advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Not really. Long ester test kicks in faster than most people realize. That’s why it’s not uncommon for a first time user of test cypionate to gain 5-10 pounds in the first week or two.
Well I know long esters kick in very fast.

But if you've been doing large amounts of long esters, it seems 2 weeks of no injections wouldn't really give you much of any break, since you'd still be at pretty high levels for most of those 2 weeks.

Have you seen the drama between Fouad, Leo Rex and also Nick Trigili?
Leo basically says Fouad is a complete retard with complete kidney failure in his near future, but Fouad dropped out of a show due to alarming lab work but then went straight into off-season phase and talking about competing again. Leo says it's over, get off everything now and hope for the best. Fouad said he is on some "experimental" kidney drug which Leo says he knows because he's taking the same thing. Fouad threatened to post some of Trigili's past homo pics unless they stop talking about him. The drama lol.

I'm not judging either way, but will be interesting if or when the kidneys are done permanently.

been watching this Leo Lex guy's videos

he has made mention of liver adenomas. he maintains that they develop as a result of heightened exposure to androgens and estrogens, and the other component is length of exposure - which makes sense.

genetics also play a key component of course.

is any of that actually true - and not just he said/she said?

I don't listen to Fouad much but from the little I've heard this is from his own mouth.
He dropped out, so it had to be pretty dramatic I'd imagine. He's talked how he's on drugs to treat the kidneys, Leo said he figured out it was gliflozin by the way Fouad described it. It's actually a diabetes drug with cardiovascular benefits.

Regarding blood pressure here Coach Steve has a good point imho.....

Go to 0:11:31 he has a really good idea about using both together.

I use Telmisartan 40mg ed before bed and never had high bp since I started.

I don't listen to Fouad much but from the little I've heard this is from his own mouth.
He dropped out, so it had to be pretty dramatic I'd imagine. He's talked how he's on drugs to treat the kidneys, Leo said he figured out it was gliflozin by the way Fouad described it. It's actually a diabetes drug with cardiovascular benefits.

These meds can cause bacterial infection to urinary tract because basically you are peeing glucose.... and these infections need very strong meds to be cured....

I think that the main issue about kidneys in this case was not only high bp but also incredible high glucose levels.

I don't understand why these guys don't use Metformin... It's the most tested and known drug.

Telmi+Metformin and they would avoid a ton of issues....

I have experienced the exact same thing! After 8 weeks I have to back off the volume for 1-2 weeks. I’ve also noticed that the same rule applies to dosage of anabolics ( e.g., test & Tren). They begins to lose their affect after about 8 weeks. Therefore, when I was competing I alternated between reloads & deloads by reducing both work sets and dosages for 2 weeks ( DELOAD) then I’d switch back to higher volumes and dosages for 8 weeks (RELOAD).
I don't understand the question - after all tren and hgh are two different things and cannot be compared

Have you seen the drama between Fouad, Leo Rex and also Nick Trigili?
Leo basically says Fouad is a complete retard with complete kidney failure in his near future, but Fouad dropped out of a show due to alarming lab work but then went straight into off-season phase and talking about competing again. Leo says it's over, get off everything now and hope for the best. Fouad said he is on some "experimental" kidney drug which Leo says he knows because he's taking the same thing. Fouad threatened to post some of Trigili's past homo pics unless they stop talking about him. The drama lol.

I'm not judging either way, but will be interesting if or when the kidneys are done permanently.
to be honest, I don't want to capture Fuad, but his knowledge is very little, as well as most pro bodybuilders, and the reason for this is simple - they are guys with mega genetics and they did not have to go into complicated issues, study research, test hundreds on themselves combinations of drugs, combine with training methods and diet, whatever they do, they always have results, better or worse, but always look very good. The best trainers are former bodybuilders such as Milos, because they were not genetically predisposed themselves, but they searched and tried hundreds of different things and thanks to this experience they are now preparing the best bodybuilders.

I don't understand why these guys don't use Metformin... It's the most tested and known drug.

Telmi+Metformin and they would avoid a ton of issues....

I understand why. It's because most bodybuilders don't really care too much about learning much of anything. Us on forums are a minority. They might take those if someone pushes it on them, like a coach or even a doc, which is rare, as a preventative measure - how many docs would write scripts before there is an issue? May happen but most are not in the business of helping bbers do more drugs, safer.

Now, those drugs may be good for us but at the same time I'm somewhat uneasy about coaches playing doctor as well. I think it's a bit of a joke how coaches "look at blood work" lol, as if most of them have any clue about what they are looking at and the context. I'm not saying I would know either, but at least I know what I don't know.
There can also be interactions between medications and bbers might be on a dozen different drugs with little clue what this cocktail might do. Same with things like using a glucometer for whatever unproven idea a coach has. Just because a glucometer shows a certain number doesn't necessarily mean a coach knows what is going on. Yes you can see if you are hypo or hyper but there's more to it.

Telmisartan might be a good drug, but at the same time my doctor did not want to switch out my candesartan to telmisartan "because he's not as familiar with it and it's a newer drug". Telmisartan might be a "dirtier" drug as it might affect more systems, even if those other things might be beneficial sometimes. Leo Rex also said somewhere that he would opt for Valsartan first for BP as it's "cleaner". So things like this add to the confusion.

I'm rambling, but I guess what I'm saying is that we are taking chances no matter what we do. Luki said it well, either we are growing and risking health or the opposite.

to be honest, I don't want to capture Fuad, but his knowledge is very little, as well as most pro bodybuilders, and the reason for this is simple - they are guys with mega genetics and they did not have to go into complicated issues, study research, test hundreds on themselves combinations of drugs, combine with training methods and diet, whatever they do, they always have results, better or worse, but always look very good. The best trainers are former bodybuilders such as Milos, because they were not genetically predisposed themselves, but they searched and tried hundreds of different things and thanks to this experience they are now preparing the best bodybuilders.

Yes most bodybuilders don't "know" much.
I know a pro who has been coached by Milos and several other top coaches and in his opinion Milos was the best because "he knows everything" lol.

I remember someone commenting on one of his IG posts saying, "isn't that dangerous?" It was something drug related or whatever. And Milos said, "of course it's dangerous, if you want safe take up some other sport" lol.

I know a pro who has been coached by Milos and several other top coaches and in his opinion Milos was the best because "he knows everything" lol.

I remember someone commenting on one of his IG posts saying, "isn't that dangerous?" It was something drug related or whatever. And Milos said, "of course it's dangerous, if you want safe take up some other sport" lol.

but top bodybuilders dont use high doses i thought? :unsure:

haha 100% true

is any of that actually true - and not just he said/she said?

All of it is true. Fouad's podcast is great and I enjoy listening to it for entertainment but it's fascinating how uneducated he is after being a pro for so many reasons. Moreover he doesn't come across as an idiot in other walks of life yet you would think he would have picked up extensive knowledge over the years after being trained by various coaches and being in the industry for such a long time. He is interviewing knowledgeable people all the time but it doesn't seem to stick. Bodybuilding isn't complicated though and as others have posted if you have the genetics you can go far without having extensive knowledge on nutrition, drugs and health etc. Leo Rex on the other hand is vastly intelligent and extremely impressive so I have been following his videos for educational purposes. It has become a bit silly their debate but it's also quite funny. I can understand both sides in many ways and they need to just move on from it. Fouad isn't the first and he won't be the last bodybuilder who thinks he can take a few supps and all his health issues will go away whilst he still blasts aas and weighs 280.

but top bodybuilders dont use high doses i thought? :unsure:

Well, Milos claimed he used fairly low steroids. It's more the other stuff and generally experimenting and trying novel stuff. I mean he said he almost died doing his first show as a kid when he didn't drink for 3 days lol. No drugs needed.
He's had a few serious incidents he's talked about and probably many he hasn't talked about.

one of my best friends is an IFBB Pro. Just turned pro in fact.
he has been ON since i met him which was over 15 years ago.
he's never done blood work. doesnt check his blood pressure.
he finally got his pro card and said he wanted to go clean and see what his weight is like on little to no drugs soooooo....
he's only gonna use sus250 and tren acetate.
thats him being "off"
imo he would rather die then shrink. no way he would be able to handle that imo. his whole life revolves around his size and lookin freaky

all pros are different of course. but thats one example for ya.... imo he will die of kidney disease or heart attack. its kinda hard to watch but i KNOW he is living his best life. he has no regrets.
-F

I understand why. It's because most bodybuilders don't really care too much about learning much of anything. Us on forums are a minority. They might take those if someone pushes it on them, like a coach or even a doc, which is rare, as a preventative measure - how many docs would write scripts before there is an issue? May happen but most are not in the business of helping bbers do more drugs, safer.

Now, those drugs may be good for us but at the same time I'm somewhat uneasy about coaches playing doctor as well. I think it's a bit of a joke how coaches "look at blood work" lol, as if most of them have any clue about what they are looking at and the context. I'm not saying I would know either, but at least I know what I don't know.
There can also be interactions between medications and bbers might be on a dozen different drugs with little clue what this cocktail might do. Same with things like using a glucometer for whatever unproven idea a coach has. Just because a glucometer shows a certain number doesn't necessarily mean a coach knows what is going on. Yes you can see if you are hypo or hyper but there's more to it.

Telmisartan might be a good drug, but at the same time my doctor did not want to switch out my candesartan to telmisartan "because he's not as familiar with it and it's a newer drug". Telmisartan might be a "dirtier" drug as it might affect more systems, even if those other things might be beneficial sometimes. Leo Rex also said somewhere that he would opt for Valsartan first for BP as it's "cleaner". So things like this add to the confusion.

I'm rambling, but I guess what I'm saying is that we are taking chances no matter what we do. Luki said it well, either we are growing and risking health or the opposite.

Bro, others i know and myself have had instances were actual doctors had looked at our bloodwork and completely wrote it off or did nothing when there were in fact things that needed to be corrected, or vice versa.

For the most part, many doctors have no idea about the main issues that show up on bloodwork due to steroid use. Doctors can be pretty fucking retarded when it comes to steroid use. Its actually ridiculously frustrating.

I give a huge amount of credit to doctors. They go through in insane amount of training but steroids simply isn't part of their curriculum. I guarantee there's dozens of members here who feel the same way.

well that's kinda the nature of regret.. you don't have it until something goes wrong
i guess what i meant to say is he wont have any regrets. i really think
well that's kinda the nature of regret.. you don't have it until something goes wrong
guess what i meant to say is i dont think he will regret it at all.
like u could show him the future and bet if he saw himself in a hospital bed but had a good run as a pro he would be ok with it.
it is who he is if that makes sense... he's the type of these guys that completely identify with being big. why on earth would someone smart like Fahkri knowling walk around with TERRIBLE blood pressure. he didnt even compete but was BIG. it doesnt make any sense to most of us BUT these guys... its who they are... i dunno how to explain it...
-F

Bro, others i know and myself have had instances were actual doctors had looked at our bloodwork and completely wrote it off or did nothing when there were in fact things that needed to be corrected, or vice versa.

For the most part, many doctors have no idea about the main issues that show up on bloodwork due to steroid use. Doctors can be pretty fucking retarded when it comes to steroid use. Its actually ridiculously frustrating.

I give a huge amount of credit to doctors. They go through in insane amount of training but steroids simply isn't part of their curriculum. I guarantee there's dozens of members here who feel the same way.

Absolutely, they don't know much about steroids, most of them. At the same time, you can't trust a guru with an 80IQ who is functionally illiterate to really understand what he is looking at with blood work and especially to understand what all interactions a heart medication might have with all the rest of the stuff an athlete takes.
It's obvious most gurus do not even have the patience to read the whole PDR entry for a particular drug, much less understand what it all means.

So we end up playing doctor ourselves. I've done it. But we have limitations.

I will write a bit about me - 131 kg fasting weight, which is about 288 pounds. Yesterday I was talking to Ole Vagga because I have close contact with him and he suggested to me to push the scale up. So I will slowly increase the calories and try to raise the weight to about 140 kg (about 310 lbs). Below I will give for those interested what my current diet looks like, a photo showing that it is quite lean all the time and does not have a lot of fat.
IMG_8311.jpeg

normal day 3x week

1.protein-60g carbs-120g+12iu novorapid

intra(8iu novorapid before workout) 30g amino.+80g carbs

2.(post work.)p-80g c-180g +18iu novorapid
3.p-70g c-130 +10iu novorapid
4.p-70g c-80g
5.p-70g c-80g f-15g
6.p-70g c-60g f-15g

high day 2x week

1.protein-60g carbs-150g+15iu novorapid

intra(10iu novorapid before workout) 30g amino.+100g carbs

2.(post work.)p-80g c-200g +20iu novorapid
3.p-70g c-170 +14iu novorapid
4.p-70g c-100g
5.p-70g c-100g f-15g
6.p-70g c-60g f-15g

low day 2x week(rest days)

1.protein-60g carbs-110g fats-15g
2.p-70g c-0g f-15g
3.p-70g c-80g
4.p-70g c-80g
5.p-70g c-80g f-15g

6.p-70g c-0g f-35g

Besides, I am very happy with how the leg trainings go, because with chronic knee pain which prevented me from doing everyday activities and for 2 years I was not able to do any form of squat now finally I gradually come to good loads and legs start to grow again. It is true that I do squats only on the machine with revers bands to relieve the knee a little at the very bottom of the squat, but at the end of October I did squats on the same machine with a lot of pain in the knees and with a weight of only 75 kg, and now after 3 months yesterday I did 325 kg for 7 repetitions with light reserve for 2-3 repetitions Very slowly and systematically I will add further, I want to cross the 400kg barrier on this machine, and it is very heavy - similar to cybex.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws