YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Insane legs luki and good placing nonetheless. I have a question about training my intensity is always high but when i do hack squats and belt squats at 300kg 2 times a week i got a feeling it beats my knees. The question do you feel volume can create same growth in muscle mass as heavy weight does? I always apreciate your advice getting a bit overtrained
That’s person defendant. For some people like jay cutler it clearly works, but if your knees are beat up that’s a pretty clear indicator youre overdoing it. Either drop one quad session per week, or lower total volume

Insane legs luki and good placing nonetheless. I have a question about training my intensity is always high but when i do hack squats and belt squats at 300kg 2 times a week i got a feeling it beats my knees. The question do you feel volume can create same growth in muscle mass as heavy weight does? I always apreciate your advice getting a bit overtrained
do not train absolutely quads 2x a week because nobody's knees can take it more than a few weeks, if you want to train your legs 2x week then quads second hams training. Quad training once every 7-8 days so that the tendon and the rest of the structure have enough time for regeneration

So fast - tonight my friend took 5th place at AC in the UK in PRO bodybuilding. With me he got his pro card in 2018, then he wanted to try a different approach and for almost a year he worked with Stefan Kienzl but this cooperation was on average, so 4 weeks before AC I started to help him and he was really tired with 7 months of preparation and he did not look good but We managed to get the best shape this season after all

congratulation. looks great 💪

So fast - tonight my friend took 5th place at AC in the UK in PRO bodybuilding. With me he got his pro card in 2018, then he wanted to try a different approach and for almost a year he worked with Stefan Kienzl but this cooperation was on average, so 4 weeks before AC I started to help him and he was really tired with 7 months of preparation and he did not look good but We managed to get the best shape this season after all

Why is everyone now working with Stefan Kienzl? What is so special about him? Do you know anything about his protocols?

Why is everyone now working with Stefan Kienzl? What is so special about him? Do you know anything about his protocols?
because he is in fashion, just like Patrick Tour is in fashion - in some time it will pass and there will be a fashion for another coach

if I am to speak in person, I do not think too well of him and I met him personally

because he is in fashion, just like Patrick Tour is in fashion - in some time it will pass and there will be a fashion for another coach

if I am to speak in person, I do not think too well of him and I met him personally
It's exactly what Luki says.

Also in my country (Italy) there were some years on which Mauro Sassi was the fashion of the moment... But if you speak with him, he wasn't the smartest guy. Very few did well with him.
Years ago we had that Tuor fashion too and he rode the horse until he was just stealing your money with copy and paste programs.

I don't think nor i have enough knowledge to say that Kienzl or Tuor are that bad coaches but if you hire them when they are the fashion of the moment, you risk to waste your money.

@luki7788 Curious to know your thoughts on "Stack design" movement thats been lately going on (Victor Black, Joe Jeffrey, Broderick,etc). Even they dont look the part their clients seem to be doing well. It is widespread in the UK with big time coahces using it. Kuba from TrainedbyJP is proponent of it too. Of course they could be doing somthing totally different..

@luki7788 Curious to know your thoughts on "Stack design" movement thats been lately going on (Victor Black, Joe Jeffrey, Broderick,etc). Even they dont look the part their clients seem to be doing well. It is widespread in the UK with big time coahces using it. Kuba from TrainedbyJP is proponent of it too. Of course they could be doing somthing totally different..
I have tried various schools but after many experiments I find that the basics and schemes used for a long time work best for us most people

What is this "stack design" movement even about? Is this the low test, high masterone/primo thing?

What is this "stack design" movement even about? Is this the low test, high masterone/primo thing?
Don't loose you precious time and money on that low test shit like i did....

Stick to the basics:
X mg of Test = X mg of Anabolics or something around that.

I.e. 1g TestE 400 TrenA 600 EQ + HGH + Insulina around workouts.

Growing is "easy".
It's contest prep that imho really needs a great coach.

None got big on low Test.

Don't loose you precious time and money on that low test shit like i did....

Stick to the basics:
X mg of Test = X mg of Anabolics or something around that.

I.e. 1g TestE 400 TrenA 600 EQ + HGH + Insulina around workouts.

Growing is "easy".
It's contest prep that imho really needs a great coach.

None got big on low Test.
I do not fully agree that "growing is easy" is definitely easier to cut, just stick to a deficit diet and do cardio and after some time you will cut yourself. But growing bigger, especially when you have a lot of muscle mass, is very hard

I do not fully agree that "growing is easy" is definitely easier to cut, just stick to a deficit diet and do cardio and after some time you will cut yourself. But growing bigger, especially when you have a lot of muscle mass, is very hard
At your levels mate for sure! It's super hard.
I was speaking for an average gymrat not a competitive guy.

@Itsdaboii question was about low test stacks, which usually are asked by people still behind in the growth game, that's why my answer was that. Everything in context...

At your levels mate for sure! It's super hard.
I was speaking for an average gymrat not a competitive guy.

@Itsdaboii question was about low test stacks, which usually are asked by people still behind in the growth game, that's why my answer was that. Everything in context...
I just asked what "stack design" means... i guess its this low test thing but i dont know. I dont like guys like broderick.

Lol, advanced athletes don't seem much more cautious or smart than the average rat when it comes to spending their money or follow advice.

Lol, advanced athletes don't seem much more cautious or smart than the average rat when it comes to spending their money or follow advice.
Let's face it, but most pro bodybuilders don't have much of a clue about diet, support, or supplementation. They have something else - super genetics, they go to someone who will lead them by the hand. Some of the players will not even make their own meal if it is not brought by catering or his wife or girlfriend does not do it lol

Ok, a small summary today. The photos are exactly 13 weeks apart. On the left, current as of today, on the right, 13 weeks ago. Weight increased from 260 to 282 lbs. Now I am starting the 4th week of high calories because I have a weekly minicut, so 10-14 days more and another 10-14 days minicut and then again 4-5 weeks on high calories

Attachments

• 98C1E349-3729-4A60-8745-CF9036318CA1.jpeg
    98C1E349-3729-4A60-8745-CF9036318CA1.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 130
Damn bro awesome!! Nice transformation! Your arms are significantly larger now as well as the rest of you. And your still lean as hell. Impressive, no doubt..

do not train absolutely quads 2x a week because nobody's knees can take it more than a few weeks, if you want to train your legs 2x week then quads second hams training. Quad training once every 7-8 days so that the tendon and the rest of the structure have enough time for regeneration
I will do luki sound advice i train push pull legs. and for example what do you think is best for growth high intensity or moderate intensity high volume?
Ok, a small summary today. The photos are exactly 13 weeks apart. On the left, current as of today, on the right, 13 weeks ago. Weight increased from 260 to 282 lbs. Now I am starting the 4th week of high calories because I have a weekly minicut, so 10-14 days more and another 10-14 days minicut and then again 4-5 weeks on high calories
This is insane transformation especially for advanced like you luki.

I will do luki sound advice i train push pull legs. and for example what do you think is best for growth high intensity or moderate intensity high volume?

This is insane transformation especially for advanced like you luki.
Certainly low volume is better when it comes to fast growth and progress, but you can't train like that all year round. I advise you to periodize, for example, 6 weeks of low volume and 4 weeks of high volume, thanks to which the joints, tendons and nervous system will rest from heavy loads and you will be able to continue only with volume. Then you go to low volum and so you can change over and over again

Certainly low volume is better when it comes to fast growth and progress, but you can't train like that all year round. I advise you to periodize, for example, 6 weeks of low volume and 4 weeks of high volume, thanks to which the joints, tendons and nervous system will rest from heavy loads and you will be able to continue only with volume. Then you go to low volum and so you can change over and over again
Ok another point to add to my notepad.

In the past i have always failed because i was or low volume high intensity or high volume, and ending miserable after months.

Soon @luki7788 you have to send me your IBAN so i can send a donation.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws