advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I think you think too much lol

with a pre-workout meal
It was about lethargy. Sometimes I feel energized and sometimes I feel tired during trainin.

I tried both on an empty stomach when I get up, which is 3 hours before training, and an hour before trainingng....But always great pumps.

@luki7788 Hey mate do you think somatotypes (mesomorph, ecto, endo) has a effect on how you respond insulin humalog or lantus?

Is lantus bad for people whp were formally fat?

@luki7788 Hey mate do you think somatotypes (mesomorph, ecto, endo) has a effect on how you respond insulin humalog or lantus?

Is lantus bad for people whp were formally fat?
Man, you really think too much ... everyone can be lean, no matter if you are ekto, endo or meso, discipline will guarantee it. For most, I really advise you to think less and work more and harder.

No offense, people just focus on planning everything perfectly which is impossible instead of just starting something and doing it consistently

I'm bored with these comparisons, but today I made a comparison of photos over a period of exactly 18 weeks.

Left Today (282lbs) Right June 3rd (270lbs)

Here I can see that the legs have improved but there is still a lot of work on them. Anyway, I think I'm on the right track
So basically as an already advanced bodybuilder mass monster you gained 12 pounds while losing bodyfat and bringing up lagging body parts in 18 weeks when most people struggle to do this in one year. Alright bro, you're helping me with my next prep!

up date - 285lbs fasting

tomorrow I'm going with one of my clients and my girlfriend for the competition in Budapest "fitparade" keep your fingers crossed because she will fight for qualifications for mr.o and my client for a pro card.

I come back on Monday and start a 6-10 day minicut again because the amounts of food are really big and you need to give your digestive system a few days of rest.

I eat almost 500g of protein and 850 or 1050g of carbs - depending on what groups of muscles I train

After a minute or so, I will also increase the gh dose and add anadrol or superdrol

photos from today

Attachments

• 50181468-2E86-46F9-9373-630DF59786E9.jpeg
    50181468-2E86-46F9-9373-630DF59786E9.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 152
  • 65AF81EB-A10A-415E-B03D-75B44DE6BCE1.jpeg
    65AF81EB-A10A-415E-B03D-75B44DE6BCE1.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 159
  • 2C08E6DE-14DC-47AA-9657-DD7C720ADA32.jpeg
    2C08E6DE-14DC-47AA-9657-DD7C720ADA32.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 2E5FABF5-DB41-40D1-A355-87C038EF7C25.jpeg
    2E5FABF5-DB41-40D1-A355-87C038EF7C25.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 9C7705BA-CFDC-4A7A-8394-9906F1696292.jpeg
    9C7705BA-CFDC-4A7A-8394-9906F1696292.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 145
How much do you feel the syntherol helped your arms? It's a really big difference from past pics you have posted. Did you do anything different as far as training or anything for them?

up date - 285lbs fasting

tomorrow I'm going with one of my clients and my girlfriend for the competition in Budapest "fitparade" keep your fingers crossed because she will fight for qualifications for mr.o and my client for a pro card.

I come back on Monday and start a 6-10 day minicut again because the amounts of food are really big and you need to give your digestive system a few days of rest.

I eat almost 500g of protein and 850 or 1050g of carbs - depending on what groups of muscles I train

After a minute or so, I will also increase the gh dose and add anadrol or superdrol

photos from today
Any digestive issues eating 500 gram protein? I would assume not as you say your appetite is strong but figured I would ask. What do you think about the low protein mantra which has come into vogue?

Any digestive issues eating 500 gram protein? I would assume not as you say your appetite is strong but figured I would ask. What do you think about the low protein mantra which has come into vogue?
What is low protein? What do you call low? I'm 220 offseason and eat 245 grams of protein is that low?

Seriously insane condition on that amount of food…very impressive even taking into account the frequency of your competitions.

What is low protein? What do you call low? I'm 220 offseason and eat 245 grams of protein is that low?

But did you always eat 245g of protein to get to where you are?? I definitely think it’s easier to maintain on less protein than what it took to get you there...

I think I’d classify low as less than 1g/lb of bodyweight...

I think to gain anywhere from 1.2g-2g protein per lb of bodyweight seems to be the norm for bodybuilding purposes...

I am super guilty of not getting in enough protein.. I used to never track anything and just assumed I was eating enough, when I started tracking I realized that I was lucky to get in 120g protein on some days...

I definitely need help with the use of shakes though, I can’t down the amount of food I need.. And it’s all psychological, I just get bored.. Eating 8oz of chicken over and over uuugghhh I hate it, but put 10lbs of French fries in front of me and watch me kill it in 5 min... lol

500g prots is a massive amount of protein....

Personally i have noticed that the more i eat the better/faster i recover from training.

For me at my bodyweight it will be impossibile to eat that much prot.... But everyone has its own response to food. Lucky once posted the diet of an hardgainer, and prots were low(ish).

500g prots is a massive amount of protein....

Personally i have noticed that the more i eat the better/faster i recover from training.

For me at my bodyweight it will be impossibile to eat that much prot.... But everyone has its own response to food. Lucky once posted the diet of an hardgainer, and prots were low(ish).
Hold up, WHAT?

are you telling me that the more protein you eat, the faster you recover??

I think a good general rule is about 1.5G per pound, Shelby, bleu, and Alex azarian all had me around that number.

If your blasting hard with GH and insulin and/or dieting hard I could see where closer to 2g per pound would benefit.

Also you got the lean and skinny hardgainers who can eat 3g per pound of carbs and look stringy. Those guys don’t need 2g pound of protein when your eating that many carbs.

I can look at an apple and that be all my carbs for the day lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner