YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Luki sorry to derail your thread. I think some of your posts were misconstrued. You are not stating everyone is lying and everyone is on high doses. You just highlight that a large number of people lie. There are plenty of people who look incredible on standard cycles. Genetics are everything in bodybuilding. But some coaches make it out like most are low dosing it and it's far from the truth. I understand why some people lie but still it's bullshit. I have seen many guys post different doses in private to what they do in the open forums. I remember when I first started on here asking a top coach about doses and he said he knew no one who had taken 3 grams but I knew 2 people who were being trained by him who were on that much. One of them on that much for over 3 years straight and the coach knew about it.

Yes there are some crazy people who take everything and they skew things but still there are plenty of people pushing it. Most of the people I know who look incredible (many from this forum) took massive doses. Poland definitely has a reputation in Europe in regards to AAS but as you have highlighted it's the same in every other country. I am all for taking the lowest possible dose but these days it's almost a competition who can take the lowest.

Again sorry to derail further but I had to reply to that guy as that just seemed wrong to me. But who cares and on with the thread. It's annoying when threads turn into dosing discussions. I heard that Poland is lifting all it's restrictions. Is that true? Are all your meals wholefoods or do you have any shakes?
no problem my friend, it's normal for the discussion to always come down to dosages. People want to know what to take to become a complete freak but the truth is either you are born with it and you don't have to do anything special or abuse your gear because you grow what you don't do like weed or you have to use crazy amounts and why talk about it openly since people would call you a suicide and madman (and you won't be the best if you don't have the right genetics in terms of muscle shapes, proportions, etc. but you can always be a mega fee, which nowadays also sells on social media) and even if they knew what you take it yourself and they would not do it because they would not have money for such amounts or they would simply be afraid because common sense would tell them that it is simply not rational. So why would anyone know what, who and how much. He needs so much and you may need half of it to achieve the same results or the other way around - maybe you need 2-3 times more ... you want to know, just check it on yourself because nobody will tell you.

And as for your questions, it is true - lockdown in Poland is falling, but not because the government decided so only by the citizens themselves - they are fed up with keeping them locked up, ruining their businesses and their achievements. The false pandemic is collapsing and it is about to start in Poland.
Regarding
my diet is I don't have any sheikhs, only regular meals. The only sheji is the one before and during training with dextrose, amino acids, creatine, etc.

Kuba C. from England working with Stefan is making progress using less drugs. 0 slin. Patrick Tour and Matt Jansen do not recommend high doses of insulin. do you think it's a lie? their clients are aesthetically pleasing, and possibly insulin is ruining the midsection of bodybuilders.

Kuba C. from England working with Stefan is making progress using less drugs. 0 slin. Patrick Tour and Matt Jansen do not recommend high doses of insulin. do you think it's a lie? their clients are aesthetically pleasing, and possibly insulin is ruining the midsection of bodybuilders.
I bet your mum's a virgin too.

There are many variables. Of course someone could take less drugs and make more progress if they were fucking up beforehand. Sometimes more drugs (especially the wrong ones) can go against someone so less will do more. If I am growing muscle and add in 100mg dbol I would 100% go backwards in the long run because I would struggle to eat and I would experience digestive issues. Others may grow like a weed on that dose and experience no issues. I have experienced better results on less doses many times and it's the same for many people but don't mistake that from some of the bullshit people come out with.

Many people/coaches have a funny way of wording things. Plus they go down for 8 weeks and suddenly they are low dosers :eek::D The blast hard then they use less drugs and that's when the posts about low supplementation come out. I have known people who have been trained by Kuba and Tuor and they both recommended standard (quite high) dose cycles just like most coaches these days. I like Kuba so no bad words about him but if you think he is low dosing all the time I don't know what to tell you. Tuor is the same. He had my mate on many different drugs and he also ignored his messages all the time because he isn't a top pro. Insulin isn't liked by a lot of people and top coaches but at the same time some of these guys say one thing in interviews and tell their clients another.

High doses low doses if your genetics are average then no amount of drugs or diet will ever make you look freaky

it’s just that simple also

kuba is friends with someone I know and he’s admitted he used massive dosages and didn’t believe in genetics basically you can drug yourself to the top

we’ve all tried and had the side effects so that theory doesn’t apply for most.

And why would I need to lie to a 55 post ass clown like you? Do any of you fuck tards realize that I am sponsored by various UG labs over the years? It would be best for business if I told everyone that they need 10 grams total to get a pro physique and thats exactly what I take, that would make my sponsors all kind of money as buyers would be buying triple the amount of gear that they normally do.

Me personally I dont give two fucks what people take, I dont give two fucks what Boston Loyd does or anyone else, YOU DO YOU BOO! I'm going to do me. I just don't see the point of telling everyone that everyone else is a liar when you have no fucking clue what top pros are doing unless that person told you their fucking self. I personally have had the chance to have great conversations with high level pros and almost all of them have given me information that I have no reason to doubt. Ha ha when a pro that is worth millions tells me to take as much pharmacy gh as I can afford then I can paint a pretty clear picture of how much gh they take before they even told me.
Just because I've 55 posts has nothing to do with the topic, I don't have time to spend on forums getting paid for promoting gear like yourself. It's just my opinion from what people have said publically and people I've talked to over the years and not to forget actual science is involved here size is dose related. And I disagree again I think the majority would stay clear if you told them they needed 10grams as most have no interest in that the want to achieve the best they can with as little as possible and stay healthy as having great genetics not to get side effects plays a massive roll also

High doses low doses if your genetics are average then no amount of drugs or diet will ever make you look freaky

it’s just that simple also

kuba is friends with someone I know and he’s admitted he used massive dosages and didn’t believe in genetics basically you can drug yourself to the top

we’ve all tried and had the side effects so that theory doesn’t apply for most.
Of coarse you can drug yourself to the top as in pro size /mass especially if you have the money for pharma HGH and the right coaches. Just look at how the arabs countrys have exploded in recent years with great physiques in a short time frame. Although the smartest way ia surely slow increments continuously over time to reduce the side effects. A friend of mine hired kuba for a short period years back before with jordan Peter's and was giving dosages twice what hes recommending now and that was to just an average guy for a cut is all. It's all gone money and business orientated now. Jordan himself has admitted using 6-7 grams a week

Of coarse you can drug yourself to the top as in pro size /mass especially if you have the money for pharma HGH and the right coaches. Just look at how the arabs countrys have exploded in recent years with great physiques in a short time frame. Although the smartest way ia surely slow increments continuously over time to reduce the side effects. A friend of mine hired kuba for a short period years back before with jordan Peter's and was giving dosages twice what hes recommending now and that was to just an average guy for a cut is all. It's all gone money and business orientated now. Jordan himself has admitted using 6-7 grams a week
Bostin has proven that gh doesn’t do it 20iu a day and it ruined his thyroid for life possibly insulin resistant no question in fact.

you will know your genetics from the first cycle if you respond or not I don’t believe you can drug yourself up

the guys using higher doses have the response and genetics that’s why they are there they’d be there on much less to believe me.

So, Luki, where are your arms now in the quest to gain that 3 inches? I lost track. Have any undated pictures for us? I think your other pictures you posted showed a great physique.

So, Luki, where are your arms now in the quest to gain that 3 inches? I lost track. Have any undated pictures for us? I think your other pictures you posted showed a great physique.
Luki are you also using syntherol in your arms again? I had planned to start syntherol in my arms but left it due to the gyms closing. Then I thought I would start anyway but left it again as I figured it's best waiting. Although now I am fed up with extended lockdowns and I have been training hard at home so I am definitely going to start. I am going to shoot them eod. How big are your arms now?

He blew past that. His arms are now 28 inches

No brother, not outraged at all, its just the point of "calling people liars" when you honestly don't know the truth.

If I had never seen your physique, and you told me you had quads almost the size of big Ramy, as hard as that is too believe I would not call you a liar, I would simply state I have a hard time believing that as their just aren't many guy let alone non pros walking around with that kind of leg mass. The point of my post was you just calling people liars when you honestly don't know
I think that you are misunderstanding him in that he is speaking generally. Obviously there are always going to be exceptions to the rule and genetic outliers, but make no mistake, he is correct and what he says is also in alignment with what Big A has stated in his thread about the truth. You shouldn't be so quick to get your panties in a bunch, you won the genetics lottery except for the vitiligo which I also had to deal with but brought back my pigment with healthy doses of melanotan 2, a multivitamin and a tanning bed where hair follicles are, its able to bring back melanin. But that's beside the point. Most people are full of shit for the most part. Bodybuilders included.

I have not written about me for a long time, but I will do a little update. Currently 295 lb (134 kg) fasting. Protein returned to high supply because in the long run, amounts below 1.5 g / lb did not work. It would be okay when it comes to maintenance, but building new muscles is not enough. Currently I have about 460g of protein per day (I only count direct proteins)

Drugs:
test
nandrolone
EQ
hgh
t4
novorapid (4x a day, around training)
lantus twice a week in a low dose of venom to raise the igf

I was supposed to switch to cutting, but after talking to @TheOtherOne55 (thanks very mate) I decided that I am still quite lean, so I will try to push the weight higher to about 310 pounds (I have never weighed the background) and only start cutting slightly and then go up again with kcal and will try to get closer to 320 by the end of the year.
The training is going really well. I've gone back to the basics and I'm training really hard. I have slight shoulder problems so it's a bit of a limitation for me but I'm working on it. I am most pleased with the progress in terms of legs. From the end of October until today, after about 3 years, I am able to do some form of squats again. During these 7 months my hack squat went up from 75kg to 355kg x 5 reps (I put a PR video yesterday,I want 400kg for reps end of the year). And my thigh has increased by almost 2 inches and I now have 30.5 inches in circumference. I need another 2 inches and maybe it will not look too bad anymore.
I also use syntherol. Protocol 2x a week, 2.5 ml in both biceps and triceps heads. Right now, the arm circumference is 21.5 inches so a whole inch more than at the beginning but it doesn't look completely like I'm using seo, very natural. So smaller amounts work well for a long time. Currently, I am increasing my frequency to 3x a week because I want to gain another 1.5-2 inches in the arm circumference for the next 5-6 months.

Attachments

• Plik_000 (3).jpeg
    Plik_000 (3).jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 96
I have not written about me for a long time, but I will do a little update. Currently 295 lb (134 kg) fasting. Protein returned to high supply because in the long run, amounts below 1.5 g / lb did not work. It would be okay when it comes to maintenance, but building new muscles is not enough. Currently I have about 460g of protein per day (I only count direct proteins)

Drugs:
test
nandrolone
EQ
hgh
t4
novorapid (4x a day, around training)
lantus twice a week in a low dose of venom to raise the igf

I was supposed to switch to cutting, but after talking to @TheOtherOne55 (thanks very mate) I decided that I am still quite lean, so I will try to push the weight higher to about 310 pounds (I have never weighed the background) and only start cutting slightly and then go up again with kcal and will try to get closer to 320 by the end of the year.
The training is going really well. I've gone back to the basics and I'm training really hard. I have slight shoulder problems so it's a bit of a limitation for me but I'm working on it. I am most pleased with the progress in terms of legs. From the end of October until today, after about 3 years, I am able to do some form of squats again. During these 7 months my hack squat went up from 75kg to 355kg x 5 reps (I put a PR video yesterday,I want 400kg for reps end of the year). And my thigh has increased by almost 2 inches and I now have 30.5 inches in circumference. I need another 2 inches and maybe it will not look too bad anymore.
I also use syntherol. Protocol 2x a week, 2.5 ml in both biceps and triceps heads. Right now, the arm circumference is 21.5 inches so a whole inch more than at the beginning but it doesn't look completely like I'm using seo, very natural. So smaller amounts work well for a long time. Currently, I am increasing my frequency to 3x a week because I want to gain another 1.5-2 inches in the arm circumference for the next 5-6 months.

Incredible physique man

Yea man your bf% is definitely low I don’t see why you would start cutting unless you wanted to lose weight for health purposes. Assuming you wanna be an even bigger super freak no reason to stop bulking. At that bf you def are not aromotizing to much and your insulin sensitivity should be in line.

Yea man your bf% is definitely low I don’t see why you would start cutting unless you wanted to lose weight for health purposes. Assuming you wanna be an even bigger super freak no reason to stop bulking. At that bf you def are not aromotizing to much and your insulin sensitivity should be in line.

Yes it would be wrong to start cutting/dieting now unless he wanted to lose bodyweight for whatever reason. Obviously Luki looks incredible so he doesn't need any pointers but he has also posted before how he struggles to get out of the mindset of being super lean/dry all year. Similar to Roman Fritz but not as bad (Luki's own words). Nothing wrong with that if you want to look great all year but as he has posted his goal his to increase size there is only one way he should go and to attain his goals he can put on extra weight. Even if he adds a tiny bit of fat/water in the process he will still be extremely lean for an offseason bodybuilder aiming to pack on more size. Luki great thread and I enjoy reading your posts and wish you all the best.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws