over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LUCKY's (Monster) SUPERDROL Log

How is everything going lucky? Hopefully this superdrol is meeting your expectations.

Update after 2nd week

End of week 2. Week 1 was 20 mg split, Week 2 was 30 mg split 3X.

Total weight gain: 6 lbs

Strength: Increased

Pumps: 24/ 7

Muscles: fuller with increased vascularity

Negative side effects: only heartburn treated successfully with Nexium

Lethargy: none

Plan:
1. will increase dosage to 40 mg every 6 or so hours
2. will increase calories by 500 per day
3. will increase protein intake by 60 mg to a total of 300 mg per day

Overall satisfaction: feel GREAT, pumped all day, disappointed I haven't gained more weight yet but hopefully increased protein, calories and increasing dosage to 40 mg per day will make the difference.

Thanks again to MONSTER for this opportunity to test their product.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

A 6 pound increase in weight is still no joke!

Can't wait to see what happens when you bump up the dosage a bit! :D

End of week 2. Week 1 was 20 mg split, Week 2 was 30 mg split 3X.

Total weight gain: 6 lbs

Strength: Increased

Pumps: 24/ 7

Muscles: fuller with increased vascularity

Negative side effects: only heartburn treated successfully with Nexium

Lethargy: none

Plan:
1. will increase dosage to 40 mg every 6 or so hours
2. will increase calories by 500 per day
3. will increase protein intake by 60 mg to a total of 300 mg per day

Overall satisfaction: feel GREAT, pumped all day, disappointed I haven't gained more weight yet but hopefully increased protein, calories and increasing dosage to 40 mg per day will make the difference.

Thanks again to MONSTER for this opportunity to test their product.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Great update lucky. Thank you. Hopefully the bump in calories and dose will yield the gain you are reaching for.

So how many pound increase off a run of superdrol do you usually net?

In the past, I would net between 10 to 15 lbs over a 4 week period.

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

Update after 3rd week

One more week to go. Got to make myself eat more. Current dosage 40 mg split every 6 hrs.

Weight gain: 2 more lbs (8 lbs total)

Pump still constant 24 hours

Some new vascularity

NO LETHARGY

NO APPARENT WATER WEIGHT GAIN

Strength same as last week

Muscles feel very FULL

will keep you guys posted and post after pics

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks for your update lucky. At this point I like the fact that you're muscles are stsying full and you feel good. But it seems like we are not hitting that weight gain we were searching For. Started off strong abut seems to be leveling out, which again, is not exactly what we were hoping for and expecting. Looking forward to next weeks update and hopefully a final.review.on what you truly think. Thanks lucky, I appreciate you running this honestly and unbiasedly.

Never tried superdrol myself, but doing research.

Lucky what's your diet look like. A lot of that heart burn can be fixed threw dietary changes. I'm in the same boat with you but the only time I get heart burn is with certain foods. Turkey, Beef, Anything higher in fat. Processed foods.

Chicken breast
High fiber Fruits
Greek yogurt
A little fiber
Probiotics
Lower your acidic foods
Choose a quality Greens powder

All this helps me with stomach acid and digestion.

As far as the acid reflux, GERD and hiccups, I get them horribly, I've done some research, that above is solid advice, also if I can add, bananas are great, egg whites and believe it or not, I read that chewing sugarless gum helps, I bought some yesterday and it seems to be helping... It's absolutely horrible and I try to do anything I can to avoid it, I take Nexium and eat tums like crazy... Also avoid chocolate and nuts! I discovered that it was peanut butter that was really aggravating my symptoms, shame too, because natural peanut butter was one of my favorites, but that's out too now...

Lucky my bro! Your doing well man so far it looks like the true results of SD have taken place. Remember SD is dry and not a total mass gainer like drol or dbol. What you add is generally what your taking home after you come off. Now I feel like your not eating enough..... I really think you can get more from this if you pack some more (clean) food
down. Remember just when you think your eating enough, well your not. Add some food man let's see where this last week takes you and please let us know if we can help in any way.
Thanks for doing this!

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

With superdrol, other orals, and even tren, I can't run them without supplementing with Glutamine. Intense training, certain foods, etc.. can all effect glutamate levels which can cause the GERD symptoms.

Glutamine dosed twice a day almost fully eliminates it for me every time. Just takes about a day to start working, and fixes the problem and not just mask the symptoms like antacids do.

It may not work for you but it's worth a shot. Also leafy greens seem to help as well. Raw spinach blended up in the morning, can't really even taste it.

Last edited:
PLEASE CLEAR PM BOX

Lucky my bro! Your doing well man so far it looks like the true results of SD have taken place. Remember SD is dry and not a total mass gainer like drol or dbol. What you add is generally what your taking home after you come off. Now I feel like your not eating enough..... I really think you can get more from this if you pack some more (clean) food
down. Remember just when you think your eating enough, well your not. Add some food man let's see where this last week takes you and please let us know if we can help in any way.
Thanks for doing this!

Mymonsterlabs.com

FLEXPACK please CLEAR YOUR PM BOX

FLEXPACK please CLEAR YOUR PM BOX

I apologize bro, clean, I got your order number it's taken care of! Here if you need me.

Mymonsterlabs.com

thx for infos bro!
you just take SD or with others AAS ?

thx for infos bro!

I'm sure that most everyone here will agree that atleast a testosterone base while running orals is a wise idea.

thx for infos bro!

Along with the the SD I am only on 500 mg Test Cyp which is my own current prescription for my TRT regime at age 62.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

With superdrol, other orals, and even tren, I can't run them without supplementing with Glutamine. Intense training, certain foods, etc.. can all effect glutamate levels which can cause the GERD symptoms.

Glutamine dosed twice a day almost fully eliminates it for me every time. Just takes about a day to start working, and fixes the problem and not just mask the symptoms like antacids do.

It may not work for you but it's worth a shot. Also leafy greens seem to help as well. Raw spinach blended up in the morning, can't really even taste it.

Not to hijack the thread, but I take glutamine and have been doing so at least 2 10gram doses daily and it didn't help at all, I finally have it under control, I had to eliminate peanut butter, certain carbs and overly heavy meals... Raw pineapple is good, bananas first thing in the morning are good, my girl said it was on Dr. Oz too... I also start the day with 2 nexium, haven't had symptoms in a few days, (knock on wood) I am writing this in hopes that it helps someone else, because it's a nightmare... :mad:

Along with the the SD I am only on 500 mg Test Cyp which is my own current prescription for my TRT regime at age 62.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

thx for info

Keep on truckn Lucky .. i hope to see you with those giant guns again bro !! You still look great sir. !! pro

Not to hijack the thread, but I take glutamine and have been doing so at least 2 10gram doses daily and it didn't help at all, I finally have it under control, I had to eliminate peanut butter, certain carbs and overly heavy meals... Raw pineapple is good, bananas first thing in the morning are good, my girl said it was on Dr. Oz too... I also start the day with 2 nexium, haven't had symptoms in a few days, (knock on wood) I am writing this in hopes that it helps someone else, because it's a nightmare... :mad:

Right. I'm not saying it's for everyone, as not everyone has a glutamate deficiency and it is due to something else going on. But for me I was deficient and it did the trick.

I still do ACV among other things though as well. Because GERD is a bitch when it's in full force, makes everything miserable.

Update after 4th week

Total weight gain : 10 lbs
Strength increase : moderate
Muscle fullness : significant with PUMP 24/ 7
Lethargy: no increase, though having 5 yo daughter does tire one out
Vascularity: improved
Water weight gain/ bloating : NONE

EXCITING NEWS: MONSTER has agreed to support my Superdrol trial by extending it for a couple of weeks provided I SERIOUSLY eat more which I am more than happy to do. Keep me in your thoughts as I go for the BULK!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS METABOLISM has definitely increased as evidenced by pants significantly looser

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws