YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I will answer all these questions in general.

I don't know how much is needed to maintain what I have now, but the truth is if, for example, you weigh 280 pounds with 7-8% bf and use let's say:
1.2 g test
800mg deca
400mg tren
100mg anadrol day
10iu gh
40-80iu isuilny

then do not count on going down on
750mg test
1g primo
5iu gh
10iu insulins

you will keep exactly the same form as you have at the higher doses. There is no option that you will not lose part of the size, strength, fullness and quality. Maybe you will maintain a similar weight, but the longer you stay on lower doses, the worse you will look over time (to some extent, of course, because if you do not lower the doses harder, you will reach a certain point and you will not look worse)

As for testosterone doses, it is extremely individual. I know people who do a very high offseason test of 2.5-5 g per week only with gh of insulin and a symbolic amount of anabolics, such as 500mg deca or 300mg tren, and when going into the cutting phase, they lower the test and add dry agents . There are also those who use more anabolics and less test, e.g. 1g test, 400mg tren, 1g eq, 100mg anadol
and there are also those who are standing in the middle, i.e. they use an anabolics test in a 4/3 ratio and these are the most important ones, e.g. 1.5g test, 800mg deca, 600mg tren

years later, I came to the conclusion that I should use as much of the test as I can handle a reasonable amount of IA, i.e. if I have to take 2.5 g of the test a week, but also 2.5 mg letro a day a day to keep aromatization in check, I prefer to give 1.5 g of the test rational amount of IA and add more anabolics.
If we are very advanced and we are already very far from our genetic limit, we must also remember that test + deca cycles will not develop us, we must then add strong androgens before training to have a strength boost and continue to hit the progressive overload in any form that is, then we hold a base

test + deca / eq / primo / tren (which we tolerate well) and add short ester / base agents in several weekly cycles to gain more strength and thus more muscle damage and gains. So e.g.

test + anabolic - base all the time
4-6 weeks on 4 off test base / tren base / anadrol / dbol / m1t / methyl tren / superdrol

and after such 4-6 weeks we gain new strength, which we maintain for the next 4 during this time, we bring the liver to desire and repeat the cycle

Of course, many people will disagree with me, but they do not have to, this is just my opinion based on my own experiences, clients and other bodybuilders with whom I know
Mate sorry but can you make an example of RATIONAL AMOUNT OF AIS?
From the research about Adex for clinical usage i have seen HUGE doses.... Never checked about Aromasin....

Sorry for the stupid question but high test is a complete new world for me....

Your form is ready for the stage! what do you think about the metformin protocol recommended by matt jansen? 500-800 mg of metformin in the morning with breakfast, regardless of whether it is training day or off day. Can metformin be useful for a bodybuilder who does not use insulin and has problems with blood glucose?

Mate sorry but can you make an example of RATIONAL AMOUNT OF AIS?
From the research about Adex for clinical usage i have seen HUGE doses.... Never checked about Aromasin....

Sorry for the stupid question but high test is a complete new world for me....
Racionalana which will keep your estradiol and normal range. I have said many times that I do not understand this people's fear of IA today where postmenopausal women take Letrozole 2.5mg a day and for more years and nothing is happening to them. In my opinion, too high estradiol can do more bad things than the use of IA, anyway, why are people not so afraid of steroids lol

Your form is ready for the stage! what do you think about the metformin protocol recommended by matt jansen? 500-800 mg of metformin in the morning with breakfast, regardless of whether it is training day or off day. Can metformin be useful for a bodybuilder who does not use insulin and has problems with blood glucose?
I use metformin and prescribe it to some if needed, but it often causes gastric problems and a lack of appetite, so I prefer berberine in terms of its effect on glycaemia.
Personally, I use berberine on training days (500 mg in the morning and 500 mg for the night) and metformin XR (long-acting) on my low-carbohydrate days, i.e. on days off, then I use 500 mg for the first and 500 mg for the last meal (the first and last meal on days off are I have carbohydrates, other meals in the middle of the day are without carbohydrates)

Racionalana which will keep your estradiol and normal range. I have said many times that I do not understand this people's fear of IA today where postmenopausal women take Letrozole 2.5mg a day and for more years and nothing is happening to them. In my opinion, too high estradiol can do more bad things than the use of IA, anyway, why are people not so afraid of steroids lol
Ah okay!

I was thinking that, for example, 1mg Adex ED or 25mg Aroamasin ed or 2,5 Letro eod, was considered a "rational dose of AI", basically the dose of the AI not the levels of E2.

I understand that estrogens levels need to stay on a certain range, depending by the purpose of the cycle (grow/maintain/cut).

Consider that High E2, Means higher HDL, more cardiovascolar health.... But in the long run of they Will make you fatter and with gyno, whats the purpose? I agree that e2 should stay on a "male range"

Ah okay!

I was thinking that, for example, 1mg Adex ED or 25mg Aroamasin ed or 2,5 Letro eod, was considered a "rational dose of AI", basically the dose of the AI not the levels of E2.

I understand that estrogens levels need to stay on a certain range, depending by the purpose of the cycle (grow/maintain/cut).

Consider that High E2, Means higher HDL, more cardiovascolar health.... But in the long run of they Will make you fatter and with gyno, whats the purpose? I agree that e2 should stay on a "male range"
Oh, so you must have estradiol 100+ to have a good hdl? then why the cut man usually has about 20, which is the middle of the norm

Also, forget that using saa in doses over trt there is no option that your hdl will be normal. You pay your price for being a "superman" and I am well aware of it that I am shortening my life

Oh, so you must have estradiol 100+ to have a good hdl? then why the cut man usually has about 20, which is the middle of the norm

Also, forget that using saa in doses over trt there is no option that your hdl will be normal. You pay your price for being a "superman" and I am well aware of it that I am shortening my life
I agree completely with what you say.

Some people say, that if you use 60-120 mg Raloxifene to block E2 and have estrogens near 100pg/ml you will have better lipid profile and better growth because of more Igf1 binding proteins proliferation.

What i think is that those people just got fat easier and think that it's 100% new muscle, when instead it's just new fat and muscle tissue.

Mike Arnold was one of those promoters, unfortunately never posts anymore :(

Hey man, looking good, the legs look good, not great but not bad, if i could make a suggestion it would be to watch your form on squats, i know you wanted to break a barrier but be careful! With that form you would sooner or later get hurt. I think your legs would grow better with higher reps, can you do 20 reps with 495? 455? If not high reps on the squat then high reps on leg presses after squats. Any way what the hell do i know, just a comment

Hey man, looking good, the legs look good, not great but not bad, if i could make a suggestion it would be to watch your form on squats, i know you wanted to break a barrier but be careful! With that form you would sooner or later get hurt. I think your legs would grow better with higher reps, can you do 20 reps with 495? 455? If not high reps on the squat then high reps on leg presses after squats. Any way what the hell do i know, just a comment
I do high reps in both squats and leg presses, and is also adding supersets now. My training evolves all the time because my knees are in much better condition. It's the Smith squats from this week, I would easily do 6 reps but it was already the 4th leg exercise and an extra set to try this load(here you can see that the form of execution is definitely better).
My goal was to do 300kg smith sq for 2-3 reps and then I come back and want to do 220x20 and 260kg x12 my legs are now growing really well after 4 years of aching knees when I couldn't do most of the exercises or heavy weights.

I do high reps in both squats and leg presses, and is also adding supersets now. My training evolves all the time because my knees are in much better condition. It's the Smith squats from this week, I would easily do 6 reps but it was already the 4th leg exercise and an extra set to try this load(here you can see that the form of execution is definitely better).
My goal was to do 300kg smith sq for 2-3 reps and then I come back and want to do 220x20 and 260kg x12 my legs are now growing really well after 4 years of aching knees when I couldn't do most of the exercises or heavy weights.

What you did to fix your knees problems?

What you did to fix your knees problems?
Mostly tedious long-month work with my physiotherapist and following her advice on training - a lot to write. From supplements - curcumin, dmso gel, capsaicin and high doses of tb-500 and bpc-157

@luki7788 Hey mate, was wondering how your testosterone ratio varies between off season and prep specially in the last 4 weeks?

Say off season you run 2.5g, what would you pre contest number be?

@luki7788 Hey mate, was wondering how your testosterone ratio varies between off season and prep specially in the last 4 weeks?

Say off season you run 2.5g, what would you pre contest number be?
There is no wisdom philosophy here, always the closer to the competition I lower these testosterone doses. I am currently taking 1.5g and am having the best offseason in a long time

Well, today I need high calories and I'm finishing a minicut because after 6 days my weight dropped by 6.5 kg (14lbs) lol
You know most of it is water and glycogen, but the lines are clearly more pronounced, so definitely 2-3 pounds of that is pure fat. As you can see it doesn't take long for me to cut lol
Now 3-4 weeks on high calories and 7-12 days of cut again (I want to try to do such short cycles more often than usual, a bit like the Tour does for his bodybuilders)

First photo - top before bottom after
Second - left before right after

Attachments

• 7732A996-AC6E-4F7A-AC15-118860BA7313.jpeg
    7732A996-AC6E-4F7A-AC15-118860BA7313.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 135
  • C3237CE0-37A5-452E-871E-E4BA4A196E53.jpeg
    C3237CE0-37A5-452E-871E-E4BA4A196E53.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 128
  • ACB4CBC3-B310-4BBE-831F-2FC193EA0B81.jpeg
    ACB4CBC3-B310-4BBE-831F-2FC193EA0B81.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 132
@luki7788 Hey mate have you ever experimented with high volume training? Say 12-20 sets to concentric failure..

@luki7788 Hey mate have you ever experimented with high volume training? Say 12-20 sets to concentric failure..
You can say that I am doing it now because I run a slightly modified creeping death II and after so many years of low volume it is a gray change for me and I feel that it is progressing strongly again

Reactions: JJT
Luki, so how many inches did you pick up permanently on your arms after the syntherol run? I'm guessing you're either doing a small maintenance now or none at all? Your goal was 3 inches.

I'd say I probably picked up about an inch after doing maintenance when I tried it. It does hang around.

Luki, so how many inches did you pick up permanently on your arms after the syntherol run? I'm guessing you're either doing a small maintenance now or none at all? Your goal was 3 inches.

I'd say I probably picked up about an inch after doing maintenance when I tried it. It does hang around.
2.5 inch at this point I have 22 and 1/4 inch in the circumference of the arm and so now I'm doing maintenance but I want a full 23 inches so probably soon I will start increasing the frequency of injections

2.5 inch at this point I have 22 and 1/4 inch in the circumference of the arm and so now I'm doing maintenance but I want a full 23 inches so probably soon I will start increasing the frequency of injections

LOL 23 inch arms WTF. i have 19's lean and people stare at me, can't imagine how people look at you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws