advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Hey @luki7788 do esters matter in a 4-6 week post contest rebound phase? For example Deca instead of NPP? Just beacuse you are only on for a short period of time before the ester is stable and you are not on it during prep..

Hey @luki7788 do esters matter in a 4-6 week post contest rebound phase? For example Deca instead of NPP? Just beacuse you are only on for a short period of time before the ester is stable and you are not on it during prep..
In fact, long esters, if administered in a high enough dose, build up concentration relatively quickly so I would not pay much attention to the ester

What’s your experience and opinion on IGF-1 Lr3?

Also, would you feel comfortable talking English on you YT videos? :D
Super interested in your response in general and your thoughts on the quality of LR3 on the market.

In my opinion, most of LR3 is unfortunately shit
I had some back when it was first one the market, new. It seemed to do quite a bit for the appearance and how my muscles felt. Good pump and look, but I dont think it added a whole lot of muscle mass. To me it felt as good or better than gh. That was back in the early to mid 2000s I think. Wondering if anyone here used it early on like me and still uses it today. Is the stuff now as good as back then?

You hit the nail right on the head with this.

If someone just today started bodybuilding and read this, it would be in the top 3 pieces of advice they would ever get. Excellent post.

There are infinite number of perma-bulkers in gyms across the planet who never figure this out.

depends on your sensitivity to insulin, the level of adipose tissue - but in general I think that the optimal time for building mass is 10-15 weeks, I mean the stage right after cutting to a very low level of fat (in fact, during rebound you gain most of the gains in the first 6 -8 weeks, then the rest of this stage is maintenance and you can start the cut again, i.e. start the whole process all over again)

I personally need 6-8 weeks to go down to about 6% bf and the remaining 4-6 weeks is really a finish that is not needed when we are not competing.

Note that many amateurs compete for 5-6 years and have a similar muscle mass all the time, but usually compete once a year. Then comes the moment when they manage to get a pro card and suddenly gains explode. Everyone thinks that it's more drugs, and that's not it - just if they want to qualify, they compete 3-5 times a year and after each competition they have 4-10 weeks for rebound and you know that you never grow better than after the competition - and that's all mystery

You hit the nail right on the head with this.

If someone just today started bodybuilding and read this, it would be in the top 3 pieces of advice they would ever get. Excellent post.

There are infinite number of perma-bulkers in gyms across the planet who never figure this out.

It has completely changed my programming, strategy and mindset. It would certainly have been great to receive this advice, as you said, 10 or 15 years ago.

IGF1-LR3 is basically just super R insulin, i would not spend a single penny on it.

Stick to the basics:
-As much HGH you can afford
-R type Insulin (it's very forgiving if you are new to it)
-Log type insulin
-Lantus 2/3 a week if you really want to push the Igf1.

In the end we don't really need huge doses.... I mean... Check @luki7788 he is huge on 20-40ish IU Humalog Ed.

It has completely changed my programming, strategy and mindset. It would certainly have been great to receive this advice, as you said, 10 or 15 years ago.
Not only grow more but its probably healthier for you too? Some say yo-yo dieting isn't healthy, but who knows. To me keeping your average bodyfat and food volume during the year lower must be healthier.

this is the best thread on PM for a long time.

what is your upper limit for doses on the total for anabolic, HGH, insulin?

and what do you think is high dose gear use like the one above.

thanks for all your answers.

Speaking of LR3 IGF, I saw where Tony Huge said they used this form at Oxygen gym, which he visited, despite the rumors of them using the mythical Increlex.
Also Alex Kikel said Increlex is shit and LR3 is vastly superior.

If it's like a "super insulin" how would it perform on a carb load before a show?

Speaking of LR3 IGF, I saw where Tony Huge said they used this form at Oxygen gym, which he visited, despite the rumors of them using the mythical Increlex.

If it's like a "super insulin" how would it perform on a carb load before a show?
tonny huge and alex are the last people I would listen to lol

this is the best thread on PM for a long time.

what is your upper limit for doses on the total for anabolic, HGH, insulin?

and what do you think is high dose gear use like the one above.

thanks for all your answers.
there is no such thing as the upper limit, and there is no such thing as high dose - for one high dose it will be 1.5 g per week and for someone else 6-7 grams or more

moreover, there is an interview in Russian where Alexey Lesukov says that he used normally about 8g a week, which is nothing unusual in Russia. There, cycles of 5-6g are often the standard

Not only grow more but its probably healthier for you too? Some say yo-yo dieting isn't healthy, but who knows. To me keeping your average bodyfat and food volume during the year lower must be healthier.

A great off seaosn in time and quantity will only help you gain more fat and worsen your insulin sensitivity, which is not healthy at all. It also seems better to divide your hard diet weeks into 2 or 3 periods during the year rather than having 20 weeks in a row, which is exhausting, physically and mentally.

"Yo-yo diets" are the diets that all physique athletes do, lol, the problem with these types of diets is when you get a lot of body fat that is caused by bingeing after eating nothing like many people on stupid fashion diets do, and also are not lifting or developing muscle.

Legit LR3 is incredible for me but the problem is most on the market is crap. Excluding sdrol and tren a nothing has changed me faster than IGF-1 LR3. It really is like a super GDA. I wanted Geno to sell it so we ordered 10 vials to try and got one tested and it was 70% so basically useless. I still have a few vials in my fridge. I knew before it was tested it wasn't good and the test results just confirmed that. Legit LR3 at a high dose will knock you out and it would pretty much be ideal for Luki because he is extremely lean and eats loads of carbs. That's the environment you want to take it in... high protein/carbs and lean body fat with high insulin sensitivity. Luki next time I have good LR3 I will send you one to try :)

Legit LR3 is incredible for me but the problem is most on the market is crap. Excluding sdrol and tren a nothing has changed me faster than IGF-1 LR3. It really is like a super GDA. I wanted Geno to sell it so we ordered 10 vials to try and got one tested and it was 70% so basically useless. I still have a few vials in my fridge. I knew before it was tested it wasn't good and the test results just confirmed that. Legit LR3 at a high dose will knock you out and it would pretty much be ideal for Luki because he is extremely lean and eats loads of carbs. That's the environment you want to take it in... high protein/carbs and lean body fat with high insulin sensitivity. Luki next time I have good LR3 I will send you one to try :)
I know that when I used it, it seemed more powerful than gh.

Elvia can you outline a protocol for LR3.
I would use it with prewo meal since it seems similar to R slin for timings...

It has longer half-life than hum r as I recall. I used to take AM 50ug and if it’s good that’s plenty. 50ug would move BG level 20-30 so maybe equal to 2iu slin? 100ug you could go hypo from if not adequate carbs.

It’s pointless because I’ve tried to get good IGF but it’s rare now. Maybe Chinese just suck at manufacturing it I dunno.

I’d much rather use GH and insulin.

It doesn't really matter in many ways due to it's long active life. Although I prefer doing double the dose EOD as opposed to ED dosing. The product can dictate the dose sometimes. I used to dose 200mcg EOD but when I tried one brand even 100mcg wiped me out post injection. I would start at 50mcg and move up 10mcg to your sweet spot and dose it EOD. None of this micro dosing you hear about you want to use a decent amount.

It's effects dictate the dosing for me as well. I like the effects of pre lr3 when training but it would knock me out even when consumed with high carbs so it makes sense to take it later on. Ideally about 2 hours post workout but because of the amount of carbs I have post workout I prefer just dosing it then to take full advantage. I would have it then have 2 meals in the hours afterwards consisting of around 50g protein and 200g carbs each (amounts change for everyone but you want at least 100g carbs per meal). Dosing it pre bed is good as well and again with a massive meal. For guys who ever have a cheat meal on a particular night it could be used with that. So it can be used whenever just make sure it's used alongside very high carbs and you're already lean and slin sensitive.

Another thing I have always dosed it bilaterally but it shouldn't make much difference but I would do it like that and in weak muscle groups. The literature states it quickly hits the blood and is transported so no localized effect would occur but I would definitely be sticking this in both lats if you have weak lats for example (before or after training them as well).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131