoint...it works well for u.....I personally like to use not only insulin but igf-1 pre workout....Many like milos sarcev use pre/during insulin...so some of that same logic (in my mind) applies for using it pre wo...plus I use ghrp/nod grf pwo...so using igf at the same time wouldn't be prudent....
As an aside Im using DES igf-1 right now and it seems to be stronger..how much is too early to tell

never used the des, im hearing good things about it.

lucian

yep and i agree

it took me 18 years to figure out how do use igf1 the right way....

lucian

How much muscle have you put on with IGF using it the right way? Did it put you on the next level?

My good friend A. Darezzo passed away at the maters nats a while ago. He was on a lot of gh for a long time, and it led to heart issues.

Anthony was a legend here in Rhode Island, he is missed.

ive been on gh now for 2 yrs. i run 3iu during the winter and bump up to 6iu in the summer, which seems to be the sweet spot fo staying lean. i have tried igflr3 pwo earlier this year and did not notice the results as i did not commit to a longer term trial, and i didnt get enough. in the spring i look forward to trying it again, but im not looking for that "pump" and feel the best time to take would be pwo.

interesting rat study,,,non human but here you go

J Endocrinol Invest. 1997 Mar;20(3):144-50.

Effects of GH and IGF-I administration on GHRH and somatostatin mRNA levels: I. A study on ad libitum fed and starved adult male rats.
Ghigo MC, Torsello A, Grilli R, Luoni M, Guidi M, Cella SG, Locatelli V, Müller EE.

Dipartimento di Farmacologia, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy.

Abstract
The individual role played by GH and IGF-I in the regulation of hypothalamic GHRH and SRIF gene expression is still object of debate. We have investigated the effect of exogenously administered recombinant hGH (rhGH) and recombinant hIGF-I (rhIGF-I) in ad libitum fed control and starved rats, the latter an animal model which is characterized by low circulating levels of endogenous GH and IGF-I. Adult male rats were fed ad libitum (C) or food-deprived (S) for 72 hours; rats in either C or S groups were treated with systemic administration of rhGH and rhIGF-I for 3 days. GHRH, SRIF and GH mRNA levels were evaluated by Northern and slot blot hybridization. Administration of rhGH (250 micrograms/kg/twice daily, sc) induced a significant inhibition of GHRH and a significant stimulation of SRIF mRNA levels in C rats; GH treatment was, however, ineffective on both neuropeptide mRNA levels in the S group. Continuous infusion of rhIGF-I (300 micrograms/kg/day, sc) induced a significant increase of SRIF levels in both C and S rats but did not modify GHRH mRNA levels in either group. In the pituitary, GH mRNA levels followed a pattern very similar to that of GHRH. These results provide evidence for a direct role of GH in the inhibition of GHRH mRNA levels; IGF-I appears more involved in the direct stimulation of SRIF mRNA levels.
PMID: 9186821 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Anthony was a legend here in Rhode Island, he is missed.

Big Ant did my first diet for me when i was 19. he was so larger than life. He would come to a comon friends house for a couple hours and walk in with a big old Igloo cooler! lo wouldnt miss a meal for anything. lol i really looked up to him, and he was the nicest, low keyed guy ever. He once told me, stay away from decca, it will grow fur everywhere but on your head! lol

good guy and yes, everyone misses him.

How much muscle have you put on with IGF using it the right way? Did it put you on the next level?

finally figure it out this year after being told by 3 different pros(biiiig dudes) and now im 264lb all the time. not fo a few days. yes my normal wt was 230-235lb without pushing...now im over 260 without pushing my wt and i dont have to gorge myself to be this wt. so id say an extra 25 lb or so in the last year would be a higher level.

Interesting thread.
Just thinking out loud here but...
Isnt the half life of IGFlr3 like 30 hours or something?...so, if thats the case whether we do it pre or post really seems irrealavant. Your thoughts?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear