YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

So just like always i have 2 opposite answers to my question - one guy says it’s easy to make other guy says it would cripple u - man I wish I could get straight answers

That's because there is not one straight answer because everyone is different. There are also other factors such as the injection location, dose used and total volume of oil per injection. Most importantly you 100% can have high and accurately dosed gear. You can have 500mg/ml test e for example. It's very easily done. Geno makes 500mg/ml test e and when he last tested a vial it was 490mg/ml or just above that.

Now the way people react on that test e is vastly different. We get some who experience no pain, most experience minor pip and some crippling pain and they can't use it. It's partly why Geno stopped selling it because of the odd complaint about severe pip but then many asked him to bring it back so he did. I personally hate any pip and have not experienced it for many years. As a result I have never even tried our 500mg/ml test as it's asking to feel a little pain as it's so concentrated. I like to try everything we sell so I can advise better so I was going to try it then he got rid of it but now it's back I am in no rush whatsoever. I would much rather just inject more t300 as it's completely pain free even in larger doses (I once tried 3ml in 1 spot and no pip) but I bet the t500 would be different at 1.8ml (both 900mg per shot).

I think a lot of people will be interested in this. My igf results over exactly 14 days. On the top, the result before, on the bottom, after. The only difference is adding 25iu lantus 2x a week on the days of leg training (in total for these 2 weeks I gave 4x25iu)
Now I want to check what this result will look like when adding Trenbolone but not giving up the lanthus
Thanks Luki! I appreciate it a lot

I think a lot of people will be interested in this. My igf results over exactly 14 days. On the top, the result before, on the bottom, after. The only difference is adding 25iu lantus 2x a week on the days of leg training (in total for these 2 weeks I gave 4x25iu)
Now I want to check what this result will look like when adding Trenbolone but not giving up the lanthus
The last time i did igf1 blood test i had almost same values.....

I think lanthus is very effective in terms of increasing igf, the highest igf result I had was something over 600 but then I used 50iu lanthus for 7 days a week + humalog after training. I think optimally and without much damage to sensitivity, you can use low doses of lantus 2 to 4 times a week for this purpose if you use a lot of gh

So just like always i have 2 opposite answers to my question - one guy says it’s easy to make other guy says it would cripple u - man I wish I could get straight answers
You already have your answer...Just using BioTech as an example, ALL of their products tested in every forums' project, have always tested out well over their label claim...Yet their process in manufacturing keeps them from seeing a large number of pip complaints. So they actually exceed their label claim and yet I've seen little to none in complaints on their products anywhere.

As for who experiences pip from higher amounts...Same as every single thing we have ALL seen, strictly individual.

I have never experienced major pip from any high mg/ml inject aside from Black Label's 600mg/ml Test back in '05...Any of Alin's, IP's, Geno's, Bio's, ANT's, etc, have never given me anything crippling.

Guys keep the brewing specifics out of the conversation! Go to AnaSci.org to discuss Home Brewing!!

I meant - the Milos school
A guy that spoke with recently that is coached by Mauro Sassi, uses 6iu Log every meal but eod.... Ever heard of this method? Hgh is used first thing am and before bed 3iu+3iu.
Do you think that they use insulin eod to stay insulin sensitive?

I have 400 from United Anabolics and 400 and 600 from onyx Pharma- I wish I really knew the proper dosage of them-fir now I stopped pinning them
If those are legit doses it would hurt so f’ing bad you would never want to shoot it again. I never buy test over 250 because if it is dosed accurately it is extremely painful generally speaking

A guy that spoke with recently that is coached by Mauro Sassi, uses 6iu Log every meal but eod.... Ever heard of this method? Hgh is used first thing am and before bed 3iu+3iu.
Do you think that they use insulin eod to stay insulin sensitive?
I don't now why think people that way - youdon't to be insulin resistant because you insulin use - that's not true. You become inulin resistant from excessive carbohydrate and high doses of HGH without the use of insulin.

I skip the "pig diet" read - cheat meals a few times a week packed with large amounts of simple sugars and trans fats. Tras fats + simple sugars are a combination that kills insulin sensitivity worse than 20iu gh without insulin

If those are legit doses it would hurt so f’ing bad you would never want to shoot it again. I never buy test over 250 because if it is dosed accurately it is extremely painful generally speaking
I apreciate your help- I hear from other people that it can be legit and not painful so I’m not sure - I thought UA was a real deal sponsor so I assume it’s dosed correct?

I apreciate your help- I hear from other people that it can be legit and not painful so I’m not sure - I thought UA was a real deal sponsor so I assume it’s dosed correct?
It’s all down to how it’s made and your individual response. I’ve had 300 Mg test that hurt like hell every time, but I’ve used 500 test from Alin and from geno tech that caused a bit of pip....but nothing too bad at all

this
-F

So I’m your experience have u ever pinned 400- 600 mg ml test and had no pup at all -??
UA is in EO and they do a great job on solvent amounts, enough to get the hormone fully dissolved but not too much to cause pain. It is kinda painful though, but I wouldn’t call it “crippling”.

Trust your source...

Guys i don't want to break your balls here but let's ask to an admin to create a new post about High Dose Test.

Guys this is Luki's log...Keep it on topic, it's not a high dose brand/concentration/homebrewing Test thread!

I have 600 and 400 from reputable sponsors even Ts 400 from biotech (United Anabolics) and neither give me any pain ??
I also have a 400 Mg/ML Test blend at the moment and the PIP is crippling.

I can't imagine using 600 Mg/ML.

ok gentlemen i got results for igf levels

as I said, I added lantus 2 days a week only after 25iu and it knocked my igf from 180 to over 300, then I wanted to say whether the train will again cause a decrease in igf level if lantus is administered for a long time - lower results, the first before adding trenbolone and the second 2 weeks after its addition. The apparent difference is minimal, it can usually be the daily hormone fluctuation or the margin of test error.
I will continue to experiment and try to increase the dose of lanthus and the frequency of 3x a week, but it's for some time because now for the next 6-8 weeks I want to cut a little and then move up sharply again because from August I am all the time in a positive calorie

Attachments

• 458FE424-D7A2-485C-8E44-84324483FABD.jpeg
    458FE424-D7A2-485C-8E44-84324483FABD.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 5F559EC4-8E21-42EE-8CE1-2C8D5F378E74.jpeg
    5F559EC4-8E21-42EE-8CE1-2C8D5F378E74.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 72
ok gentlemen i got results for igf levels

as I said, I added lantus 2 days a week only after 25iu and it knocked my igf from 180 to over 300, then I wanted to say whether the train will again cause a decrease in igf level if lantus is administered for a long time - lower results, the first before adding trenbolone and the second 2 weeks after its addition. The apparent difference is minimal, it can usually be the daily hormone fluctuation or the margin of test error.
I will continue to experiment and try to increase the dose of lanthus and the frequency of 3x a week, but it's for some time because now for the next 6-8 weeks I want to cut a little and then move up sharply again because from August I am all the time in a positive calorie
Thank you for sharing the results. In the days of Lantus, do you still use Humalog? thank you Luki

Yes,novorapid is given every training day, i.e. 5x a week and 4x a day

Hi Luki,
first of all, nice log.
Do you maybe have experience with FIASP?
Ive switched from Novorapid/humalog (felt no difference in those 2) to Fiasp because due to its shorter half life it allows me to use a small dose (5iu) pre and my bigger amount post (10iu).
But searching it, it seems that FIASP is quite unknown/unpopular in bodybuilding and i am wondering if there is any reason to it that i am missing
thanks and keep up your work!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity