YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I would never have thought that people outside my country would want to hear what I was saying. I am very surprised but at the same time I am very happy about it. I will think about translating all podcasts for youtube and truebodybuilding. Of course, if anyone is interested in registering on the site, I also invite people from other countries. I will answer anyone in English. I will also think about making an English version of the website.
Would be fantastic to be able to understand your posts! I follow you and Dawid Czechowicz on instagram and I use the translate function to read the content! Always interesting!

you make me feel wore out LOL
lot of hard work right there. and consistencey.
ah to be 32 again....
-F

I use it all the time but I am doing the subclinical phase now - i.e. biceps and triceps 1x a week, 3ml in each head
In about 2 weeks, I'm going to enter the bigger protocol again. This time, 3 times a week, 3 ml in each head of biceps and triceps.
I am seriously considering using some Seo in my delts- if you can describe the pain that these injections are as compared to pinning say 1.5 cc of AAS (test - deca - tren) in my delts what would it be?? I like to know what I’m getting into as far as pain -

I am seriously considering using some Seo in my delts- if you can describe the pain that these injections are as compared to pinning say 1.5 cc of AAS (test - deca - tren) in my delts what would it be?? I like to know what I’m getting into as far as pain -
I have absolutely no pain after syntherol, only fullness but you know it will be like that if we shoot 3-5 ml in one place. but it's not a pain

I am the same as Luki. Although I haven't done a delt cycle but they are generally an easy muscle to inject and I haven't had real pain from arms and calves (syntherol) so you should be fine. My aas is pretty much pain free but in higher amounts (plus some short esters) it can sting but syntherol is nothing for me. It's contains very little solvent so you shouldn't have any issues. The one issue guys have especially with delts and glutes is they are so easy to do that guys (me included) inject all their aas in those muscles year after year. I don't know how experienced you are but I would recommend rotating sites with aas shots just so muscles stay relatively fresh and you avoid some of the issues many of us have later on. I can still inject my delts with no major issues but it's definitely not the same after hitting them with AAS so many times over the years. I have done a few syntherol cycles in my arms and when I inject them now I have no issues ever. AAS with the additional solvents can be different and hitting the same spots over and over can cause issues over the years. It's still possible if someone abused syntherol (or any compound) as an injection even if just a needle with no compound causes scar tissue but as injections go it's extremely smooth.

I use it all the time but I am doing the subclinical phase now - i.e. biceps and triceps 1x a week, 3ml in each head
In about 2 weeks, I'm going to enter the bigger protocol again. This time, 3 times a week, 3 ml in each head of biceps and triceps.

Sounds good. I am interested how you get on with the increased calories. You are going to mutate :)

I am the same as Luki. Although I haven't done a delt cycle but they are generally an easy muscle to inject and I haven't had real pain from arms and calves (syntherol) so you should be fine. My aas is pretty much pain free but in higher amounts (plus some short esters) it can sting but syntherol is nothing for me. It's contains very little solvent so you shouldn't have any issues. The one issue guys have especially with delts and glutes is they are so easy to do that guys (me included) inject all their aas in those muscles year after year. I don't know how experienced you are but I would recommend rotating sites with aas shots just so muscles stay relatively fresh and you avoid some of the issues many of us have later on. I can still inject my delts with no major issues but it's definitely not the same after hitting them with AAS so many times over the years. I have done a few syntherol cycles in my arms and when I inject them now I have no issues ever. AAS with the additional solvents can be different and hitting the same spots over and over can cause issues over the years. It's still possible if someone abused syntherol (or any compound) as an injection even if just a needle with no compound causes scar tissue but as injections go it's extremely smooth.

Sounds good. I am interested how you get on with the increased calories. You are going to mutate :)

Elvia,

Regarding scar tissue from either abused syntherol or AAS, do you just notice difficulty in getting the needle in or do you also experience extra pain in the area after injection?

Also, if one finds it difficult to inject an area due to scar tissue, do you think going deeper (for example 1.5g needle as opposed to 1g needle) works better?

Thx Eliva- I rotate sites ( glutes- ventroglutes-quads - delts ) so maybe I’ll be ok if I try the Seo in my delts-

Elvia,

Regarding scar tissue from either abused syntherol or AAS, do you just notice difficulty in getting the needle in or do you also experience extra pain in the area after injection?

Also, if one finds it difficult to inject an area due to scar tissue, do you think going deeper (for example 1.5g needle as opposed to 1g needle) works better?

Scar tissue can result in many things and for many it's often lumps under the skin that are painful to inject through. Frequent injections can cause a lot of inflammation and the body often needs breaks so rotating sites is key. Although as I posted above I find syntherol very easy and often the next day it's like I haven't injected but I will still always rotate sites (even if just 1cm away). It's hard to explain but when I inject my delts it feels like I am pushing the needle through multiple layers of paper (very dry). I have no issues post injection it just hurts more when the needle goes in. Yes using different needle lengths can help but you are still pushing it through the damaged tissue so rotation is key.

The delt is fairly large so even when doing daily shots it's fairly easy to move around (the same for calves and arms etc). Now this is another reason why I play about with protocol. Big A's protocol for delts (and arms) are daily injs in all 3 heads which is optimal but you can modify things to suit yourself. Luki is doing a larger volume in each bi-cep/tri-cep head 3 times weekly which is also a great approach and gives the arms 4 days break per week. The only way that protocol can really work though (meaning big results) is if you do what Luki is doing and a higher volume per shot. For guys doing lower volume they have to do daily/frequent shots and in all muscle heads for optimal results.

A little update, the offseason is going well but my deltoid problems have returned so it limits me a bit in training but I'm already working on it with a physiotherapist.

I am also increasing the test from next week and taking the EQ off, only trest, tren and a little nandrolone for the joints will be left

currently 286 pounds fasting

Your structure for being a tall guy just blows my mind. Very impressive sir.

Hey @luki7788 do you have any deadlift variation thats included in your training? Also as a tall bodybuilder do you have any "must-do" excercises that contibuted havily to filling out your frame? Looking sick mate!

You mentioned you take 15 iu hgh on training days and 5 iu on off days, do you split the dose up throughout the day or take it all at once, and does it matter if your in contest prep or off season.

Hello everyone, sorry for little activity but I have a lot of responsibilities related to the development of my company and additionally this weekend we are going with my girlfriend to a competition where she will be fighting for a pro card in the wellness category, so keep your fingers crossed.

A small update, currently 131kg on an empty stomach, a little too much water I grabbed so I cut the carbs slightly and for a few weeks will harden that weight before pushing it higher. All the time I try to get my strength back but it doesn't go as well as I would like because of minor injuries but I approach it calmly and hope that we will achieve the intended goal.

Hey @luki7788 do you have any deadlift variation thats included in your training? Also as a tall bodybuilder do you have any "must-do" excercises that contibuted havily to filling out your frame? Looking sick mate!
Now I only do rack pull but the basis of my training for many years was deadlift, and first of all I trained powerlifting

Reactions: JJT
So you have put on about 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks? You are still looking very dry considering you think you have put on water. I hope the weekend goes well. Are you still putting syntherol in your arms 2 days weekly?

So you have put on about 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks? You are still looking very dry considering you think you have put on water. I hope the weekend goes well. Are you still putting syntherol in your arms 2 days weekly?
You know it is quite watery for me, hehe but I found the reason, estradiol rose a bit too much for me and it corrects it.

Yes, I use syntherol twice a week in my arms all the time. The circumference has increased by a stable 2cm and in the next 7-8 months I will add another 2cm will be a great effect because the arms look completely natural.

How much Trestolone are you running?
Since you usually use high Test it will be hard to dial it for e2.

I found a quite good spot in the 200mg/week range... At 350 i start aromatising really too much but with 12,5mg Aromasin eod i fixed the issue (was on 150mg TestE with that dose of Trest).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws