advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

You look great Luki. You'll have a nice rebound.
Excited to see the arms look once you hit that phase. You've been pushing the oil and have basically been DIETING....now its growth time. If i were you, i'd add a couple more weeks of Syntherol use to take advantage of that prime rebound growth phase.

Luki- I’m curious to know if and what pain is involved with pinning syntherol in your biceps- and also what pain is involved with pinning anabolics in your biceps?im thinkin of giving it a try but wana get an opinion- as of now I pin glutes/ ventroglutes/ delts/ and quads

You look great Luki. You'll have a nice rebound.
Excited to see the arms look once you hit that phase. You've been pushing the oil and have basically been DIETING....now its growth time. If i were you, i'd add a couple more weeks of Syntherol use to take advantage of that prime rebound growth phase.
I'm thinking about dragging the syntherol to the growth phase, but let's say 3 times a week

Luki- I’m curious to know if and what pain is involved with pinning syntherol in your biceps- and also what pain is involved with pinning anabolics in your biceps?im thinkin of giving it a try but wana get an opinion- as of now I pin glutes/ ventroglutes/ delts/ and quads
honestly, it's no pain for me - you know there is something to feel if you inject your biceps and triceps with 6ml of oil every day, but it is just a slight discomfort, not something I would call a pain

Yesterday I started the last 10 days of syntherol, 3ml in each head, arms moved definitely. I also decided to have at least 2 more weeks of cutting to start mass with some 7% body fat so that I could do a good rebound and take advantage of the body's high insulin sensitivity

Are you doing any rolling on the areas you are injecting with Syntherol using a bread rolling pin or massage gun? I would imagine you are quite "sore" from the everyday injects?

Are you doing any rolling on the areas you are injecting with Syntherol using a bread rolling pin or massage gun? I would imagine you are quite "sore" from the everyday injects?
don't do anything like that - I inject syntherol before training and I do a few light series on the arms to pump these areas well and distribute the oil

don't do anything like that - I inject syntherol before training and I do a few light series on the arms to pump these areas well and distribute the oil

First off, you look great.

Secondly, do you do a few light sets on the arms every day?

Gotta say, it must be a real chore to fill out a structure like yours. But you did it. You look great, lots of brutal work put in.

I noticed in your supplement list you use 300mgs of Horsechestnut twice a day. Do you feel like it helps with leg vein circulation? Do you get more of a pump or something or does it make leg veins pop more? I used to use it because i have pretty bad varicose veins in my legs and its supposed to be good for them. Just curious.

You're a bad ass dude. I've really enjoyed your thread. Keep kicking ass.

It's all individual. Most people find the outer biceps uncomfortable. I find it easier to inject than probably any other bodypart. It goes in like butter. The inner bi though, it's rather painful to me while most claims it's painless to them.

But regardless, Syntherol injections are much less painful than injecting any anabolics - there is no drug in the Syntherol to irritate and inflame the area.

Yesterday I started the last 10 days of syntherol, 3ml in each head, arms moved definitely. I also decided to have at least 2 more weeks of cutting to start mass with some 7% body fat so that I could do a good rebound and take advantage of the body's high insulin sensitivity

View attachment 118871

Looking damn good man...Great log!

I finished the full syntherol protocol on my arms. Measure arm + 2.5cm but you have to remember that during this period I was reducing fat all the time so I'm very flat, one more week of cutting and I'm starting to rebound and make up the size so I'm sure that the dimensions will go about 1.5cm forward. Now the maintenance phase, i.e. I will be giving 3cm of syntherol once a week to each biceps and triceps head.

I am also starting to rebuild the size of the legs, I will try to document everything here. I think that at this point I am lean enough to start building mass bf% I estimate at 6-7% but I want to extend another week so that cuts on glutes are clear.

Attachments

• IMG_6912_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6912_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_6913_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6913_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 222
honestly, it's no pain for me - you know there is something to feel if you inject your biceps and triceps with 6ml of oil every day, but it is just a slight discomfort, not something I would call a pain

I've touched a nerve in my triceps when I've gone in slowly with a .5 needle, even though I seem to be in the safe injection area. It caused a quick spasm with no other issues.

Do you have any tips you apply for yourself to avoid triceps nerves? Thus far, I don't have this issue with biceps.

what part of the tri?
things jumping happen from time to time, in general i would just keep with that inj and know it will be more feely.

i always found tris pretty easy, just let your arm hang and go between your knees, you can pretty easily hit the long head and side this way. i have done the long standing and holding my arm up too but found hard to not move.

what part of the tri?
things jumping happen from time to time, in general i would just keep with that inj and know it will be more feely.

i always found tris pretty easy, just let your arm hang and go between your knees, you can pretty easily hit the long head and side this way. i have done the long standing and holding my arm up too but found hard to not move.

Thank you. This is where the quick jump occurred:

triceps_lateral_head.jpg
I will cautiously try the triceps long head if I decide to do that again.

I've touched a nerve in my triceps when I've gone in slowly with a .5 needle, even though I seem to be in the safe injection area. It caused a quick spasm with no other issues.

Do you have any tips you apply for yourself to avoid triceps nerves? Thus far, I don't have this issue with biceps.

It can happen from time to time. I would recommend putting the needle in super slow for any areas you are unsure about. You can sense it with nerves but you have to move extremely slow. This can prevent other issues as well. If you ever feel a tiny bit of pain just remove and move the needle a few mm's away from the area and try again. I see your needle was very small so that's not an issue for you. Although for others I would also recommend using the smallest possible diameter (gauge) needle possible. That's simply because when using a bigger/wider needles the chances of hitting something increase so I always use a 26G or 27G for most syntherol injections. For gear because the oil is generally thicker I go with a 25G. I know many guys who use 21-25g for everything so this mainly applies to them (if they have issues hitting things). Over time and through trial and error you also learn your own body (particular body parts) as well so usually know what small areas to generally avoid.

Thank you. This is where the quick jump occurred:

View attachment 119295
I will cautiously try the triceps long head if I decide to do that again.

theres a tendon that runs down the back of your arm, you dont wana hit that! lol that might have caused the jump.

either way dont freak out as those happen from time to time as does occasionally hitting a cray painful spot. i think too often ppl say i hit a nerve or vein or some other scary idea cus a shot was more feely then usual.

in tris, quads, and lats i have touched a something that absolutely took my breath away, lol like spectacular pain for an instant. i always push the pin in supper slow so have learned to not really move or stop just pause adjust and keep going. knowing that tomorrow it would be sore and swollen.

the blue and red area of that are good all day but they leave out room at the top which is really where i feel the best spot is, like right under where your delt goes in towards the tri, like two inches higher then right where the blue and red meet in the pic. if you do the blue too low where it shows it gives you a weird bump in the tri, too far forward too. but for the side tri hit where it ties into the delt then the long to get the best idea stand facing a mirror flex your bicep and find the lowest spot on your arm. pin there, you can do it just like that or hang your arm by your side and generally can hit it the same. back there, there is also a super ouchy spot, find and avoid. lol

i used to mark my skin with a pen or marker, like a point where the inj needs to go then a biger line above and line below. clean in between the lines and use the point as a reference here to inject.

if you inject some volume weather it be synthol or aas done right like for your frame, muscle tie ins and bellies you can add real pop, that i feel you dont get in other ways.

my delts for example since not injecting them for years are much less round like out wards. but over all too much different. doing this well is worth the little pain it takes.

theres a tendon that runs down the back of your arm, you dont wana hit that! lol that might have caused the jump.

either way dont freak out as those happen from time to time as does occasionally hitting a cray painful spot. i think too often ppl say i hit a nerve or vein or some other scary idea cus a shot was more feely then usual.

in tris, quads, and lats i have touched a something that absolutely took my breath away, lol like spectacular pain for an instant. i always push the pin in supper slow so have learned to not really move or stop just pause adjust and keep going. knowing that tomorrow it would be sore and swollen.

the blue and red area of that are good all day but they leave out room at the top which is really where i feel the best spot is, like right under where your delt goes in towards the tri, like two inches higher then right where the blue and red meet in the pic. if you do the blue too low where it shows it gives you a weird bump in the tri, too far forward too. but for the side tri hit where it ties into the delt then the long to get the best idea stand facing a mirror flex your bicep and find the lowest spot on your arm. pin there, you can do it just like that or hang your arm by your side and generally can hit it the same. back there, there is also a super ouchy spot, find and avoid. lol

i used to mark my skin with a pen or marker, like a point where the inj needs to go then a biger line above and line below. clean in between the lines and use the point as a reference here to inject.

if you inject some volume weather it be synthol or aas done right like for your frame, muscle tie ins and bellies you can add real pop, that i feel you dont get in other ways.

my delts for example since not injecting them for years are much less round like out wards. but over all too much different. doing this well is worth the little pain it takes.

That is very useful advice @LK3 and @Elvia1023 , thank you.

Like to see this thread going back om track.

How Will you diet and cardio change when you stop your cutting fase

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity