advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Hey @luki7788, in your opinion what is the minimum amount of AAS you need to make GH effective for muscle building?

Also, what dosages to do your classic guys cruise on? Some of them look incredible from your IG..

Hey @luki7788, in your opinion what is the minimum amount of AAS you need to make GH effective for muscle building?

Also, what dosages to do your classic guys cruise on? Some of them look incredible from your IG..
There is no such as the minimum amount of aas needed to synergize with gh. After all, everything works better with gh. Also, even if we use small doses of steroids, it is always worth adding gh.

As for my competing clients, to be honest most of them don't do the typical crusie. Unless someone wants to stay in their category and do not want to increase muscle mass anymore, so in this situation the entire offseason is 250-400mg of testosterone, 25-50mg of proviron, about 5iu gh and all this and the full blast usually only starts 16 weeks before the competition. However, if someone wants to grow, there really is not much time on the crusie, but cycles of 600-1000mg testosterone + 500-600mg nandrolone or 700-800mg primo / EQ + 5-7iu gh + some insulin around training are safe enough that for longer during part of the year, with such doses, blood parameters can be maintained at normal levels or with very little impact. Of course, I'm talking about young bodybuilders who have many years to progress. If someone is very advanced, has a lot of muscle and has already maxed out his potential, I have to be honest - you have to do things that are not healthy to make further progress

There is no such as the minimum amount of aas needed to synergize with gh. After all, everything works better with gh. Also, even if we use small doses of steroids, it is always worth adding gh.

As for my competing clients, to be honest most of them don't do the typical crusie. Unless someone wants to stay in their category and do not want to increase muscle mass anymore, so in this situation the entire offseason is 250-400mg of testosterone, 25-50mg of proviron, about 5iu gh and all this and the full blast usually only starts 16 weeks before the competition. However, if someone wants to grow, there really is not much time on the crusie, but cycles of 600-1000mg testosterone + 500-600mg nandrolone or 700-800mg primo / EQ + 5-7iu gh + some insulin around training are safe enough that for longer during part of the year, with such doses, blood parameters can be maintained at normal levels or with very little impact. Of course, I'm talking about young bodybuilders who have many years to progress. If someone is very advanced, has a lot of muscle and has already maxed out his potential, I have to be honest - you have to do things that are not healthy to make further progress
As always appreciate your honest responses!

cycles of 600-1000mg testosterone + 500-600mg nandrolone or 700-800mg primo / EQ + 5-7iu gh + some insulin around training are safe enough that for longer during part of the year, with such doses, blood parameters can be maintained at normal levels or with very little impact.
That's still not a small cycle. I think those dosages would still mess up blood work quite a bit. Have you personally seen labs on those dosages?

Whats the reason for using test as the main drug? I see you and many other pros run 1,5grams+ test and then adding like 800mg deca and little tren, instead of going really high on the deca and lower on the test?

Whats the reason for using test as the main drug? I see you and many other pros run 1,5grams+ test and then adding like 800mg deca and little tren, instead of going really high on the deca and lower on the test?
Why wouldn’t testosterone be the main drug for a man?

That's still not a small cycle. I think those dosages would still mess up blood work quite a bit. Have you personally seen labs on those dosages?
I will answer shortly - show me these great freaks who grew up on cycles with low test and high deca ... maybe there will be a few but these are the exceptions confirming the rules

here on the forum most of them have a low test and where are these big dudes ..

I will answer shortly - show me these great freaks who grew up on cycles with low test and high deca ... maybe there will be a few but these are the exceptions confirming the rules

here on the forum most of them have a low test and where are these big dudes ..
I think you meant to reply to me?

Well I agree that high test seems to be the preffered option. Do you think there is a point where test shouldnt be pushed higher than? Also what would you max do for deca or tren?

is it not a small cycle? lol
for most bodybuilders this is crusie and modest and I am quite serious

lol, That's true. By today's standards, this is a small cycle for most but, back in the day, this was considered a pretty big cycle.

Guys if you still don't understand how @luki7788 does things and still question his behavior. Stop posting here.

Every bodybuilder of every hera to get huge used a lot of gear.

Guys if you still don't understand how @luki7788 does things and still question his behavior. Stop posting here.

Every bodybuilder of every hera to get huge used a lot of gear.
Luki is such a patient guy. I’d have been telling motherfuckers to just read my thread instead of asking me the same damn questions over and over about dosage lol

Luki is such a patient guy. I’d have been telling motherfuckers to just read my thread instead of asking me the same damn questions over and over about dosage lol
If you read carefully what @luki7788 wrote with regards to weight restricted classes that is literally what Bumstead is doing now LOL. 250-500mg off season and Valliere has said he’s pushed more in the past…

What dose would be the minimum to maintain your current size?

Reactions: UCP
I will answer all these questions in general.

I don't know how much is needed to maintain what I have now, but the truth is if, for example, you weigh 280 pounds with 7-8% bf and use let's say:
1.2 g test
800mg deca
400mg tren
100mg anadrol day
10iu gh
40-80iu isuilny

then do not count on going down on
750mg test
1g primo
5iu gh
10iu insulins

you will keep exactly the same form as you have at the higher doses. There is no option that you will not lose part of the size, strength, fullness and quality. Maybe you will maintain a similar weight, but the longer you stay on lower doses, the worse you will look over time (to some extent, of course, because if you do not lower the doses harder, you will reach a certain point and you will not look worse)

As for testosterone doses, it is extremely individual. I know people who do a very high offseason test of 2.5-5 g per week only with gh of insulin and a symbolic amount of anabolics, such as 500mg deca or 300mg tren, and when going into the cutting phase, they lower the test and add dry agents . There are also those who use more anabolics and less test, e.g. 1g test, 400mg tren, 1g eq, 100mg anadol
and there are also those who are standing in the middle, i.e. they use an anabolics test in a 4/3 ratio and these are the most important ones, e.g. 1.5g test, 800mg deca, 600mg tren

years later, I came to the conclusion that I should use as much of the test as I can handle a reasonable amount of IA, i.e. if I have to take 2.5 g of the test a week, but also 2.5 mg letro a day a day to keep aromatization in check, I prefer to give 1.5 g of the test rational amount of IA and add more anabolics.
If we are very advanced and we are already very far from our genetic limit, we must also remember that test + deca cycles will not develop us, we must then add strong androgens before training to have a strength boost and continue to hit the progressive overload in any form that is, then we hold a base

test + deca / eq / primo / tren (which we tolerate well) and add short ester / base agents in several weekly cycles to gain more strength and thus more muscle damage and gains. So e.g.

test + anabolic - base all the time
4-6 weeks on 4 off test base / tren base / anadrol / dbol / m1t / methyl tren / superdrol

and after such 4-6 weeks we gain new strength, which we maintain for the next 4 during this time, we bring the liver to desire and repeat the cycle

Of course, many people will disagree with me, but they do not have to, this is just my opinion based on my own experiences, clients and other bodybuilders with whom I know

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131