advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

thank you! do you think that such a short aggressive 10-14 days minicut without using dnp makes sense?

thank you! do you think that such a short aggressive 10-14 days minicut without using dnp makes sense?
I think not. Without dnp in such a short time, the body will not even be able to get rid of glycogen resources well, so it will continue to draw energy mainly from the stored glucose. DNP changes that completely, and it makes sense

Thank you. it is logical what you write. however, I am asking because I saw that patric tuor recommends short, strong cuts.

Thank you. it is logical what you write. however, I am asking because I saw that patric tuor recommends short, strong cuts.
hehehe patrick does not say what he writes to his bodybuilders below this. Just as officially, it is not an insulin zeolite and uses it with every meal. As with Jansenen and the rest of top couches, one is said to be public and the other is done

hehehe patrick does not say what he writes to his bodybuilders below this. Just as officially, it is not an insulin zeolite and uses it with every meal. As with Jansenen and the rest of top couches, one is said to be public and the other is done
beautifully put

Okay, so I decided to start my 14-day minicut from the following Monday. Below is a bit about what it will look like:

Currently, diet, cardio, etc.
2 low day week P-430g, C-200g, F-45g (added fats only)
2 medium days P-430g, C-750g, F-25g (added fats only)
3 high days P-430g, C-920g, F-10g (added fats only)

cardio 6x30 min 1% incline 4.5km / h treadmill on an empty stomach

Plan for a minute
5 training days P-430g, C-500g, F-25g (added fats only)

cardio 6x30 min 1% incline 4.5km / h treadmill on an empty stomach + 5x 30 minutes brisk walking in the afternoon

Add:
DNP (thank you very much to @Elvia1023 for the gift here;) -200mg (first day 400mg) for 7-9 days (but I think 7 days is enough for me)
40mcg clen for 14 days
15mg of yohimbine fasting before cardio for 14 days
HGH fragment 1000mcg (500mcg in the morning on an empty stomach and 500mcg in the night) for 14 days

I document the results with photos, I would like to lose 2-3 pounds of pure fat for this time and continue the growth phase for another 5-6 weeks until another minicut

Patrick? He doesn't like insulin at all.

Body can produce a lot of insulin by itself and nutrients in big doses works as drugs.

Basically his guys are all natties.

Did you see the videos with Roman Fritz speaking about his PEDs use?
Basically he won the Arnold Classic 2013 no fatburners, no thyroid meds, on 1g gear, but...
When he went to Milos he was on, 1g Test 500 EQ 700 Anadrol, No Tren because he can't stand to it (yet he used it for Arnold 2013.. damn), that put him (poor soul) on 8iu HGH ed 100iu Humalog, but now at 135kg uses much less!!

What a good souls these coaches and athletes.

Basically we are all abusers... but not the pros! LOL

Okay, so I decided to start my 14-day minicut from the following Monday. Below is a bit about what it will look like:

Currently, diet, cardio, etc.
2 medium days P-430g, C-750g, F-25g (added fats only)
3 high days P-430g, C-920g, F-10g (added fats only)

cardio 6x30 min 1% incline 4.5km / h treadmill on an empty stomach

Plan for a minute
5 training days P-430g, C-500g, F-25g (added fats only)

cardio 6x30 min 1% incline 4.5km / h treadmill on an empty stomach + 5x 30 minutes brisk walking in the afternoon

Add:
DNP (thank you very much to @Elvia1023 for the gift here;) -200mg (first day 400mg) for 7-9 days (but I think 7 days is enough for me)
40mcg clen for 14 days
15mg of yohimbine fasting before cardio for 14 days
HGH fragment 1000mcg (500mcg in the morning on an empty stomach and 500mcg in the night) for 14 days

I document the results with photos, I would like to lose 2-3 pounds of pure fat for this time and continue the growth phase for another 5-6 weeks until another minicut
@luki7788 During contest prep what was thew highest you ever taken clen?

Luki,

How effective do you think HGH fragment is for fat loss?

I use dnp almost exactly like Luki. One week at 250mg doesn’t do much, as by day 3 your finally at peak blood levels.

If you frontlosd a sane dose (400-500mg) your already there day 1.

I try to do an upper session, say Push…then go on a long 3 hour hike through the woods. By the end of the day going to bed, I’m already getting ketosis headaches, as liver glycogen, upper body and lower body glycogen have been ate up.

Then go back to normal routine, low ish volume, like Jordan peters or DC sets, keep protein high, just enough fats and carbs to survive the day.

My last dose would be day 7, and I wait to day 9 to go back to what would be a “Medium” carb day and do that two days in a row. Then you’ll fill out without spilling over and you can assess physique.

Dnp makes you flat and bloated. You look like dogshit by day 4. Don’t look in the mirror, stick to the plan

I use dnp almost exactly like Luki. One week at 250mg doesn’t do much, as by day 3 your finally at peak blood levels.

I try to do an upper session, say Push…then go on a long 3 hour hike through the woods. By the end of the day going to bed, I’m already getting ketosis headaches, as liver glycogen, upper body and lower body glycogen have been ate up.

Then go back to normal routine, low ish volume, like Jordan peters or DC sets, keep protein high, just enough fats and carbs to survive the day.

My last dose would be day 7, and I wait to day 9 to go back to what would be a “Medium” carb day and do that two days in a row. Then you’ll fill out without spilling over and you can assess physique.

Dnp makes you flat and bloated. You look like dogshit by day 4. Don’t look in the mirror, stick to the plan

When you frontload DNP, do you take the full dose at once or do you split it into two doses?

At 200 mg a week for only 7 days, I will not be very flat, but on the calorific value and amount of cardio I described, I will be in a strong deficit (usually 500g carbs is the lowest value I descend to in the last days before the competition), even without dnp. And from dnp this deficit will be huge, so 2-3 pounds of pure fat in 7 days is not a problem. In addition, at such a small dose and in such a short period of time, I will not even feel any negative impact on the quality of training.

Luki,

How effective do you think HGH fragment is for fat loss?
It is definitely a good supplement, it does not work miracles, but it allows you to get rid of body fat much faster. I have it for free so why not use it even if it only gives me 5% for faster fat loss.

Your plan looks great. You are using the exact same DNP I have just used. Now everyone responds differently and I am very sensitive so it's definitely not one rule suits all. I know people who use higher doses of dnp and struggle but aren't too bad. Now for me I was really surprised just how much and how fast just 1 cap (our Euro 200mg DNP) zapped my energy levels. Now stimulants preworkout will only help matters. I would get hot but nothing bad at all (completely manageable) but the lack of energy was very noticeable for me but hopefully you are unaffected. I am curious how you get on with it. I still trained super hard I just struggled much more and even my usual daily walking was a massive struggle. Now your 15mg yohimbine is only going to help matters. Do you use any caffeine (or similar) before weight training?

Guys often post how DNP makes you look awful when using it and it can do because it may increase water retention and obviously you are burning through muscle glycogen due to your usage and diet so you will lose muscle fullness at the same time so it can be a double whammy in a sense. Although when you're as lean as Luki and training as hard as he does and only running it for a short period it shouldn't make much difference. I did notice water retention especially around my waist but if you are training hard and drinking plenty of water and taking it electrolytes it shouldn't be much of an issue. I just posted some updated pics and for me I look good (fairly dry) and I was still running dnp for those pics. Obviously coming off it and slowly increasing carbs should only result in a fuller and drier physique within days but again it's not like everyone is going to suddenly look horrible just because they added some dnp.

Your plan looks great. You are using the exact same DNP I have just used. Now everyone responds differently and I am very sensitive so it's definitely not one rule suits all. I know people who use higher doses of dnp and struggle but aren't too bad. Now for me I was really surprised just how much and how fast just 1 cap (our Euro 200mg DNP) zapped my energy levels. Now stimulants preworkout will only help matters. I would get hot but nothing bad at all (completely manageable) but the lack of energy was very noticeable for me but hopefully you are unaffected. I am curious how you get on with it. I still trained super hard I just struggled much more and even my usual daily walking was a massive struggle. Now your 15mg yohimbine is only going to help matters. Do you use any caffeine (or similar) before weight training?

Guys often post how DNP makes you look awful when using it and it can do because it may increase water retention and obviously you are burning through muscle glycogen due to your usage and diet so you will lose muscle fullness at the same time so it can be a double whammy in a sense. Although when you're as lean as Luki and training as hard as he does and only running it for a short period it shouldn't make much difference. I did notice water retention especially around my waist but if you are training hard and drinking plenty of water and taking it electrolytes it shouldn't be much of an issue. I just posted some updated pics and for me I look good (fairly dry) and I was still running dnp for those pics. Obviously coming off it and slowly increasing carbs should only result in a fuller and drier physique within days but again it's not like everyone is going to suddenly look horrible just because they added some dnp.
I don't use caffeine or stimulants at all, don't even drink coffee lol. But if necessary, I will take 25-50 mg of injectable ephedrine before training, so. When it comes to water retention, I used dnp several times but never noticed it, on the contrary - I was even drier

@luki7788 have you trained 6 days a week in the past? If so can you share your remarks on it bud?

@luki7788 have you trained 6 days a week in the past? If so can you share your remarks on it bud?
Yes, there was even a period of several months in which I trained 7 days a week and I can only say that this is not something that can be pulled in the long run, your body will not grow. An ideal example of this is Roman Fritz, he trained for many years with a huge volume 2x a day 7 days a week and had a stage form all year round and 4-5% bf, but he simply did not grow. Now he has changed his approach, he started training low volume and he signified he lowered the frequency and suddenly he has started to rise and is bigger than ever before

ok so from tomorrow we start a minicut, I throw in photos so that you can see the change (he will be there anyhow lol) today fasting weight 285 pounds (129.5 kg)
hoping to lose 2-3 pounds of pure f
Amazing look luki, i have a question for you if i use aromasin or arimidex i dont get my estrogen under control at 1g test or above only letrozole even if its only 2 times a week do you have the same problems? And do you also think keeping estrogen in lower levels of normal keep you more lean?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear