YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Hi Luki,
first of all, nice log.
Do you maybe have experience with FIASP?
Ive switched from Novorapid/humalog (felt no difference in those 2) to Fiasp because due to its shorter half life it allows me to use a small dose (5iu) pre and my bigger amount post (10iu).
But searching it, it seems that FIASP is quite unknown/unpopular in bodybuilding and i am wondering if there is any reason to it that i am missing
thanks and keep up your work!!
I have never used, prefers humalog / novorapid definitely

Luki, how many years are you going to push for in terms of AAS doses and being big?

How old are you?

How regularly do you get bloods done?

Thank you.

Luki, how many years are you going to push for in terms of AAS doses and being big?

How old are you?

How regularly do you get bloods done?

Thank you.
I test the blood very often because I like to see how every change, supplement, aas etc. affects all health markers, etc., so sometimes I do blood tests even every week, at least once every 4 weeks.

This year I am 33 years old, I want to push hard for 2-3 years and see how far I can go and then I will probably go down with the doses but for sure I will not want to weigh less than 270-280 pounds in good quality. I am tall and for me it is quite a natural weight in which I feel comfortable

I test the blood very often because I like to see how every change, supplement, aas etc. affects all health markers, etc., so sometimes I do blood tests even every week, at least once every 4 weeks.

This year I am 33 years old, I want to push hard for 2-3 years and see how far I can go and then I will probably go down with the doses but for sure I will not want to weigh less than 270-280 pounds in good quality. I am tall and for me it is quite a natural weight in which I feel comfortable
we are the same age, you look sick! what nationality are you? Nordic?eastern euro? I am polish and slavic

I think a lot of people will be interested in this. My igf results over exactly 14 days. On the top, the result before, on the bottom, after. The only difference is adding 25iu lantus 2x a week on the days of leg training (in total for these 2 weeks I gave 4x25iu)
Now I want to check what this result will look like when adding Trenbolone but not giving up the lanthus

Luki, correct me if i'm wrong here. But you're saying adding 25iu lantus 2x a week raised your IGF by 120pts?

Edit:

I see where you addressed this in our other posts. That seems pretty amazing me to have such an increase. Minimal decrease with the addition of tren. How much tren did you add?

Luki, correct me if i'm wrong here. But you're saying adding 25iu lantus 2x a week raised your IGF by 120pts?

I see where you addressed this in our other posts. That seems pretty amazing me to have such an increase. Minimal decrease with the addition of tren. How much tren did you add?
Yes exactly. For this I want to see what the increase in the dose and frequency of lantus administration will give, will the igf continue to go up.

Yes exactly. For this I want to see what the increase in the dose and frequency of lantus administration will give, will the igf continue to go up.

Are you surprised by these results? Or is it just me. That seems like an amazing jump in IGF for such a little amount of lantus

Are you surprised by these results? Or is it just me. That seems like an amazing jump in IGF for such a little amount of lantus
I am not particularly surprised, I knew that it should give me a result of about 300. Once, I'm not mistaken, in 2016, I used lantus, but for 7 days a week between 40-50iu (I don't remember exactly) after about 8 weeks my igf grew to over 600, only once I had such a high result, so I want to make increasing the dose and frequency of lanus administration give a similar result

Luki , what do you use do stop trenbolone from messing with ur breath , I tried gw10 I am actually always on to what else do you think might be effective ? Low dose clenbeutrol? Every couple days could help?

Great log Luki :) How does the diet look atm?
At this point I started the first week of 6-8 weeks of cutting, so I cut carbs from 840g to 680g and 730g on high days 2x a week. From tomorrow, I will increase the amount of cardio from 5x30min to 6x35, then I will add cardio and clen and yohimbine. I cut the calories last so I doubt that I will go below 600g of carbohydrates. Weight currently 297 pounds fasting, I think at 281-282 it will be good enough to do a good rebound and finally break the 310 pound barrier

And changing the subject, I would like to introduce to others what the situation in Poland is now regarding corona. The government uses the situation to completely control the society, we can do nothing, this week there was an action against gyms - policemen rode 20-40 with the help of the army and tried to close the gyms. It is issued that is inconsistent with the Polish constitution, i.e. an illegal regulation stating that only Olympic athletes can train. Training is prohibited, the police are literally chasing people and using force if someone is training. It is unimaginable in today's world, we now have the same as in Belarus or Korea - we have no rights, all the rights of citizens and people are violated. Coomunizm returned to Poland only with redoubled strength.

At this point I started the first week of 6-8 weeks of cutting, so I cut carbs from 840g to 680g and 730g on high days 2x a week. From tomorrow, I will increase the amount of cardio from 5x30min to 6x35, then I will add cardio and clen and yohimbine. I cut the calories last so I doubt that I will go below 600g of carbohydrates. Weight currently 297 pounds fasting, I think at 281-282 it will be good enough to do a good rebound and finally break the 310 pound barrier

And changing the subject, I would like to introduce to others what the situation in Poland is now regarding corona. The government uses the situation to completely control the society, we can do nothing, this week there was an action against gyms - policemen rode 20-40 with the help of the army and tried to close the gyms. It is issued that is inconsistent with the Polish constitution, i.e. an illegal regulation stating that only Olympic athletes can train. Training is prohibited, the police are literally chasing people and using force if someone is training. It is unimaginable in today's world, we now have the same as in Belarus or Korea - we have no rights, all the rights of citizens and people are violated. Coomunizm returned to Poland only with redoubled strength.
I’m sorry to hear that man. As a country that fought so hard for freedom from oppression of the nazis....I’m sure it’s very hard to see some of these same actions happening again

Not sure if i missed something but this is the same in germany and some other EU countries right now?
Gyms are closed since 1. November and will not open soon. If you train as a group in a gym and someone calls the police it will get raided and huge penalties follow.

Not sure if i missed something but this is the same in germany and some other EU countries right now?
Gyms are closed since 1. November and will not open soon. If you train as a group in a gym and someone calls the police it will get raided and huge penalties follow.
I live in Italy and i have a couple of friends living in Germany.... it's same shit everywhere in Europe.

In italy gyms are completely closed since October 2020.

McFit gym company, has built some gyms outside under marquees, to get around the law, it worked for 2 weeks then government closed everything.

Italians are such a rabbits that none is arguing against that situation.... except on social medias where everyone is a savage lion....

Back in time, when i wasn't even born, we had a politician that said: "Communist won the war of words...." nothing could describe the future better.

It's no different with us - it's hard to explain because of the language barrier, but all restrictions imposed on business owners are contrary to the constitution, which is the highest legal act and nothing stands above it. Unfortunately, the rulers don't give a damn but it will end and they will all be brought to a state tribunal and judged when it ends. This is not about a pandemic. It's about destroying private business. The unlawful ban on the operation of hotels, beauty salons, hairdressers and gyms has nothing to do with the pandemic, it is just a pretext - they want small private companies to go bankrupt and then buy their capital for peanuts and turn them into state-owned companies. In Germany or Italy, owners of closed companies receive large amounts of compensation every month from the state, and with us you do not have any help and you still have to pay contributions and taxes - and what if you do not earn

this is what is happening in Poland in recent days

I dont think I offend anyone by saying that Poland does have more corruption than other EU countries, therefor the gorvement does take advantage of the covid sitatuion to stregthen their power

It's no different with us - it's hard to explain because of the language barrier, but all restrictions imposed on business owners are contrary to the constitution, which is the highest legal act and nothing stands above it. Unfortunately, the rulers don't give a damn but it will end and they will all be brought to a state tribunal and judged when it ends. This is not about a pandemic. It's about destroying private business. The unlawful ban on the operation of hotels, beauty salons, hairdressers and gyms has nothing to do with the pandemic, it is just a pretext - they want small private companies to go bankrupt and then buy their capital for peanuts and turn them into state-owned companies. In Germany or Italy, owners of closed companies receive large amounts of compensation every month from the state, and with us you do not have any help and you still have to pay contributions and taxes - and what if you do not earn

those "helps" from the government are not paid regularly and are much lower than what was promised.
I am good friends with a gym owner and a massage salon owner.
Sometimes, months no help and then they get a little bit..
yes, they destroy small business and i donmt understand why.
Why would it not be possible to open gyms with restrictions, e.g. with appointment 1.5 hours, 5-10 people at a time in a large gym etc.
this way, gyms would still get membership payment and can survivie..

In Italy government promised money to activities closed but then, you will make other activities even more poor... Taxes in Italy are already at a total of 70%.... and this to maintain people doing nothing.

It seems that every country in Europe has an agenda, it's not really clear, but it's there.

Unfortunately Italy is a very old country, full of old people (75y old +) and those don't want issues....

Anyways all Europe imho is failing so bad at fighting this "pandemic".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131