advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

This is an awesome point and speaks to the psychology of somebody abusing high doses. They even realize it’s not healthy at all so will downplay their use so they don’t have a bunch of people copying them to be a pro like them (which wouldn’t happen anyway because most lack the genetics to be pro even with high doses). Probably helps you sleep at night if you’re a pro on 3 grams of gear with a ton of fans...and you don’t feel guilty making a lot of high dosed guys out there dropping like flies...
Abuses high doses?
Are you crazy?
Luki uses around 3,5g aas at 280lbs superlean.... 2g test 800 eq 700 tren
Do you think that this is abusive?
This is so wrong.....

I think that people nowadays need to really think what they are speaking about.
Every guy with a great body and high stats uses a lot.

Abuses high doses?
Are you crazy?
Luki uses around 3,5g aas at 280lbs superlean.... 2g test 800 eq 700 tren
Do you think that this is abusive?
This is so wrong.....

I think that people nowadays need to really think what they are speaking about.
Every guy with a great body and high stats uses a lot.
2g test is abusive, yes. I think it’s just miscommunication, jaxino. English is my first language, I am absolutely sure I have used the term abuse correctly in this context. I did not mean it as an insult. Luki himself has said many times there is no safe way to get huge and that high doses is the way. This connotes abuse.

Peace and respect

2g test is abusive, yes. I think it’s just miscommunication, jaxino. English is my first language, I am absolutely sure I have used the term abuse correctly in this context. I did not mean it as an insult. Luki himself has said many times there is no safe way to get huge and that high doses is the way. This connotes abuse.

Peace and respect
I misinterpreted your post then.... Sorry mate. ...

Luki is a beast and if it takes that much for him to grow then no judgment but one thing all polish use enormous amounts of gear lol it’s a knowing thing if you ask any polish person

How much and when is use or abuse? Who and where draws the line? 3 grams to compete / chasing the pro card is abuse? Or is it a 1 gram to go and get chicks?

3.5 grams doesn't seem like a small dose, but Luki is heavy guy and doesn't have stellar genetics, so it seems "reasonable".

Peace and respect
Of course, I agree with it 100% - I'm certainly abusing the gear and there is nothing offensive about it. The difference is that I say what I do and I am not ashamed to admit it, maybe others need less and if so then very well

Luki is a beast and if it takes that much for him to grow then no judgment but one thing all polish use enormous amounts of gear lol it’s a knowing thing if you ask any polish person
Polish is still nothing, it is a pity that hardly anyone has seen real Russian cycles ...
Anyway, recently Nikita Tycharyk posted a fragment of an interview with Lesukov on IG, where he talks about 8g gear in total

Polish is still nothing, it is a pity that hardly anyone has seen real Russian cycles ...
Anyway, recently Nikita Tycharyk posted a fragment of an interview with Lesukov on IG, where he talks about 8g gear in total
i can see Russians using more but also I do think higher test is needed to become a freak every single freak used test and not in low doses 750-3000 per week.

if you’ve ever spoken to any strongmen they aren’t bodybuilders but Eddie hall was using 2 bottles of test and tren per week bottle of dbol per week and he was using Adrenaline he even mentioned on video he asked his doctor about it but said it was to dangerous we all know bullshit his heart rate after pulling 500kg was of the charts and they couldn’t get a blood pressure reading that is a adrenaline injection

I assuming cycle
6000 test
4000 tren e
Unsure dbol dosage

that’s all I heard it would’ve have been more in there no question so does more provide more gains yes to a extent especially if you are tall

On a semi-related note, it was funny as fuck to see Guy cisternino clutching his pearls when Fouad said he took 1200mg of test

Guy, the one with calcified arteries trying to play it off like he always used baby doses

maybe he just has shit genetics for avoiding heart disease? Who knows

On a semi-related note, it was funny as fuck to see Guy cisternino clutching his pearls when Fouad said he took 1200mg of test

Guy, the one with calcified arteries trying to play it off like he always used baby doses

maybe he just has shit genetics for avoid heart disease? Who knows
He also says he has a hard time eating yet in today’s video his cheeks are puffy as hell compared to 3 weeks ago that’s not happening if you struggle eating

I like guy though seems a good dude just a think he overplays the hard eating part he writes everything he does from food to training in a log book he’s more dialled in that 99 of bodybuilders Dorian style.

i can see Russians using more but also I do think higher test is needed to become a freak every single freak used test and not in low doses 750-3000 per week.

if you’ve ever spoken to any strongmen they aren’t bodybuilders but Eddie hall was using 2 bottles of test and tren per week bottle of dbol per week and he was using Adrenaline he even mentioned on video he asked his doctor about it but said it was to dangerous we all know bullshit his heart rate after pulling 500kg was of the charts and they couldn’t get a blood pressure reading that is a adrenaline injection

I assuming cycle
6000 test
4000 tren e
Unsure dbol dosage

that’s all I heard it would’ve have been more in there no question so does more provide more gains yes to a extent especially if you are tall
I think there is no point in discussing dosages. I only know one thing, when you are on the lowest level and you really want to be among the best you will do everything and common sense takes a back seat.

I assuming cycle
6000 test
4000 tren e
Unsure dbol dosage

I presume your from uk and that was the word on the street or where did you hear that ? That falls in line with the tren usage luki heard Marius p used for strongman.

I have
Done 100mg dbol and 100mg drol
This I believe contributed to major cramping even with water and electrolytes salt perfect they just overpowered that and nothing helped.

was extremely strong however and also believe I could have done less and been just as strong incline 4 and half plates for reps.
Whats your offseason cycle ? Always use multiple orals ?

What is the instagram account ? It's not coming up for me

Whats your offseason cycle ? Always use multiple orals ?
I’ve tried everything even used 3-4 different orals dbol drol mtren superdrol all at the same time for months I’ve been as high as 5grams myself my biggest cycle I did

2g test
2 deca
100 dbol
100 drol
50 winni
100iu lantus
80-100iu novo

I’ve done everything long term insulin usage 1 year or longer

I didn’t use much gh only began gh around 1-2 year ago but not cycled for a whole 2 years on I’m currently of everything

now off-season undecided on my cycle but much less than above I didn’t respond my training suffered so badly I felt lethargic from the orals couldn’t tie my shoes just washing was difficult but I got heavy bloated I think I can grow on much less

but I think we all experiment and push dosages and find what works and what doesn’t.

My liver can take abuse I never got any real high liver enzymes alt 150 slt 180 not overly high for the amount I pushed

now all try working up to this
750 test
600 eq or 150 trest
300 tren a
4-6iu gh
Synthatine 200am 200pre

Oral in and out drol of choice 100 split 50am 50 pre training

I think we’ve hijacked luki thread lol
But I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve abused it wasn’t for long periods that cycle was just 3 weeks at the above dosages but I did get pretty crazy high and don’t think all push that crazy the only hormone all attempt to push if it’s needed is testosterone even though more equals more isssues with estrogen then prolactin I think test is the biggest factor in pure muscle mass out of them all

I think we’ve hijacked luki thread lol
But I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve abused it wasn’t for long periods that cycle was just 3 weeks at the above dosages but I did get pretty crazy high and don’t think all push that crazy the only hormone all attempt to push if it’s needed is testosterone even though more equals more isssues with estrogen then prolactin I think test is the biggest factor in pure muscle mass out of them all

You probably would have done quite well with just the test and the deca

Orals are not optimal for gains IMO due to the effect they have on the appetite

You probably would have done quite well with just the test and the deca

Orals are not optimal for gains IMO due to the effect they have on the appetite
Absolutely agree I wasted half of that I can say I will never do that again if I can’t train effectively then I see no point my body couldn’t handle it personally

even after using insulin and in theory my beta cells where rested I still became type 2 I did the stupid thing didn’t check up on blood sugar and when I began gh i didn’t use much insulin either not that gh caused this but anything could have been a factor in it

Absolutely agree I wasted half of that I can say I will never do that again if I can’t train effectively then I see no point my body couldn’t handle it personally

even after using insulin and in theory my beta cells where rested I still became type 2 I did the stupid thing didn’t check up on blood sugar and when I began gh i didn’t use much insulin either not that gh caused this but anything could have been a factor in it
Were you getting the really painful lower back pumps while doing squats, deads, and bentover rows? Id get that from Anadrol and Dianabol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity