YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

ok so from tomorrow we start a minicut, I throw in photos so that you can see the change (he will be there anyhow lol) today fasting weight 285 pounds (129.5 kg)
hoping to lose 2-3 pounds of pure f
Amazing look luki, i have a question for you if i use aromasin or arimidex i dont get my estrogen under control at 1g test or above only letrozole even if its only 2 times a week do you have the same problems? And do you also think keeping estrogen in lower levels of normal keep you more lean?

Amazing look luki, i have a question for you if i use aromasin or arimidex i dont get my estrogen under control at 1g test or above only letrozole even if its only 2 times a week do you have the same problems? And do you also think keeping estrogen in lower levels of normal keep you more lean?
I use letrozole myself, in Poland a lot of people use letrozole for estro control, also because most of them use 1-1.5 g of the test and more. Anyway, as far as I know, Hannah Rambod and Chad often use letrozole even during the offseason, and yes - I think that a bodybuilder should not come out of estro over 50 because he starts to collect fat on the lower back, hamstrings and glutes which are then hard to burn off

I use letrozole myself, in Poland a lot of people use letrozole for estro control, also because most of them use 1-1.5 g of the test and more. Anyway, as far as I know, Hannah Rambod and Chad often use letrozole even during the offseason, and yes - I think that a bodybuilder should not come out of estro over 50 because he starts to collect fat on the lower back, hamstrings and glutes which are then hard to burn off
I know this highly individual and very much based on blood work but how much letro do you personally require on 1.5g test?

DAMN this is a good news.

I have read from lots of people online that 100pg/ml MAX of E2 + 60mg Raloxifene ed are THE BEST to grow like weed, but never saw anyone of those guys (well Anthony Huges but i don't consider him a bodybuilder, maybe a bullshitbuilder).

ON OTHER hand i see you (@luki7788) staying under 50pg/ml and looking fantastic. 1+1.... makes me think that <50pg/ml is a correct dose.

@luki7788 in your experience...
IF for i stay at 41pg/ml with:
750 TestE ew
3x12,5 Aromasin ew

Possible that at double the dose and double the Aromasin i will have almost same levels of estrogens?

Your plan looks great. You are using the exact same DNP I have just used. Now everyone responds differently and I am very sensitive so it's definitely not one rule suits all. I know people who use higher doses of dnp and struggle but aren't too bad. Now for me I was really surprised just how much and how fast just 1 cap (our Euro 200mg DNP) zapped my energy levels. Now stimulants preworkout will only help matters. I would get hot but nothing bad at all (completely manageable) but the lack of energy was very noticeable for me but hopefully you are unaffected. I am curious how you get on with it. I still trained super hard I just struggled much more and even my usual daily walking was a massive struggle. Now your 15mg yohimbine is only going to help matters. Do you use any caffeine (or similar) before weight training?

Guys often post how DNP makes you look awful when using it and it can do because it may increase water retention and obviously you are burning through muscle glycogen due to your usage and diet so you will lose muscle fullness at the same time so it can be a double whammy in a sense. Although when you're as lean as Luki and training as hard as he does and only running it for a short period it shouldn't make much difference. I did notice water retention especially around my waist but if you are training hard and drinking plenty of water and taking it electrolytes it shouldn't be much of an issue. I just posted some updated pics and for me I look good (fairly dry) and I was still running dnp for those pics. Obviously coming off it and slowly increasing carbs should only result in a fuller and drier physique within days but again it's not like everyone is going to suddenly look horrible just because they added some dnp.
Used Genotech DNP 1 year ago for 2 weeks, 200mg ed and had minimal water retention, stopped because in my country it was getting too hot for it.

Would rebuy it.

DAMN this is a good news.

I have read from lots of people online that 100pg/ml MAX of E2 + 60mg Raloxifene ed are THE BEST to grow like weed, but never saw anyone of those guys (well Anthony Huges but i don't consider him a bodybuilder, maybe a bullshitbuilder).

ON OTHER hand i see you (@luki7788) staying under 50pg/ml and looking fantastic. 1+1.... makes me think that <50pg/ml is a correct dose.

@luki7788 in your experience...
IF for i stay at 41pg/ml with:
750 TestE ew
3x12,5 Aromasin ew

Possible that at double the dose and double the Aromasin i will have almost same levels of estrogens?
I do not think, I think it will be much higher and you will have to use at least 25mg aromasin or 1.5g test to keep the level around 40

I know this highly individual and very much based on blood work but how much letro do you personally require on 1.5g test?
it changes all the time because the body and the aromatization level are not the same all the time, and it also depends on what you have in the background, except for testo, i.e. nandro, bold, primo, masteron, etc., it all changes the aromatization level, but e.g. at 1, 5g test + 1g deca I needed 2.5mg letro e2d to keep estrogen 38-45

They use letro here in Romania too.

@luki7788 when you use nandrlone in your cycles do you prefer NPP or Deca? Some people seem to think they are completely different hormones..

Also are you fan of front loading? When you are going for a short cycle (6-8 week rebound, etc)

@luki7788 when you use nandrlone in your cycles do you prefer NPP or Deca? Some people seem to think they are completely different hormones..

Also are you fan of front loading? When you are going for a short cycle (6-8 week rebound, etc)
This question has been asked here 10 times lol

deca = npp

tren E = tren A

etc after all it's the same midrange but with a different ester

i don't do short cycles because i'm on cycle all the time lol

Short cycles don't work mate.... it takes time to build muscle.
I would go for 12-20weeks cycles. I prefer 16w.

A small update - 4 day mincut behind me - weight 3lbs down, but I did not give dnp because as you can see I do not need it now lol, I will give it at the next minicut phase.

Now another 1.5 weeks so I suspect that I will lose another 3-4 pounds and a lot of it will be fat.Like I said more than once, I always lose fat extra fast.

Attachments

• FABED5C7-A52F-4EFB-9668-416A898BE9DD.jpeg
    FABED5C7-A52F-4EFB-9668-416A898BE9DD.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 121
A small update - 4 day mincut behind me - weight 3lbs down, but I did not give dnp because as you can see I do not need it now lol, I will give it at the next minicut phase.

Now another 1.5 weeks so I suspect that I will lose another 3-4 pounds and a lot of it will be fat.Like I said more than once, I always lose fat extra fast.
Very impressive.

Well this just ruined my day. When @luki7788 4 day minicut results in looking leaner and drier than my 16 week stage ready look :ROFLMAO:

Looking great my friend!

Good god.

Yea I guess with that much muscle mass requiring massive calories to sustain, pulling out carbs, you create a huge deficit. A 210lbs guy at 12% bodyfat pulls carbs and isn’t as effective

Luki what in the fuck do you do to get that mid upper back that thick? Rack pulls?

the minicut goes literally ex-expressly fast this morning weighing 124.5kg (275lbs) or another 4lbs down in two days and a total of 7lbs down from the start because on Monday I had 282lbs and I see that it was mainly the fat from the hamstrings and glutes that was burned.
I will probably finish earlier than I assumed because it was supposed to be the next whole week, but I would just lose too much, which I absolutely do not need now. I think at this point, if I had to, I would be ready for the competition in 4 weeks lol
I think that I will raise the calories again from Thursday, although it is quite possible that after the weekend I will find that I do it already from Monday if it turns out that I will lose another 2-3 pounds in the next 2 days.
I also took some photos yesterday so I add what the current shape looks like. It seems to me that the legs are starting to chase up the body and the proportions are getting even, although it is known that there is still a lot to say that my legs are at least "ok"

Attachments

• FD3C37C4-9BEE-423F-B9A3-F4D252725198.jpeg
    FD3C37C4-9BEE-423F-B9A3-F4D252725198.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 147
  • EF521E7F-DA28-4A5E-A631-F6554475A3B9.jpeg
    EF521E7F-DA28-4A5E-A631-F6554475A3B9.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 5ED2012C-130F-4F93-B683-12E7CC2B5D88.jpeg
    5ED2012C-130F-4F93-B683-12E7CC2B5D88.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 126
  • EE2A9662-BAF1-4D85-884D-96689034FEB0.jpeg
    EE2A9662-BAF1-4D85-884D-96689034FEB0.jpeg