YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

In Poland, the anger of the public is already growing, there is more and more rebellion and you can already see that the government is starting to act in panic and withdraw a bit from the restrictions because they have allowed themselves too much. The current government will eventually be brought before a state tribunal and tried for crimes against the nation and the economy.

And changing the subject for me very well when it comes to training, I started doing free-weight squats (I thought that I would never be able to do them again in my life) I use the safety bar and there is almost no pain in my knees, and it certainly is not bigger than on a hack machine. I started slowly and did Fridays - last week 160x5 including 180kg + one backoff set for 40kg less weight for 10 reps. I want and I think I can reach 260 kg d for 5 reps quite easily. And the goal by the end of this year is 300kg of reps

so far squats with a lot of reserve, but on purpose I started low enough to progress longer

we now have the same as in Belarus or Korea - we have no rights, all the rights of citizens and people are violated. Coomunizm returned to Poland only with redoubled strength.

Well, the reality is that Russia, China and Belarus right now are freer countries than our western democracies.

Making things all the more confusing (and eye opening), people living in countries long considered adversarial, authoritarian nations (like Russia, China, Belarus, etc) are enjoying more freedoms than your average citizen in the West. Belarus never implemented lockdowns. Russians have treated their restrictions in a very lax manner. China has been open for well over a year.

those "helps" from the government are not paid regularly and are much lower than what was promised.
I am good friends with a gym owner and a massage salon owner.
Sometimes, months no help and then they get a little bit..
yes, they destroy small business and i donmt understand why.
Why would it not be possible to open gyms with restrictions, e.g. with appointment 1.5 hours, 5-10 people at a time in a large gym etc.
this way, gyms would still get membership payment and can survivie..

Closing gyms and banning outdoor sports destroy your physical and mental health. That is the goal, among many others.

Closing gyms and banning outdoor sports destroy your physical and mental health. That is the goal, among many others.

good thing ive started to get some equipment long before corona so they wont break me.. those fockers

I dont think I offend anyone by saying that Poland does have more corruption than other EU countries, therefor the gorvement does take advantage of the covid sitatuion to stregthen their power
Nothing new,they weren't innocent victims of the nazis if you actually look into it,they poked that bear in the eye with a stick many times.

Nothing new,they weren't innocent victims of the nazis if you actually look into it,they poked that bear in the eye with a stick many times.
care to elaborate?

"
itler was clear that the existence of the Polish state was a misunderstanding. Those lands rightfully were the German’s Lebenraum, controlled by the Germans, with some Poles allowed to work on the fields, if they behaved themselves.

Because for some reason many people in Europe could not get the Lebensraum idea, Nazi propaganda decided to use the same argument which was the reason for establishment of the Polish state - issue of persecuted people by an ethnically hostile state. So the Nazis started to produce reams of reports (Operation Himmler) about repressions against ethnic Germans in Poland. In reality, there was nothing of the sort. Of course, Hitler was telling everybody who would listen about his patience coming short in the face of such Polish (repressions against German minority) provocative actions.

At the end, the Nazis did even better - they claimed Poles wanted to annex even more territory from Germany (Gleiwitz incident). Surely the German Army could not stand idly by in such a case, could it?"

A little update

I started 4 weeks of cut, 5-7 weeks more before I start rebound. Despite this, the strength continues to move forward. I changed the type of training. I train, you can say something like powerbodybuilding. I want to rebuild my strength and even make some personal bests, but I give myself a lot of time for it. By the end of the year I would like to have 100% strength from the old days and this is a minimum plan and everything else will be a bonus for me. I know the new strength scores will ensure that I will continue to grow in size. I am most pleased with the way my legs come back. Today, for the first time since 2017, I put on a 200 kg barbell in free weight squats. Of course, it is still a ridiculously low weight and made with a lot of reps with reserve, but all this is deliberately to keep progressing over the next six months.

So is there any change in the cycle while you trying to go more for strength , ?

dropped nandrolone (I take a little deca all the time for the comfort of joints and tendons) and added masteron and tren but not for strength but now is the typical cut stage
Still Lantus + humalog? Thx

I think that @luki7788 at this point will be competition shredded....
Not definitely not. I'm not in a hurry at this point and I'm cutting slowly. I was supposed to finish in about 3 weeks but I thought that since we are going to the competition anyway, even though I do not compete, I will make a form close to the competition, so I have 7 weeks left. After that, at least there will be a better rebound with a lower bf%. The only difference will be that I will not use orals because I am not preparing for the competition, so there is no point in putting weight on them - test, trenbolone, mast, EQ is enough, it is possible that in the last week I will use a little anadrol to be fuller but that's all

Not definitely not. I'm not in a hurry at this point and I'm cutting slowly. I was supposed to finish in about 3 weeks but I thought that since we are going to the competition anyway, even though I do not compete, I will make a form close to the competition, so I have 7 weeks left. After that, at least there will be a better rebound with a lower bf%. The only difference will be that I will not use orals because I am not preparing for the competition, so there is no point in putting weight on them - test, trenbolone, mast, EQ is enough, it is possible that in the last week I will use a little anadrol to be fuller but that's all
On that stack you should look very good!

Tbh you look great all year round.....

@luki7788 in yours experience, is there a weight vs dose of hgh ratio? Or the more HGH the better no matter how your bw is?

luki

when do you think the average person would need to consider insulin ...at what dosage range? I know these things are hard to say as so many factors. Do you think average person could take 5 iu of gh and not worry about insulin etc...thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131