over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lrigf1 or igf1?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
Which do you prefer?ive only used Lrigf1,so curious if anybody has experience with both.
I tried the other forum but no responses,so I’m trying here.
Also has anybody tried this

rhIGF-1+ pgf2a+ ace083 LOCAL MUSCLE GROWTH 10MG.​

That from a peptide company here.

I’m already using hgh and humalog.was just curious on the thoughts between
Insobolic and somedin. Already using PHARMA hgh. synthetine and humalog

I am using 4iu GH (2x2iu) and 20iu lantus (2x10iu) and my last IGF was 580.
high systemic IGF is not what we care about, high systemic igf is needed for the growth of bones, tendons, organs ... we need high muscle igf but this can only be tested with a muscle biopsy

high systemic IGF is not what we care about, high systemic igf is needed for the growth of bones, tendons, organs ... we need high muscle igf but this can only be tested with a muscle biopsy
Are they correlated? Do they generally go together? Definitely not letting somebody cut my muscle to test gf. I guess I’ll have to go by feel. Current protocol is working.

Do you think regular IGF test is useless?

Are they correlated? Do they generally go together? Definitely not letting somebody cut my muscle to test gf. I guess I’ll have to go by feel. Current protocol is working.

Do you think regular IGF test is useless?
I think so - the blood IGF test is not reliable, you can see it especially when using trenbolone and the igf drops down and we still grow like on anything else

Hey fatboy, are you loaded with$$ because it seems you are either using a lot of sht or want to use every thing under the sun, how old are you? How long have you been lifting? Or maybe you are just trolling, i am honestly curious, i can't even afford cheap Chinese gh and you are using 9 ius of fama gh plus a bunch of other sht, what do you want to accomplish?

Hey fatboy, are you loaded with$$ because it seems you are either using a lot of sht or want to use every thing under the sun, how old are you? How long have you been lifting? Or maybe you are just trolling, i am honestly curious, i can't even afford cheap Chinese gh and you are using 9 ius of fama gh plus a bunch of other sht, what do you want to accomplish?
No offense really, but no one should care where someone gets their money or how much money they have. You have to have a head on your neck, everyone can earn well nowadays

offtop end

I think so - the blood IGF test is not reliable, you can see it especially when using trenbolone and the igf drops down and we still grow like on anything else
Dr Scott says that tren can lower systemic igf, but that it does likely raise intramuscular levels which explains the extreme growth. If I remember right he said the igf test shows lower levels because the body is trying to maintain homeostasis with the elevated muscular levels

Dr Scott says that tren can lower systemic igf, but that it does likely raise intramuscular levels which explains the extreme growth. If I remember right he said the igf test shows lower levels because the body is trying to maintain homeostasis with the elevated muscular levels
do you have an excerpt from a podcast or article that says this? - I came to the same theory, of course I'm not a scientist but after a long analysis of blood tests and reading many scientific publications

do you have an excerpt from a podcast or article that says this? - I came to the same theory, of course I'm not a scientist but after a long analysis of blood tests and reading many scientific publications
I’ll have to find it. I listen to like 6-7 podcast per night while working. It was on one of the think big podcasts with Scott McNally. I’ll try to track it down

I’ll have to find it. I listen to like 6-7 podcast per night while working. It was on one of the think big podcasts with Scott McNally. I’ll try to track it down
I would be very thankful buddy - I think many people would benefit from it here and it would also clear up some doubts and ambiguities

My financial stability has nothing to do with this thread.I asked a simple question but not one real answer.
As far as training,I’ve been lifting over 30 years.my main reason for taking hgh is I’m disabled and hgh and aas have been helping me get better.I was in a wheelchair for the last 3 years and now I’m just using a walker and my chronic pain has went down significantly.
Even though I’m disabled ,I train harder and lift heavier than most people in the gym.my diet is on point and I’m getting bigger and leaner month after month.
I was thinking if igf1 would help even more with recovery and feeling better,it’s worth it to me.
I get blood work done regularly from my doctor,so my health is good internally .
Hope this sneers your question.
If anybody can answer my question it would be appreciated.
Maybe I should word it differently.
If igf or lrigf1 would be more beneficial in my recovery process please let me know.

My financial stability has nothing to do with this thread.I asked a simple question but not one real answer.
As far as training,I’ve been lifting over 30 years.my main reason for taking hgh is I’m disabled and hgh and aas have been helping me get better.I was in a wheelchair for the last 3 years and now I’m just using a walker and my chronic pain has went down significantly.
Even though I’m disabled ,I train harder and lift heavier than most people in the gym.my diet is on point and I’m getting bigger and leaner month after month.
I was thinking if igf1 would help even more with recovery and feeling better,it’s worth it to me.
I get blood work done regularly from my doctor,so my health is good internally .
If igf or lrigf1 would be more beneficial in my recovery process please let me know.
Have you tried TB 500? Totally worth it IMO

Ok, that explains everything, tb-500 in combination with pbc- 57? Has worked really good for me in the past, but like i said, it's too pricey for me to stay on them long term,. When i have used that combo i notice a slight anabolic effect similar to like 10mgs of winstrol.
The lr3igf1 never really did anything for me, but i would never know if it was real or what, i tried it from like 3 different suppliers and it was all the same, it made me look slightly better in the morning but that was it

Here we go again............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1. Why do we use an igf test to determine quality of gh vs gh serum test like people used to? Wouldn't a serum test be more reliable? We want to test the quality of our product, how well our body concerts it to gh is individual and can be affected by tren.

2. Overall do people believe that ug igf is legit and useful? Last time I looked into it I thought the consensus was only increlex sp? Is useful. And it seemed the logs I saw, it wasn't magic and the affects it gave were not permanent.

Genuinely curious as I wrote off igf long ago based on what I read various forums.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131