YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
At the beginning I would like to thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to test SYNTHEROL.

First, a few words about me:

Competing in bodybuilding since 2014 and compete each year. I managed to get several national titles, I participated in international competitions several times but without success. There is nothing to cheat - I do not have good genetics for bodybuilding, I always had weak arms due to the high 6'2 height. For this tendonis in both knees and elbows which strongly limits me in training but I still try and although I know that I will not be a good bodybuilder at least I want to be a so-called freak.
Before I started to do bodybuilding I did powerlifting, maybe some of them will be interested in my results so I will write, results from the competition (from training) all RAW

SQ - 595 (620)
BP - 500 (500x2 reps)
DL - 793

Now what is currently - at this moment I am sitting on 280 a little soft (i.e. the same as in the last competition, it is clearly not a stage shape, lol), 1-2 weeks of cutting and I start offseason. Now I have had a lighter period through this whole pandemic.
During this period I was on "crusa"
1.5g test and 800mg EQ

now I'm starting to build everything up, starting today
2g test week (cyp + prop)
600mg deca
500mg tren
200mg mast E

will come after finishing the anadrol cut and I will build up a dose of deca
GH 10-15iu china generic day
humalog before and after training 10-12iu + micro dosing during the day when calories will be high and blood sugar will be too high

SYNTHEROL:
I want to try to improve my arms. I have been in contact with high quality seo for the first time so I am very curious myself what the effect will be. The protocol I will use:

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 80ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 120ml

biceps and triceps

I will describe training and diet in the next post tomorrow, I will also try to document everything on a regular basis. I also attach some pictures of the arms. Tomorrow I will try to catch a good light in the gym and take pictures of the whole figure.

For instincts also my instagram

Attachments

• IMG_6103_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6103_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 1,127
  • IMG_6104_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6104_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,168
  • IMG_6105_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6105_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG_6106_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6106_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,189
What is your age now? Wondering if you might compete in masters in the future.

What is your age now? Wondering if you might compete in masters in the future.
I'm 32 years old so if I'm not mistaken 3 years of senior age, and with bodybuilding I will definitely be bound for the rest of my life because I'm in my country prep coach, I run my own forum and soon I want to release a series of supplements so if only health allows, I will definitely he wanted to work as long as possible because it's my way of life and business at the same time;)

I'm 32 years old so if I'm not mistaken 3 years of senior age, and with bodybuilding I will definitely be bound for the rest of my life because I'm in my country prep coach, I run my own forum and soon I want to release a series of supplements so if only health allows, I will definitely he wanted to work as long as possible because it's my way of life and business at the same time;)
Ok. You really have dedicated everything to bodybuilding, and it shows. Your physique is great. Being over 6 feet is definitely a hindrance. I am a bit under 6 foot and wished I was a couple of inches shorter. You'll do very well in masters if you are able to keep your body healthy, knee joints etc.

I tried the syntherol once and had good results. I made a thread on here with pictures. It was many years ago and had pictures too. I hope Big A sees your thread. I just injected biceps and picked up good size. I felt like my triceps were ok. Follow Big As protocol he has on here and you'll look great. I can't remember how many injections it has you doing for each head, but his instructions are very clear. I had zero issues with syntherol.

Always interested in your posts Luki. And can't wait to see what Syntherol will do for you.
I did one long Syntherol push about 18 months ago and during that time, my arms were the biggest they'd ever been. Worked up to 3ml in both heads. Ended up extending it with a maintenance phase for another 8 weeks or so.
Overall, i was impressed. Not quite sure if it put much mass on my arms though. WHen i dieted later that year, arm sized was unchanged.

I DO think it has to do with running it long term (blasts and maintenance regardless of B&C time of year). I also just have shit arm genetics.

And those are good PL numbers too dude. I was like you but flip the SQ and DL

BP: 525
DL: 720
SQ: 675

Keep us updated man. You are definitely one of the larger competitors here so you'll definitely have some readers.

