advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

100%. When youre already decently lean EQ gives a differently look than something like Deca.
This is the first offseason where my primarily anabolic has been high dosed EQ and the pop my muscles have is pretty intense. I'm on 1.2g of Test with 1g of EQ + 5iu of GH a day. Sitting at 295 considerably more lean than I've ever been. Abs still showing.

I had used Deca or NPP for the last couple offseasons and the look is just different. I think having some high dosed test in right now really helps too. Mimics any fullness i wanted from NPP.

In my opinion, EQ is a very good measure, if you already have a sufficiently large muscle mass, it gives a quite specific different look

100%. When youre already decently lean EQ gives a differently look than something like Deca.
This is the first offseason where my primarily anabolic has been high dosed EQ and the pop my muscles have is pretty intense. I'm on 1.2g of Test with 1g of EQ + 5iu of GH a day. Sitting at 295 considerably more lean than I've ever been. Abs still showing.

I had used Deca or NPP for the last couple offseasons and the look is just different. I think having some high dosed test in right now really helps too. Mimics any fullness i wanted from NPP.
In fact, when it comes to AAS, for me nothing else than a test and a tren that would not exist, if I had to add something to it, it is EQ - I'm talking about offseason

when it comes to prep, it's a different story and such agents as stanazol, superdrol, halo or masteron also give a unique look at an extremely low% bf

Luki once I finish my Trestolone Acetate I will give a try to High Test tren eq for offseason.

Something like 1250 TestE 750-1g EQ 300-350 TrenA.

Luki once I finish my Trestolone Acetate I will give a try to High Test tren eq for offseason.

Something like 1250 TestE 750-1g EQ 300-350 TrenA.
What are your stats? Height, weight, bodyfat %?

In fact, when it comes to AAS, for me nothing else than a test and a tren that would not exist, if I had to add something to it, it is EQ - I'm talking about offseason

when it comes to prep, it's a different story and such agents as stanazol, superdrol, halo or masteron also give a unique look at an extremely low% bf

Luki, if trying to grow in the off-season with Tren, what’s your favorite Test/Tren ratio?

Hey @luki7788, how has your training evolved over the years? What did a typical session look like when you were trying to grow as fast as possible say when you were in the low 200s for example?

Hey @luki7788, how has your training evolved over the years? What did a typical session look like when you were trying to grow as fast as possible say when you were in the low 200s for example?
My training over the years to the looks of today's conditions very quickly. When I started training 17 years ago, no one had heard of any other training than brosplit and everyone trained with it as well. After years of training, I began to train unconsciously like dorian or general heavy duty school, i.e. 1 hard working set and 1 or 2 set backoff with less weight and more repetitions. Quite low volume and high intensity. A few times I tried to switch to a more voluminous workout but each time it ended the same - I was losing strength and getting weaker. I just love fighting a heavy load and beating the PB you can see my body has gotten used to it.

My training over the years to the looks of today's conditions very quickly. When I started training 17 years ago, no one had heard of any other training than brosplit and everyone trained with it as well. After years of training, I began to train unconsciously like dorian or general heavy duty school, i.e. 1 hard working set and 1 or 2 set backoff with less weight and more repetitions. Quite low volume and high intensity. A few times I tried to switch to a more voluminous workout but each time it ended the same - I was losing strength and getting weaker. I just love fighting a heavy load and beating the PB you can see my body has gotten used to it.

I always read everywhere that high volume is better but guess what? The biggest guys I have seen don't workout like that... Tbh not even a lot of classic physiques...

I did only 16weeks of high test (max 1g alone) and low volume high intensity split and I have this idea....

Imho I think that if you workout with low volume using high test lowish anabolics, works better because test makes you so strong! Also low volume workout is much easier to progress with... You have a range of reps 8-12 once you reach the max reps you increase the weight.

Another thing I noticed was during the cut I did after 16w of bulk on low volume, I was only on 1g test, I was lowering the calories with time, but was still able to improve! Once I started loosing strength I started adding Tren then Mast then Anavar and i could keep improving even on less calories because the gear was giving me the energy I was lacking from food. On high volume I was never able to do that..

With high volume you have always to keep some reps in the tank, personally leave the gym destroyed because I push every sets... For sure with high volume you are less subject to injuries...

Maybe my body doesn't like high volume at all or I am too retarded to do it properly 😜

@luki7788, Hey Luki at the start of the thread you mentioned you were doing Test Cyp + Prop. May I ask what is the reasoning for this multiple esters opposed to one? I've seen plenty of other bodybuilders do this aswell, although many people critique them saying "Test is test"

@luki7788, Hey Luki at the start of the thread you mentioned you were doing Test Cyp + Prop. May I ask what is the reasoning for this multiple esters opposed to one? I've seen plenty of other bodybuilders do this aswell, although many people critique them saying "Test is test"
Yes, a test is a test but ... I use long ester as a base and add prop to increase the dose

Prop firstly aromatizes less than long esters which is significant at high doses. Besides, I can put it off quickly if I wanted to harden a little or go into the cutting phase, then I cut the prop and after a few days I have a lower testosterone level, which in the case of a long ester would take much longer for the concentration to drop. Besides, I feel great when there is prop, I'm not as lethargic and more energetic than when only a long ester was running.

Hey Luki, hope you're keeping well brother. How is the blast going so far?

I will do a major update in the coming days. At the moment I can say that the rebound is going very well, the strength has started to return and I hope to do some PR by the end of the year. Calories at the level of about 6500

900g of carbohydrates
400-420 g of protein
50g of extra fats

Gear:
2.3g test week (500mg cyp + 150mg prop)
700mg npp
800mg EQ
50mg prviron day
humalog 15iu pre 20iu post workout
lantus 60iu on leg day only
aromasin 25mg ed
adex 0.5-1mg e2d

the weight has grown by 20 pounds in 6 weeks and the real offseason is only now starting, probably soon I will give tren instead of npp

I will do a major update in the coming days. At the moment I can say that the rebound is going very well, the strength has started to return and I hope to do some PR by the end of the year. Calories at the level of about 6500

900g of carbohydrates
400-420 g of protein
50g of extra fats

Gear:
2.3g test week (500mg cyp + 150mg prop)
700mg npp
800mg EQ
50mg prviron day
humalog 15iu pre 20iu post workout
lantus 60iu on leg day only
aromasin 25mg ed
adex 0.5-1mg e2d

the weight has grown by 20 pounds in 6 weeks and the real offseason is only now starting, probably soon I will give tren instead of npp

Any GH right now bud?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner