advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I always have this idea that t Masteron lowers E2.

I can tell you that on 1500 Sust and 1250 EQ once i added 400 MastE i started having issues falling asleep, which for me it's sign of low low low E2, also had joint aches....
Once i dropped Mast in few days i started feeling great. It seems that the EQ+ Masteron did something on E2 levels.

Unfortunately i always need Nolva or Ralo to keep gyno under control, but it's more related to Tren usage than estrogen itself.

Last thing, do you think that 1mg Adex has same potency of 25mg Aromasin on lowering E2?
similar, adex seems to be slightly stronger

I have 10g of primo e and am willing to run it pretty much at any dose. How do you recommend it given your statement regarding it?

Since you are asking for a personal recommendation you might want to elaborate on yourself, experience, stats, goal for cycle and maybe what other compounds you are considering running with it. Luki's answer may still be the same but without much to go off on this board he's likely going to assume you are well above genetic limit, looking to put on size, and given question use it as a main driver in cycle likely paired with equal test and little else. If that's the case, you've got the answer (mine too - you need more primo) but if it's not might be worth adding some context unless he already knows you well.

Since you are asking for a personal recommendation you might want to elaborate on yourself, experience, stats, goal for cycle and maybe what other compounds you are considering running with it. Luki's answer may still be the same but without much to go off on this board he's likely going to assume you are well above genetic limit, looking to put on size, and given question use it as a main driver in cycle likely paired with equal test and little else. If that's the case, you've got the answer (mine too - you need more primo) but if it's not might be worth adding some context unless he already knows you well.
Sure man no prob

I’m 25, training 11 or so years, eating like bodybuild 4ish years, training too. 4-5 years on PED’s

Decade of nutrition, training and PED research. 1-2 hrs of new or going over old material.

5’7” 210 6 visible abs

Along with primo will be

1.5g test
600-1000 nand
Thinking 1,800 primo. (Thinking to Make it at 200 and hit 3cc MWF)
Various ancillaries
10iu gh
Slin in various doses/protocols

For this I’ll be growth focused. Kinda regretting buying it now. We’ll see how it goes

I want to do my first show soon. So my next growth blast will likely be the last one untill prep

Sure man no prob

I’m 25, training 11 or so years, eating like bodybuild 4ish years, training too. 4-5 years on PED’s

Decade of nutrition, training and PED research. 1-2 hrs of new or going over old material.

5’7” 210 6 visible abs

Along with primo will be

1.5g test
600-1000 nand
Various ancillaries
10iu gh

For this I’ll be growth focused. Kinda regretting buying it now. We’ll see how it goes

I want to do my first show soon. So my next growth blast will likely be the last one untill prep
Hey Picture, how about a picture?

Not personal, just curious.

Hey Picture, how about a picture?

Not personal, just curious.
Yeah I’ll post pics eventually, let me get a bit more confident in my physique lol

A bit bored with my home board meso. So I’ll be around for a while

Sure man no prob

5’7” 210 6 visible abs

Along with primo will be

1.5g test
600-1000 nand
Various ancillaries
10iu gh

4g gear - I see that I'm slacking and I have to start pining like a man lol

4g gear - I see that I'm slacking and I have to start pining like a man lol
It’s probably not going to happen haha I have trouble being consistent with injections often

Maybe I will just have 1.5test 1.5 primo and gh/slin maybe add Anadrol and dbol each at 50-100mg preworkout

Sure man no prob

5’7” 210 6 visible abs

Along with primo will be

1.5g test
600-1000 nand
Various ancillaries
10iu gh

That cycle and not wanting to post a picture until you are more confident does not match. 210 at 5ft 7 and lean are good stats so just post a pic although probably best doing it in your own thread. I am all for doing what you want and if someone wants to run 5g's of primo I couldn't care less. However that cycle and 5 years of AAS and just the fact you are asking what dose you should run of a compound does not match. Have you used much primo before? I don't really think taking 1 or 2g of primo in the grand scheme of things will make that much difference if you are already using 1.5g test, 1g nand and 10iu hgh. Obviously use the dose you want but I personally think 1g primo is plenty if you have everything else in the mix.

That cycle and not wanting to post a picture until you are more confident does not match. 210 at 5ft 7 and lean are good stats so just post a pic although probably best doing it in your own thread. I am all for doing what you want and if someone wants to run 5g's of primo I couldn't care less. However that cycle and 5 years of AAS and just the fact you are asking what dose you should run of a compound does not match. Have you used much primo before? I don't really think taking 1 or 2g of primo in the grand scheme of things will make that much difference if you are already using 1.5g test, 1g nand and 10iu hgh. Obviously use the dose you want but I personally think 1g primo is plenty if you have everything else in the mix.
Hey man thanks for the response, I understand what your saying. I’m just pretty insecure my friend!

Never used primo no, I’ve worked up to those doses, yes their high. Do I run high all the time? No. But Im testing new waters recently. Im aware of the school saying 500 primo is plenty with some test, other 1g or nothing. Well - I wanted some opinions from this board!

Thanks

Hey man thanks for the response, I understand what your saying. I’m just pretty insecure my friend!

Never used primo no, I’ve worked up to those doses, yes their high. Do I run high all the time? No. But Im testing new waters recently. Im aware of the school saying 500 primo is plenty with some test, other 1g or nothing. Well - I wanted some opinions from this board!

Thanks

500mg primo isn't plenty for advanced guys and more is likely needed for optimal results but it also depends upon when and what you are running it with. If you have been on trt for 6 months and you blast on 500mg test and 500mg primo you are gtg but for a freak blasting away they are probably gonna need more because 500mg primo is far from high. So I am definitely not making it out that everyone should run low doses. I just thought 4 grams of gear and 10iu hgh and you are not confident to post pics was a bit strange. Hey we can all be insecure so I understand and I didn't mean anything bad by it.

Regarding primo it's mild but it's good. I personally get more from 20-30mg tren daily than I do 1g+ primo per week. The benefits for primo are most experience minimal side effects and gains are solid/steady and it can help create a nice look. Nevertheless, I still don't see the need in adding nearly 2g's of it to your 1st ever cycle using it along with all the other stuff. Even if you were 300 pounds of solid muscle it's still probably best to start lower and move up gradually to see how you respond to it.

500mg primo isn't plenty for advanced guys and more is likely needed for optimal results but it also depends upon when and what you are running it with. If you have been on trt for 6 months and you blast on 500mg test and 500mg primo you are gtg but for a freak blasting away they are probably gonna need more because 500mg primo is far from high. So I am definitely not making it out that everyone should run low doses. I just thought 4 grams of gear and 10iu hgh and you are not confident to post pics was a bit strange. Hey we can all be insecure so I understand and I didn't mean anything bad by it.

Regarding primo it's mild but it's good. I personally get more from 20-30mg tren daily than I do 1g+ primo per week. The benefits for primo are most experience minimal side effects and gains are solid/steady and it can help create a nice look. Nevertheless, I still don't see the need in adding nearly 2g's of it to your 1st ever cycle using it along with all the other stuff. Even if you were 300 pounds of solid muscle it's still probably best to start lower and move up gradually to see how you respond to it.
I wouldn’t typically use it, but I got ten grams of it so I figure use it. Don’t plan on getting more unless I just happen to love it

I wouldn’t typically use it, but I got ten grams of it so I figure use it. Don’t plan on getting more unless I just happen to love it
Maybe save it for a cut or lower dose run where you can really appreciate and evaluate. You have enough to make a difference there. In your bulk with the other drugs and doses I don't feel you have enough and it's not as worthwhile. You'll burn through what you have for some minor cosmetic differences. You do have enough to make a difference in a cut though (unless you run higher tren over it).

So you wanna use it for 5 weeks? Not useful if you ask me, save it for a cut or something.

691EE8C8-5211-4435-A02A-C129C26321EB.jpeg That cycle and not wanting to post a picture until you are more confident does not match. 210 at 5ft 7 and lean are good stats so just post a pic although probably best doing it in your own thread. I am all for doing what you want and if someone wants to run 5g's of primo I couldn't care less. However that cycle and 5 years of AAS and just the fact you are asking what dose you should run of a compound does not match. Have you used much primo before? I don't really think taking 1 or 2g of primo in the grand scheme of things will make that much difference if you are already using 1.5g test, 1g nand and 10iu hgh. Obviously use the dose you want but I personally think 1g primo is plenty if you have everything else in the mix.
Here you go,

Last we spoke I was 209, in this pic today and on the same protocol I mentioned, minus the post workout shot of slin, and 5iu gh instead of the 10. I weigh 221.1 this morning

Yes my legs are underdeveloped and I’m fluffy

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar