over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lr3igf and ghrp combo

vein5

Registered
Ok alot of people say no, but I was thinking if taking lr3-igf shuts down your natural igf level then taking ghrp and cjc would be a smart idea to get you body producing even more. How could your body cancel the igf out when its synthetic to your body? I talked to genesis and hes giving me the hook up once Im ready. I need some proof other wise im going to be a guinea pig. Maybe taking th ghrp/cjc in the morning and night and the igf in the noon before my workout.. Genesis thinks its ok so I feel pretty confident.

the cjc/ghrp-6 combo has turned out to be a good combo. and working well. i dont think the igf1 has really produced the gains they hoped.

the cjc/ghrp-6 combo has turned out to be a good combo. and working well. i dont think the igf1 has really produced the gains they hoped.

i got to 2nd that.

Confusion

I believe in the CJC and the GHRP combo, but not purely for the reasons stated by Vein5, I just think that as an adjunct to your own bodies production of GH the aforementioned combo is outstanding for many reasons, and yet, I kind of straddle the fence on the theory of taking the two so as to bolster your own natural production of IGF. I current take the three and I really like the results, however, I do not take the combo to kickstart the production of IGF. I believe these are all separate entities and have there place in a well-structured cycle, but, your goals must be carefully outlined.
I believe in Igf and it certainly has it's place in my regiment, but, I also realize that after 5-6 weeks the receptors become desensitized and need a break to return to normal. What I do believe is reality is the use of CJC and GHRP to kickstart your natural production of GH especially if you have been on a very long cycle. I believe I read somewhere that it might only take like 4-6 days of 100mcg 3x's a day to get your natural prodction of GH flowing again. IGF is something that I also believe must be done in a very strict protocol before it works right. I have quite a few people that I have helped on this board that will swear by the fact that IGF works and does what it is supposed to do IF YOU DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. !! Like anything else if you do not adhere to the rules and you go rogue and then all of a sudden the IGF doesn't work .......... well then it doesn't work for the wrong reasons and not the right ............. Does it??? Or is it just me. Look from time to time to prove a point I will do something off the beaten track like don't take carbs at the correct time, take the IGF with the carbs then go W/O, things of that nature............. and when I do not adhere to the right way then my W/O suffers and I cannot get on track and I want to go back and start all over again, but, it is to late the damage is done. BUT I LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON STICK TO THE PROGRAM AND ALL IS WELL. Have a goal in mind when you take peps or anything else for that matter. Then know when and why you are doing what and when.
As far as Vein 5 goes the CJC and the GHRP is a great thing in the morning to kick up the production of GH, then using IGF (pre or post W/O) works in union as a nice stack,almost tantamount to using GH and IGF in a cycle......... anybody here ever do that and get great results?? That is why I suggested he try that stack to get his GH output better and to help the using of IGF.

Last edited:
Ok alot of people say no, but I was thinking if taking lr3-igf shuts down your natural igf level then taking ghrp and cjc would be a smart idea to get you body producing even more. How could your body cancel the igf out when its synthetic to your body? I talked to genesis and hes giving me the hook up once Im ready. I need some proof other wise im going to be a guinea pig. Maybe taking th ghrp/cjc in the morning and night and the igf in the noon before my workout.. Genesis thinks its ok so I feel pretty confident.

Just a quick thought -- IGF cancels out GH, which you're attempting to promote via your CJC/GHRP combo. Thus because of this and to avoid conflict, try utilizing this combination at min. 12 hours appart, i.e. secretagogues seperately dosed, then wait 12/24 hours for IGF-1 admin.

Most report favorable gains w/initial IGF theropy. Later research suggests deminished results due to adpatation.

Exactly what 123 said....Some people swear by IGF, others can do without it...Its subjective, but if you are going to take your peptides and igf, make sure you wait for each one to respectively be cleared from the body before taking the other one. Increased igf levels will inhibit GH release through negative feedback-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131