I will be following. This should be great. Your arms will blow up. Some of your lifting videos are great on IG. Time to become an even bigger freak :)

Looking forward to seeing how your progress goes...You definitely have the arms and definition to make a great run!

Glad you're going to log this. I'm considering taking an extended offseason to push to 300lbs. depending on how I feel in the 270s so I'm interested to see your approaches.

Thank you all for your kind comments. Yesterday, the first day of 1 ml syntherol in two biceps and triceps heads. What I can write is that I have already used other oils, but this one definitely feels different - no pain, a light pump feeling all the time. Today in the morning I applied the same way as yesterday 1ml per head and I am going to training. The arm seems slightly fuller already after the first 2 days I can't wait to see the effect after the first 10 days of the protocol.

Good luck luki! Will be following this as well. I don't think you've talked about your training and diet before so this should be interesting!

Ok, here's what my diet looks like (I remind you that I'm in a light cutting phase):

meal 1.2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 100g chicken breast, 30g whey, 70g oats, 4 whole grain slice bread (one is 10g carbs),100g banana,100g strawberries + 10iu humalog

training

intra 25g dextrose, 20g EAA, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine

meal 2. whey 75g, 150g creal, 600g strawberries + 12iu humalog
meal 3. 300g chicken breast, 100g rice
meal 4. 200g salmon, 100g chicken, 100g rice
meal 5. 300g chicken breast, 400g potatoes
meal 6. 300g Greek yogurt 0% fat, 40g whey, 30g almonds, 100g strawberries

products weighed before cooking

Cardio I do 50 minutes on training days and 30 minutes on days off

This is what shape looks like today. This is definitely not a shape for the stage but I do not need to go much lower to effectively start the mass building stage. I haven't decided yet if I will extend the cut for another week or from the next Monday I will start adding calories. Today also 3 days of syntherol, I think the shoulders are a bit fuller.

Attachments

• IMG_6118_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6118_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_6119_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_6119_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 1,400
This is what shape looks like today. This is definitely not a shape for the stage but I do not need to go much lower to effectively start the mass building stage. I haven't decided yet if I will extend the cut for another week or from the next Monday I will start adding calories. Today also 3 days of syntherol, I think the shoulders are a bit fuller.

Luki,

You look great. You're going to look nuts by the end of the syntherol run.

you've already got a great peak to biceps. Wow, lean too. You look ready now!

Looking freaky bro!!! Good luck 💪🏻

Bro, like you I know all about tendonitis as well as being tall...I am now 60 but back in the 80s to the mid 90s I completed in at least a dozen competitions...I did okay...problem was I developed tendonitis that became tendonosis during my 20s and 30s...at 42 I suffered a complete rupture of my left quad tendon...I had it repaired but got a blood infection and had to have the surgery redone...5 years later I ruptured my left tricep tendon...I had that successfully repaired....I can honestly say that my tricep tendons hurt for 20-25 years...It hurt to wash my hair...i had dozens of prolotherapy injections in my 40s...at 6'2" and 220 at about 6% bf I was always in shape...I could bench 455 easy...now I am lucky if I can get 315...watch those tendons...don't make the same mistakes I did...

Bro, like you I know all about tendonitis as well as being tall...I am now 60 but back in the 80s to the mid 90s I completed in at least a dozen competitions...I did okay...problem was I developed tendonitis that became tendonosis during my 20s and 30s...at 42 I suffered a complete rupture of my left quad tendon...I had it repaired but got a blood infection and had to have the surgery redone...5 years later I ruptured my left tricep tendon...I had that successfully repaired....I can honestly say that my tricep tendons hurt for 20-25 years...It hurt to wash my hair...i had dozens of prolotherapy injections in my 40s...at 6'2" and 220 at about 6% bf I was always in shape...I could bench 455 easy...now I am lucky if I can get 315...watch those tendons...don't make the same mistakes I did...
Thanks brother for the comment. I understand what you write well now, for example, I train mainly on hamer or smith machines, skull breakers on cables, etc.

I have the basics so I don't have to train freely and thanks to that my training is much safer now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131