advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I know bodybuilders who use 50-80iu lantus 5-6 times a week in addition to humalog or novorapid around training and have no problems with insulin sensitivity. I think that the key here is to do insulin-free days and these days low carb and low kcal and every few weeks break from insulin and go to low kcal for 7-21 days (something like a minicut) and the use of agents such as metformin, berberine, cadarin, ala at the right time
Yes. Low carb insulin free days are key. You can’t just bang boatloads of insulin every day over and over

Luki, Have you ever tried Trestolone and what do you say to it? Thnx

Yes. Low carb insulin free days are key. You can’t just bang boatloads of insulin every day over and over
Lets say one do 500gram -600 grams carbs on training days, what would you call a low carb/insulin free day, I mean how many carbs would you max do?

Lets say one do 500gram -600 grams carbs on training days, what would you call a low carb/insulin free day, I mean how many carbs would you max do?
Here's an example, on Instagram today I posted a post with an actual diet and a training split

Luki, Have you ever tried Trestolone and what do you say to it? Thnx
I mentioned several times that I tried more than once but the aromatization was too much. I will definitely approach it again this season, but at the same time lowering the dose of testosterone

Here's an example, on Instagram today I posted a post with an actual diet and a training split

Ah great! That says a lot! I see you are carbcycling also.
So 900gram on high day 200 on low, thats quite a difference.

Btw looking solid, especially the back nice and thick

@luki7788 Hey Luki any plans to do any content in english for your website or youtube? Surely there is a demand from a lot people from here itself..

I'm very interested in what your train sessions look like as I'd like to emphasis those same bodyparts in my next off-season!

A good little update from me, I'm actually starting the 4th week offseason but as always my weight is going very slowly so despite the large amount of calories I gained 11 pounds from the beginning and I'm just starting to feel that the strength in training is starting to come back so in fact it's just the beginning. Current macro:

Macros-
(Quads, hams / backs and arm days) 4 days a week
-Protein- 450g (counted only from the sources, that is, I do not include protein from rice, oatmeal, etc.)
-carbs- 900g
-Fats- 40g (counted from everything)

(Chest / delts day) 1 day a week
-Protein- 450g
-Carbs- 500g
-Fats- 50g

(Rest days) 2 days a week
-Protein- 475g
-Carbs- 200g
-Fats- 90 (Healthy fats here)

during training sip on
100-120g of carbs (part of macro)
10g creatine mono
10g glutamine
15g EAA + 15g BCAA + 5g leucine

GEAR:
1.5 g test
800mg deca
1g primo
25mg proviron am and pm
2.5mg letro Monday AND Friday

20mcg t3 + 100mcg T4 upon waking or early morning while sleeping
1000mg metformin long acting in rest days(500 am 500 pm)
10iu GH (6iu before training 4iu before bed)

Leg and arm days only
50 iu lantus upon waking
20 iu novo pre workout (10iu immediately before training and half of the intra drink, another 10iu after 45 minutes during training)

I will increase the dose of lantus to 70-80iu in the next 5.5 weeks. I think that another 1.5 weeks and I will turn off primo and add 100mg of anadrol + 50mg tren base before training, i.e. 5x a week

The plan is still 5.5 weeks on lanthus and high calories, then for 14 days completely stop insulin, reduce carbohydrates by half, increase the amount of cardio to improve insulin sensitivity again and jump on high calories again and lantus for another 6 weeks after which 14 -21 days on low calories and another 6 weeks as before

A good little update from me, I'm actually starting the 4th week offseason but as always my weight is going very slowly so despite the large amount of calories I gained 11 pounds from the beginning and I'm just starting to feel that the strength in training is starting to come back so in fact it's just the beginning. Current macro:

Macros-
(Quads, hams / backs and arm days) 4 days a week
-Protein- 450g (counted only from the sources, that is, I do not include protein from rice, oatmeal, etc.)
-carbs- 900g
-Fats- 40g (counted from everything)

(Chest / delts day) 1 day a week
-Protein- 450g
-Carbs- 500g
-Fats- 50g

(Rest days) 2 days a week
-Protein- 475g
-Carbs- 200g
-Fats- 90 (Healthy fats here)

during training sip on
100-120g of carbs (part of macro)
10g creatine mono
10g glutamine
15g EAA + 15g BCAA + 5g leucine

GEAR:
1.5 g test
800mg deca
1g primo
25mg proviron am and pm
2.5mg letro Monday AND Friday

20mcg t3 + 100mcg T4 upon waking or early morning while sleeping
1000mg metformin long acting in rest days(500 am 500 pm)
10iu GH (6iu before training 4iu before bed)

Leg and arm days only
50 iu lantus upon waking
20 iu novo pre workout (10iu immediately before training and half of the intra drink, another 10iu after 45 minutes during training)

I will increase the dose of lantus to 70-80iu in the next 5.5 weeks. I think that another 1.5 weeks and I will turn off primo and add 100mg of anadrol + 50mg tren base before training, i.e. 5x a week

The plan is still 5.5 weeks on lanthus and high calories, then for 14 days completely stop insulin, reduce carbohydrates by half, increase the amount of cardio to improve insulin sensitivity again and jump on high calories again and lantus for another 6 weeks after which 14 -21 days on low calories and another 6 weeks as before
@luki7788 Hey mate how did you find the Justin Harris style rebound?

my metabolism is too fast bro
in 5 high days, 1000g of carbs each gained only 1 pound lol
Jesus christ. Justin also has a cheat meal at the end of the night on each of those days but I guess you didn't take them being hardcore as you are haha.

Also with your cycle test/deca/primo, if someone wanted to save money would you prefer EQ or mast instead of primo? Do you think masteron builds muscle at 800mg+?

Jesus christ. Justin also has a cheat meal at the end of the night on each of those days but I guess you didn't take them being hardcore as you are haha.

Also with your cycle test/deca/primo, if someone wanted to save money would you prefer EQ or mast instead of primo? Do you think masteron builds muscle at 800mg+?
Exactly, I didn't cheat the meal because my mentality doesn't allow it hehe

masteron in my opinion has no mass-building potential, it only gives a visual effect. The deca eq test is the best option for growth (skipping the test, deca tren because nothing can beat it lol) add anadrol / superdrol periodically and you will build tons of muscles

@luki7788

Hey Luki, do you remember you first bodybuilding show?

1) How did you handle your placing? Everyone wants to win but how do you deal with not maybe getting the placing you want?

2)Did you struggle with disordered eating post show?

I'm about to do my first one on 4 weeks and I'm frankly terrified LOL. Any advice/tips from a veteran?

@luki7788

Hey Luki, do you remember you first bodybuilding show?

1) How did you handle your placing? Everyone wants to win but how do you deal with not maybe getting the placing you want?

2)Did you struggle with disordered eating post show?

I'm about to do my first one on 4 weeks and I'm frankly terrified LOL. Any advice/tips from a veteran?
of course I remember - it was a big competition for debutants in my country, I made my debut in super heavyweight I had 222 pounds even lower I have some photos from this show, it was 2014

1) I took 4th place out of probably 13 or 14 competitors in the category, but I remember it was a great result because the level was very high then, at the same competition several competitors debuted who are now European and world champions or even NPC PRO competitors
it's true everyone wants to win, but the advice on how to deal with failure is simple - do everything you can to be in the best shape, do not let go of a minute of cardio, do not eat a gram more than you have in the diet plan, just do everything 100% and even if it turns out that it was not enough for the first place, the failure will not hurt so much because you will be aware that you gave 100% and that you lost is not your fault but that someone was simply more genetically determined than You. However, if you cheat in the prepared ones, you will already be angry with yourself that you could have done better. Just be the hardest working guy in the room.

2) I have literally never thrown myself at food, now, years later, I approach it without emotions at all and treat it as fuel, not pleasure

my photos from the first competition

Attachments

• Plik_007.jpeg
    Plik_007.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 138
  • Plik_006.jpeg
    Plik_006.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Plik_005 (1).jpeg
    Plik_005 (1).jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 136
of course I remember - it was a big competition for debutants in my country, I made my debut in super heavyweight I had 222 pounds even lower I have some photos from this show, it was 2014

1) I took 4th place out of probably 13 or 14 competitors in the category, but I remember it was a great result because the level was very high then, at the same competition several competitors debuted who are now European and world champions or even NPC PRO competitors
it's true everyone wants to win, but the advice on how to deal with failure is simple - do everything you can to be in the best shape, do not let go of a minute of cardio, do not eat a gram more than you have in the diet plan, just do everything 100% and even if it turns out that it was not enough for the first place, the failure will not hurt so much because you will be aware that you gave 100% and that you lost is not your fault but that someone was simply more genetically determined than You. However, if you cheat in the prepared ones, you will already be angry with yourself that you could have done better. Just be the hardest working guy in the room.

2) I have literally never thrown myself at food, now, years later, I approach it without emotions at all and treat it as fuel, not pleasure

my photos from the first competition
Thank you so much man! Appreciate it! New trend on social media is now blaming bodybuilding for eating disorders and body dismorphia. Kind of gets me worried as a first time competitior..

Thank you so much man! Appreciate it! New trend on social media is now blaming bodybuilding for eating disorders and body dismorphia. Kind of gets me worried as a first time competitior..
I think it's all an individual matter - let's face it, but many bodybuilders have huge mental problems, often have complexes from the past because they were fat or skinny and are afraid to go back to their previous state again, so they become obsessed, live like monks in a monastery. You have to distinguish between 2 types of people - those who are passionate about it and love training, diet and the whole lifestyle, and those who hate it but love the effect, i.e. how their body looks - the latter most often end up with mental problems.

Hey @luki7788 what is your prefered method to control estrogen related side effects mainly gyno?

1) Just run Nolvadex and let estrogen skyrocket but in range BP. However this lowers IGF-1 apparently. Is this a significant amount?
2)A.I like arimidex or letro however many coaches (Justin Harris, Patrick Tuor) believe AI's are demons that reduce gains.
3) Using masteron or EQ. Very unconvetional approach works for some

Would love your thoughts! Planning to run Test and Deca as per your suggestion for my rebound however I'm unsure what method to take. I have good BP all year without meds however I need gyno control unless I run Primo/Mast/Eq in my cycle

Hey Luki, do you take any supplements or drugs for sleep? How is your sleep overall running such amounts of gear?

Hey @luki7788 what is your prefered method to control estrogen related side effects mainly gyno?

1) Just run Nolvadex and let estrogen skyrocket but in range BP. However this lowers IGF-1 apparently. Is this a significant amount?
2)A.I like arimidex or letro however many coaches (Justin Harris, Patrick Tuor) believe AI's are demons that reduce gains.
3) Using masteron or EQ. Very unconvetional approach works for some

Would love your thoughts! Planning to run Test and Deca as per your suggestion for my rebound however I'm unsure what method to take. I have good BP all year without meds however I need gyno control unless I run Primo/Mast/Eq in my cycle
First of all - the studies that talk about lowering igf by IA and nolvadex were done on natural people, most often postmenopausal women, not bodybuilders on tons of synthetic hormones and HGH so ...

Two - in my opinion, if we do not lower estrogen below normal, there is no question of lowering IGF or at least that's what my personal blood tests show.
Third - Letrozole is the only AI that tested an increase in IGF-1

My personal opinion is that if you are susceptible to gyno you should keep estrogen normal using IA + plus nolvadex / ralox to block the receptor. Many very famous trainers use nolvadex like Matt Jansen, Justi Harris and many others and no one is worried about lowering IGF levels

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131