YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Some guys got a hard on for mast literally it keeps that side going just like proviron. Masteron is just a stronger version of proviron imo. I remember the days everyone said mast was a waste if not low bf like sub 8%, now seems like people are using it more.

My experience mast def has anti e properties and good libido and some aggression but putting on muscle it's not ideal

Some guys got a hard on for mast literally it keeps that side going just like proviron. Masteron is just a stronger version of proviron imo. I remember the days everyone said mast was a waste if not low bf like sub 8%, now seems like people are using it more.

My experience mast def has anti e properties and good libido and some aggression but putting on muscle it's not ideal
🤔 A breast cancer drug with anti estrogenic properties?

sounds a little far fetched

Luki, THANK YOU again for your GREAT thread and sharing your experience! I would like to get your thought on what I'm considering please. I may go with (TRest / Superdrol / Tren) OR (EQ / Anadrol / Tren). I know that total mg is most important but which do you think would be better for offseason mass? Thank you Sir!

Luki, THANK YOU again for your GREAT thread and sharing your experience! I would like to get your thought on what I'm considering please. I may go with (TRest / Superdrol / Tren) OR (EQ / Anadrol / Tren). I know that total mg is most important but which do you think would be better for offseason mass? Thank you Sir!
without testosterone?

If it is without test like you seem to suggest Luki will say it will suck donkey balls.

I would go with he bold cycle.

Test EQ Tren Drol HGH Humalog

I am loving this stack, would never stop Androls.

I would go with he bold cycle.

Test EQ Tren Drol HGH Humalog

I am loving this stack, would never stop Androls.
Thank you for your input Bro! As Luki said, I don't think there would be a huge "noticeable" difference between the two options. I know I'm splitting hairs and probably over analyzing as we "meatheads" sometimes do!Lol Thanks again for your help Luki and Jaxino!

Thank you for your input Bro! As Luki said, I don't think there would be a huge "noticeable" difference between the two options. I know I'm splitting hairs and probably over analyzing as we "meatheads" sometimes do!Lol Thanks again for your help Luki and Jaxino!
I am overthinking my cycles all.time....

For the chemical protocols you can copy Luki's, atm i think that there are no real secrets.

Offseason is more about FOOD and TRAINING.

Eat to let the scale move not too fast, and by watching the mirror also the good direction.

Train to grow, progressive overload etc....
Spend time thinking about good periodization, with a good split with lots of rest and structured deloads.

Drugs will do their job in an excellent way if you do those two perfectly.

at least that was my experience.

OR you can hire @luki7788 and grow with less stress. A coach is always a good thing.

I am overthinking my cycles all.time....

For the chemical protocols you can copy Luki's, atm i think that there are no real secrets.

Offseason is more about FOOD and TRAINING.

Eat to let the scale move not too fast, and by watching the mirror also the good direction.

Train to grow, progressive overload etc....
Spend time thinking about good periodization, with a good split with lots of rest and structured deloads.

Drugs will do their job in an excellent way if you do those two perfectly.

at least that was my experience.

OR you can hire @luki7788 and grow with less stress. A coach is always a good thing.
What do you think of Test and EQ at a 1:1 ratio? Say 1 G Test 1 G EQ base with things such as nandrolone or trenbolone cycled in and out depending on look and goal in low dose

What do you think of Test and EQ at a 1:1 ratio? Say 1 G Test 1 G EQ base with things such as nandrolone or trenbolone cycled in and out depending on look and goal in low dose
It's @luki7788 thread's, but it's what he does..... Just read the old posts. Lucky gave us a ton of info for free...

At the beginning I would like to thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to test SYNTHEROL.

First, a few words about me:

Competing in bodybuilding since 2014 and compete each year. I managed to get several national titles, I participated in international competitions several times but without success. There is nothing to cheat - I do not have good genetics for bodybuilding, I always had weak arms due to the high 6'2 height. For this tendonis in both knees and elbows which strongly limits me in training but I still try and although I know that I will not be a good bodybuilder at least I want to be a so-called freak.
Before I started to do bodybuilding I did powerlifting, maybe some of them will be interested in my results so I will write, results from the competition (from training) all RAW

SQ - 595 (620)
BP - 500 (500x2 reps)
DL - 793

Now what is currently - at this moment I am sitting on 280 a little soft (i.e. the same as in the last competition, it is clearly not a stage shape, lol), 1-2 weeks of cutting and I start offseason. Now I have had a lighter period through this whole pandemic.
During this period I was on "crusa"
1.5g test and 800mg EQ

now I'm starting to build everything up, starting today
2g test week (cyp + prop)
600mg deca
500mg tren
200mg mast E

will come after finishing the anadrol cut and I will build up a dose of deca
GH 10-15iu china generic day
humalog before and after training 10-12iu + micro dosing during the day when calories will be high and blood sugar will be too high

SYNTHEROL:
I want to try to improve my arms. I have been in contact with high quality seo for the first time so I am very curious myself what the effect will be. The protocol I will use:

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 80ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 120ml

biceps and triceps

I will describe training and diet in the next post tomorrow, I will also try to document everything on a regular basis. I also attach some pictures of the arms. Tomorrow I will try to catch a good light in the gym and take pictures of the whole figure.

For instincts also my instagram
was just quickly skimming this thread apologies if this has been covered, how has the size gained stayed and have you needed to continue the seo injections. Also I recently read the perfect beast by L. Rea and he had his own site enhancement protocol that I found to be very interesting. It was essentially a short cycle (28-32 days) consisting of short esters but he would inject every day mixing his AAS with the oil.

below is an example protocol he put together.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.30.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.30.57 PM.png
    571.8 KB · Views: 88
hi @luki7788

how is your management progressing? Are you currently in the cut phase? What are your goals?
Yes - I'm currently cutting. Another week or two and I'm starting the growth phase again. Currently diet and drugs

4x moderate day p-450g c-500g f-50g
2x low day p-400g c-200g f-60g
1x high day p-400g c-1400g f-minimal

Gear:
1750mg test
700mg mast
500mg tren
50mg proviron day
13iu gh
novorapid 3x day
latnus on high day
30mcg t3 150mcg t4
80mg clen
1mg adex e2d

Yes - I'm currently cutting. Another week or two and I'm starting the growth phase again. Currently diet and drugs

4x moderate day p-450g c-500g f-50g
2x low day p-400g c-200g f-60g
1x high day p-400g c-1400g f-minimal

Gear:
1750mg test
700mg mast
500mg tren
50mg proviron day
13iu gh
novorapid 3x day
latnus on high day
30mcg t3 150mcg t4
80mg clen
1mg adex e2d
It seems Masteron is helping you with E2 management or am I wrong?

for me personally, primo is not profitable in terms of performance for the price and if I had to choose, for example, an additional 5iu gh a day or 1000mg primo per week, I would choose gh without hesitation
I have 10g of primo e and am willing to run it pretty much at any dose. How do you recommend it given your statement regarding it?

It seems Masteron is helping you with E2 management or am I wrong?
Honestly, I didn't notice the great effect of masteron on e2, my IA dose didn't change. I wrote before - maybe with low test cycles, masteron can actually lower estrogen, but at 1.5g + it is not a strong effect and we need IA anyway

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear