advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

@luki7788 when it comes to the bulk of your training, do you prefer free weights or machines? Ideally I realise we want both but how do you decide whats better how you feel vs. what always been done? For eg, I "feel" a Chest Support T-bar more but ancedotally the biggest backs were built on heavy BB Rows... your thoughts?

@luki7788 when it comes to the bulk of your training, do you prefer free weights or machines? Ideally I realise we want both but how do you decide whats better how you feel vs. what always been done? For eg, I "feel" a Chest Support T-bar more but ancedotally the biggest backs were built on heavy BB Rows... your thoughts?
I will answer this way - in my example, when I was doing, for example, deadlifts regularly in every training for years with a load of 300-340 kg for repetitions and I rowed with a barbell weighing 220-240 kg, or pull-ups with an additional 20-40 kg at the waist, my back was great . As I started training a little lighter, focusing more on machines and feeling muscles, my back got a lot worse. The same with the chest, for example, when I pressed a barbell weighing 180-200 kg for 5-12 repetitions and flyes with 50-60 kg dumbbells in one hand, I had the best chest. As I switched more to cables and machines it got worse.

So I think free weights will always be better than a machine when it comes to gaining muscle. If we are already very advanced, we have some injuries, etc., then the machines become the only option for a fairly normal training, but not in the situation where we have no problems.
Currently, I have returned to training myself with the advantage of free weights and I am going to get to my best lifts or even try to improve them because I am only 32 years old, which is actually the age at which we reach the peak when it comes to bodybuilding

I will answer this way - in my example, when I was doing, for example, deadlifts regularly in every training for years with a load of 300-340 kg for repetitions and I rowed with a barbell weighing 220-240 kg, or pull-ups with an additional 20-40 kg at the waist, my back was great . As I started training a little lighter, focusing more on machines and feeling muscles, my back got a lot worse. The same with the chest, for example, when I pressed a barbell weighing 180-200 kg for 5-12 repetitions and flyes with 50-60 kg dumbbells in one hand, I had the best chest. As I switched more to cables and machines it got worse.

So I think free weights will always be better than a machine when it comes to gaining muscle. If we are already very advanced, we have some injuries, etc., then the machines become the only option for a fairly normal training, but not in the situation where we have no problems.
Currently, I have returned to training myself with the advantage of free weights and I am going to get to my best lifts or even try to improve them because I am only 32 years old, which is actually the age at which we reach the peak when it comes to bodybuilding

Than you so much @luki7788, your posts are always a goldmine of real-world bodybuilding information. I like how you never hold back to speak your mind and share experineces rather than go with the masses. Very valuable to someone like myself who is fairly young and new to bodybuilding. I come from a generation where the issue is there is too much information and overthinking is prevelant.

Than you so much @luki7788, your posts are always a goldmine of real-world bodybuilding information. I like how you never hold back to speak your mind and share experineces rather than go with the masses. Very valuable to someone like myself who is fairly young and new to bodybuilding. I come from a generation where the issue is there is too much information and overthinking is prevelant.
Exactly - too much information also becomes a problem at some point. What to do? stick to the basics. Eat properly, train hard with the use of basic exercises, do not use ten drug combinations, but also focus on the basics. You cannot go wrong following the basic path.

a small update - currently fasting weight 280 pounds or +23 pounds in 6 weeks, I am waiting for the results of blood tests to finally check the level of estradiol and instead of npp I will change to trenbolone

Attachments

• 5C3E4789-9C9A-488F-8778-DCBA8540F586.jpeg
    5C3E4789-9C9A-488F-8778-DCBA8540F586.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 307
a small update - currently fasting weight 280 pounds or +23 pounds in 6 weeks, I am waiting for the results of blood tests to finally check the level of estradiol and instead of npp I will change to trenbolone

GOGO WITH TREN! Please post your condition in 4+weeks! Tren should make you look friakier!

How do you decide to change AAS? is that a fixed amount of time or you go by mirro? When you switch do you also change calories?

^^^OUTSTANDING WORK!! ..phenomenal example of dedication & discipline

..very much enjoy your honesty & content

Can we see the results when you get them

GOGO WITH TREN! Please post your condition in 4+weeks! Tren should make you look friakier!

How do you decide to change AAS? is that a fixed amount of time or you go by mirro? When you switch do you also change calories?
I change npp to trenbolone because I want to push the maximum force and the tren is perfect for this.
And no, I do not completely change my diet, I do one change and wait for the effect it will bring. But with Trenbolone, I think the weight will continue to increase without adding any calories because it makes the body use macronutrients better.

^^^OUTSTANDING WORK!! ..phenomenal example of dedication & discipline

..very much enjoy your honesty & content
Thank you, I always try to be honest but at the same time I do not recommend anyone to follow what I am doing because my resistance to side effects is very high

Thank you, I always try to be honest but at the same time I do not recommend anyone to follow what I am doing because my resistance to side effects is very high
You are also a very tall guy!

Luki my brother looking absolutely insane in last photo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you for be here brother and answering all this questions from all these ppl and being so honest

Respect brother

What a curiosity, because many people wrote that I am dry for the offseason. This is my normal offseason body fat, I don't actually get any more just a little more fluid and water. Is it genetics? I think partly yes, but more work and lifestyle. I do not make any cheat meals all year, 5-6 times a week I do 30 minutes of cardio a day and I take care of insulin sensitivity as much as I can, I think the main factors.

What a curiosity, because many people wrote that I am dry for the offseason. This is my normal offseason body fat, I don't actually get any more just a little more fluid and water. Is it genetics? I think partly yes, but more work and lifestyle. I do not make any cheat meals all year, 5-6 times a week I do 30 minutes of cardio a day and I take care of insulin sensitivity as much as I can, I think the main factors.

What you do for insulin sensitivity?
Cardio...
Berberine...
Cromium Picolinate...
what else?

For a month was thinking to change my schedule workouts to Push Pull Rest Legs Rest, but compared to now i will end up with 1 less total workout weekly....

Luki do you plan to use more syntherol in your off season?

Luki do you plan to use more syntherol in your off season?
I use it all the time but I am doing the subclinical phase now - i.e. biceps and triceps 1x a week, 3ml in each head
In about 2 weeks, I'm going to enter the bigger protocol again. This time, 3 times a week, 3 ml in each head of biceps and triceps.

Hey @luki7788 have you ever considered doing content in english for instagram, the truebodybuilding website and podcasts? I've seen alot of content and the topics looks so ver much interesting and unique. Also we know you are always honest with your answers and remarks. But unforutunately I dont speak polish and I'm sure many thers will appreciate the same :)

Hey @luki7788 have you ever considered doing content in english for instagram, the truebodybuilding website and podcasts? I've seen alot of content and the topics looks so ver much interesting and unique. Also we know you are always honest with your answers and remarks. But unforutunately I dont speak polish and I'm sure many thers will appreciate the same :)
I would never have thought that people outside my country would want to hear what I was saying. I am very surprised but at the same time I am very happy about it. I will think about translating all podcasts for youtube and truebodybuilding. Of course, if anyone is interested in registering on the site, I also invite people from other countries. I will answer anyone in English. I will also think about making an English version of the website.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131