YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I'm bored with these comparisons, but today I made a comparison of photos over a period of exactly 18 weeks.

Left Today (282lbs) Right June 3rd (270lbs)

Here I can see that the legs have improved but there is still a lot of work on them. Anyway, I think I'm on the right track

Attachments

• C9AD7A68-702F-4E3D-8CC6-899C5FE38259.jpeg
    C9AD7A68-702F-4E3D-8CC6-899C5FE38259.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 154
I'm bored with these comparisons, but today I made a comparison of photos over a period of exactly 18 weeks.

Here I can see that the legs have improved but there is still a lot of work on them. Anyway, I think I'm on the right track
I see great improvements. Legs improved, arms improved, even shoulders look fuller. Great work.

I think in that case 750mg of testosterone + 200-300mg of trrnbolone would be the choice you would be most satisfied with.
just watch your lip and blood pressure and grow
last question. Would adding 350mg Primo / week make any sense or unnecessary? Thank you, Luki

last question. Would adding 350mg Primo / week make any sense or unnecessary? Thank you, Luki
What should less than 400mg of primo give you in this cycle? Such a dose will practically not add anything, I understand if you were on trt and wanted to do some "light cycle" then ok, but if you have to add 400mg, it is better to increase the dose of other drugs to increase the number of mg - my opinion

@luki7788 Do you lower your GH doses when you go to your "cruise"? Would you say 10iu of GH while on 200mg TRT is a waste?

Your condition is amazing! I have a question. Is it worth dividing carbohydrates from a meal after training into 2 smaller portions - 120g of carbohydrates after training and 1 hour later another 100g or give 220g in one meal? I don't use insulin and I dont have glycemic problem.

Your condition is amazing! I have a question. Is it worth dividing carbohydrates from a meal after training into 2 smaller portions - 120g of carbohydrates after training and 1 hour later another 100g or give 220g in one meal? I don't use insulin and I dont have glycemic problem.
It's really a matter of an individual, you need to see what suits you better and stick to it, there is no one right method

I eat 220g of carbohydrates easily, but I think that breaking this meal into 2 smaller ones, glycemia will be more stable. Thank you Luki!

You look like Shelby Starnes on Syntherol:LOL:

Looking great mate! Awesome progress!

@luki7788 do you think that there's a dose of Test ideal for a certain bodyweight?

For example a 182cm 106kg guy can run 1,5g Test or it's just wasted since he can grow on less?

How we can choose our dose?

@luki7788 do you think that there's a dose of Test ideal for a certain bodyweight?

For example a 182cm 106kg guy can run 1,5g Test or it's just wasted since he can grow on less?

There is no such thing, each body reacts individually to drugs and doses, but in general, the more muscle mass you have, the more you have to take to maintain or increase it, but that's nothing new

I eat 220g of carbohydrates easily, but I think that breaking this meal into 2 smaller ones, glycemia will be more stable. Thank you Luki!
maybe use 120g intra and the remaining 100g post.
I think this would even be more optimal.
120g intra in the form of anything that doesnt bother your digestion (for some malto or dextro is okay, some need cluster dextrin..)

maybe use 120g intra and the remaining 100g post.
I think this would even be more optimal.
120g intra in the form of anything that doesnt bother your digestion (for some malto or dextro is okay, some need cluster dextrin..)
in my opinion, such amounts as 100 grams of carbs intros are completely unnecessary if someone does not use the milos insulin protocols + his training marathons burning huge amounts of glucose

Did you really ask this question? Holy shitballs!

Ok, a small summary today. The photos are exactly 13 weeks apart. On the left, current as of today, on the right, 13 weeks ago. Weight increased from 260 to 282 lbs. Now I am starting the 4th week of high calories because I have a weekly minicut, so 10-14 days more and another 10-14 days minicut and then again 4-5 weeks on high calories
Your gains are crazy for a guy already so advanced. Thank you for the log it’s a huge wealth of information learning how a guy like you thinks and structure things.

Not that you asked my opinion nor I would say my knowledge compares to yours but the biceps are starting to look slightly out of proportion. Not sure that you even care either. Do you inject the short head of the tricep aswell? I know you said you do the long head. I think your arms looks fuckin awesome but I know judges will mark down for obvious sight enhancement

in my opinion, such amounts as 100 grams of carbs intros are completely unnecessary if someone does not use the milos insulin protocols + his training marathons burning huge amounts of glucose
well, 220g carbs in one meal post workout is even more unnecessary in my opinion..
but i guess opinions differ :D

well, 220g carbs in one meal post workout is even more unnecessary in my opinion..
but i guess opinions differ :D
if you eat 1000g and more carbohydrates a day, you can not otherwise, moreover, dozens of bodybuilders with a fast metabolism eat this way and as you can see it favors them

Not that you asked my opinion nor I would say my knowledge compares to yours but the biceps are starting to look slightly out of proportion. Not sure that you even care either. Do you inject the short head of the tricep aswell? I know you said you do the long head. I think your arms looks fuckin awesome but I know judges will mark down for obvious sight enhancement
Markus Ruhl also had strange biceps to say the least, and as you can see it didn't bother him at all hehe

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws