advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Well, today I need high calories and I'm finishing a minicut because after 6 days my weight dropped by 6.5 kg (14lbs) lol
You know most of it is water and glycogen, but the lines are clearly more pronounced, so definitely 2-3 pounds of that is pure fat. As you can see it doesn't take long for me to cut lol
Now 3-4 weeks on high calories and 7-12 days of cut again (I want to try to do such short cycles more often than usual, a bit like the Tour does for his bodybuilders)

First photo - top before bottom after
Second - left before right after

Side chest pose is sick, bro!! Your system obviously works. Keep grinding it out man.

2.5 inch at this point I have 22 and 1/4 inch in the circumference of the arm and so now I'm doing maintenance but I want a full 23 inches so probably soon I will start increasing the frequency of injections
Honestly in your side chest your bis look ridiculous, crazy big! In those pics i would think you don't need any more, but,.

it have any benefit taking metformin in not accumulating fat on days high in kcal? there is a lot of confusion in this
but I take metformin on low days, and my low days are so low that I have a high caloric deficit in them - the goal of this is to maintain good insulin sensitivity all the time and this also adds metformin on these days

but I don't think that if you are in a caloric plus, it will make you store less body fat - it will not

@luki7788 did you notice any difference in muscle building/fatloss on 10iu HGH vs 15iu (like last offseason)?

honestly, there were too many changes to be able to objectively evaluate it, but I see here for the most part one and the same problem - too much focus on details, in fact, every diet, every cycle and every type of training you will make progress and develop yourself as long as you stick to the chosen one schema for a long time and most importantly ... worked damn hard

Choose a diet that you can maintain without cheating, training that will give you fun because without the pleasure of training you will not make progress.
A cycle that makes you feel good, does not fuck your appetite, your well-being and again - work damn hard sticking to the plan consistently and the results will come.

do not overcomplicate
@luki7788 did you notice any difference in muscle building/fatloss on 10iu HGH vs 15iu (like last offseason)?

2.5 inch at this point I have 22 and 1/4 inch in the circumference of the arm and so now I'm doing maintenance but I want a full 23 inches so probably soon I will start increasing the frequency of injections

Do you have any scar tissue in the biceps and triceps from all these months of injecting? Do you find it hard to get the oil in? Do you use a large gauge?

Do you have any scar tissue in the biceps and triceps from all these months of injecting? Do you find it hard to get the oil in? Do you use a large gauge?
I haven't noticed any scars and I don't have any problems what you write about. I don't know what you mean by "gauge"

I haven't noticed any scars and I don't have any problems what you write about. I don't know what you mean by "gauge"

Thanks Luki. By gauge, I meant if you are able to get the oil through a small gauge pin such as 25G-27G or if you need to use a 23G (thicker needle), but if you do not have any scar tissue, then you're likely able to use a smaller type of needle.

Thanks Luki. By gauge, I meant if you are able to get the oil through a small gauge pin such as 25G-27G or if you need to use a 23G (thicker needle), but if you do not have any scar tissue, then you're likely able to use a smaller type of needle.
I do not know your needle sizes because in our euopie we have dimensions in millimeters

Yesterday's hatfield squats (as the third exercise after seated leg curl and leg press) the same weight 675lbs(306kg) as I did 4 weeks ago then the technique was bad, now it's much better I think - I put a video because many people were afraid for my safety lol

I do not know your needle sizes because in our euopie we have dimensions in millimeters

Yesterday's hatfield squats (as the third exercise after seated leg curl and leg press) the same weight 675lbs(306kg) as I did 4 weeks ago then the technique was bad, now it's much better I think - I put a video because many people were afraid for my safety lol

I watched this video 4 times before I realized you were squatting in it :D

thanks @Elvia1023 :D then I use 21,22 or 23g honestly it depends on whether I have just run out of any of them lol

That's big but when you have arms nearly 23 inches I guess you have room to fit those needles in there :D I prefer using 25-26G 5/8-1 inch for my arms to minimize any scar tissue.

That's big but when you have arms nearly 23 inches I guess you have room to fit those needles in there :D I prefer using 25-26G 5/8-1 inch for my arms to minimize any scar tissue.
I hate thin needles, I would have to spend more than an hour a day to put the oil in, it goes so slowly lol

I hate thin needles, I would have to spend more than an hour a day to put the oil in, it goes so slowly lol

When using syntherol I will upload all my syringes with a 18-21G needle and then swop over to 25-26G for injections. It's definitely slower but I prefer putting the oil in fairly slow. Your system is obviously working for you though but I am surprised you don't have any issues using those big needles in your arms.

If I remember right, I think I used a 27 G and it went well. Just slow to draw it out, but not too bad since it isnt very thick. I might have also used a larger gauge to draw out then switch over. Cant remember.

I’ve used 25 and 23 gauges to do tricep injections for years now with no scar tissue build up. I prefer the 23 because the oil flows faster than the 25 and the semi awkward position makes it better to go faster for me. And I like going almost all the way in with a 1.5 inch. Much more shallow and the soreness is much worse

Before you started using Lantus did you only use insulin preworkout?

Well I saw you said you liked it preworkout earlier in the thread. Sorry I guess I overlooked it.

Luki do you have any updates? I always look forward to this thread

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner