over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3, PEG MGF and PGE-1

I have only been injecting peps about 3 times per week so decided to play about with high doses. Mainly cjc no dac and ipam most times. Well I will change that to Ipam as higher doses of cjc no dac make me feel crap. I tried about 400mcg cjc no dac and 1mg ipam 2 nights ago and it went great at first. Slight head rush, deep sleep and crazy dreams etc. But the next day I had a bad headache and I never get them. It happened with 300mcg cjc no dac and about 700mcg ipam too (not as bad though). But it doesn't happen with tesa and ipam at 1mg of each (same batch). I can safely say it's the cjc no dac as I was well hydrated etc each day.

Gonna carry on doing things like this for the next few weeks. Ideally I would jump on an LR3 and PEG MGF cycle but not too sure. I will be definitely running a big bulking cycle after summer with MK-677.

I have only been injecting peps about 3 times per week so decided to play about with high doses. Mainly cjc no dac and ipam most times. Well I will change that to Ipam as higher doses of cjc no dac make me feel crap. I tried about 400mcg cjc no dac and 1mg ipam 2 nights ago and it went great at first. Slight head rush, deep sleep and crazy dreams etc. But the next day I had a bad headache and I never get them. It happened with 300mcg cjc no dac and about 700mcg ipam too (not as bad though). But it doesn't happen with tesa and ipam at 1mg of each (same batch). I can safely say it's the cjc no dac as I was well hydrated etc each day.

Gonna carry on doing things like this for the next few weeks. Ideally I would jump on an LR3 and PEG MGF cycle but not too sure. I will be definitely running a big bulking cycle after summer with MK-677.

I think I'll stick with 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC. I never get head aches but would hate to have one at work. I love tesamorelin! Will have to get some.

I think I'll stick with 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC. I never get head aches but would hate to have one at work. I love tesamorelin! Will have to get some.

Simple but effective. I will do the same apart from a few high ipam shots. Ipam makes me feel great so I have no issues going higher with that.

I will do the same in the future. Probably 3 shots of 100mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam per day. Although looking forward to using MK-677 next so I don't have to inject.

The only peptide I have used recently is MT2... thats because my tan has pretty much faded due to the sun disappearing. I have 1 vial of tesamorelin and 1 vial of Ipamorelin left so will use them up in the next 2 weeks. I may get on some t3 and GW but not too sure. I might just wait another 6 weeks and start a big MK-677 cycle (with test and npp). I really notice a massive difference when I am consistent with aas, peps and diet so looking forward to a big 16 week cycle of all 3.

I haven't bothered using the last 2 vials. I am gonna put an order in soon. Gonna pick up a few bits. I wish I could afford a big LR3 cycle but that will have to wait till next year. I will keep it nice and simple so just the MK-677 when I bulk with AAS. I may add in ostarine too for a nice little boost but I doubt anything else. Life is good :)

My primo ran out so I started mast e last night. Therefore my current aas is...

50mg test c per day
40mg tren a per day
40mg mast e per day

I will carry this on for atleast one month then swop over to sust, npp, mk-677 and mk-2866.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity