over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lucas strada busted for steroid lab

matt1164

Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

CENTEREACH (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of running a steroid lab out of his apartment.

Investigators say 33-year-old Lucas Strada was making and selling anabolic steroids.

Steroids, lab equipment and packaging materials were found in his Centereach home.

He is accused of selling the drugs in person and online.

"On July 30, search warrants executed at his residence and to search his vehicle led to the discovery of mass quantities of anabolic steroids which we believe the defendant manufactured for resale," Suffolk County District Attorney Tom Spota said.

Spota said detectives also seized a loaded Rock Island Arms .45-caliber handgun from Strada's bedroom and more than $60,000 in cash from his vehicle

now if they can clean up the Mexican mafia in my neighborhood.. it'd be safe to go outside at night.:rolleyes:

There is a sponsor on here that is in the same neighborhood for WU pickup.......

Members of another board who are in law enforcement have said this in the past:

Law Enforcement squeezes domestic distribution harder than international. They have nobody to arrest if they seize a package... They can harass the recipient, but thats about it. Domestic sources give them a live person to cuff and parade around.

Is this correct?

I wonder how much of this gear made it the evidence room?
Don't get pulled over in Jersey no time soon, something tells me the whole precinct is gonna be strong as Fuck over the next year.

Members of another board who are in law enforcement have said this in the past:

Law Enforcement squeezes domestic distribution harder than international. They have nobody to arrest if they seize a package... They can harass the recipient, but thats about it. Domestic sources give them a live person to cuff and parade around.

Is this correct?

Yes, you are 100% correct!

The Fed Govt typically enforces its laws in a manner which provides the 'biggest bang for their buck', meaning when Wesley Snipes is prosecuted for tax related crimes it gets a huge amount of advertising vs if the IRS goes after John Q Public, not many people notice. THis is analogous to our issue, domestic v. foreign labs. Of course the Govt will more aggressively prosecute domestic manufacturers because as you said "domestic sources give them a live person to cuff and parade around."

I wonder how much of this gear made it the evidence room?
Don't get pulled over in Jersey no time soon, something tells me the whole precinct is gonna be strong as Fuck over the next year.

Likely

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Am I understanding this correctly. Why did he not clear his house?

According to this article he was busted on July 30th on Route 347.

Lucas Strada, 34, of Middletown, was arrested in Hauppauge July 30 on a charge of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, a felony. Police said they arrested Strada on Route 347 in Hauppauge after discovering anabolic steroids on him and the quantity of the drug led them to believe he intended to sell them.

Crimes Nearby: Man Punches Paramedic Trying to Treat Him after Bar Fight - Police & Fire - Kings Park, NY Patch

feel sorry for the guy but honestly making drugs in your house and carrying 60K cash in car? hopefully he set aside his first 20k he made for bail and a lawyer.

feel sorry for the guy but honestly making drugs in your house and carrying 60K cash in car? hopefully he set aside his first 20k he made for bail and a lawyer.

Shit 20k will probably barely cover his bail.

P.S. I love your handle :headbang:

holy shit 250k i read that one wrong ... thanks mace ... the more i understand about economics the less i believe in politics.

Paying a bondsman is usally 10% of your bail, but that's money down the drain; however it will get you out.

Thats a bummer. It's not like drug wars happen over gear, people don't get hurt over gear, it's a supplement for health people!

One thing that really sucks is they consider him owning that gun as being a felony because he had the steroids which makes him a felon? Is that how it works? I see that happen a lot where the person legally owned the gun previous to getting caught but because they are arrested on a felony it makes it illegal for them to have that gun? Even though they were legal to own the gun before being caught?

One thing that really sucks is they consider him owning that gun as being a felony because he had the steroids which makes him a felon? Is that how it works? I see that happen a lot where the person legally owned the gun previous to getting caught but because they are arrested on a felony it makes it illegal for them to have that gun? Even though they were legal to own the gun before being caught?

As long as he hasn't previously been convicted of a felony and owns the gun legally I don't think they will try to charge him with anything gun related. If he is a felon it will add quite a few years to his sentence. I don't know about the state he's in but in Ohio possessing a "Firearm under disability" carries 5 years and I have personally watched guys do the entire 5 on it.

It may be that the news-reporters threw the whole gun thing in there to make him out to be a violent criminal in the eyes of the public.

Agreed. Could not of said it better LOL.

It's like completely violating your rights and making shit harder.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity