advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I am a none and i never needed more that 40min of cardio 6 days a week + 80mcg Clen daily to get lean lean at 100kg (which is basically really nothing compared to the guys Luki coaches....)

2h are necessary if you eat like a pig.....

I am a none and i never needed more that 40min of cardio 6 days a week + 80mcg Clen daily to get lean lean at 100kg (which is basically really nothing compared to the guys Luki coaches....)

2h are necessary if you eat like a pig.....
I don't know why Chad uses this method, but Big Ramy in pre contest always does 1 hour fasted cardio + 1 hour before last meal

the same also Hassan Mostafa , zero carbohydrate starvation diets , non - existent fats ; high protein ; will eat maybe 2000kcal but are full and dense, probably heavy use of GH to maintain fullness

Hey Luki hope youre getting back your strength and health. I had a quick question, what are your thoughts on taking HGH and slin at the same time? Do they blunt each other? I remember the concesus was insulin cancels out gh. But I thought I heard other theories that suggest otherwise. Thanks in advance 🤙

Hey Luki hope youre getting back your strength and health. I had a quick question, what are your thoughts on taking HGH and slin at the same time? Do they blunt each other? I remember the concesus was insulin cancels out gh. But I thought I heard other theories that suggest otherwise.

That’s endogenous. Exogenous insulin and Hgh do not.

Is this ancedontal or science proven?

Taking together would save some brain cells from overthinking 🤣

It’s magic. Hidden in ancient texts labeled “human physiology” and “advanced pharmacology”

but the 35 yr old locker room meathead thst sold you your first vial of tren for $100 doesn’t eat his oats with his HGh shot because it will blunt it.

Hence the never ending war against the evils
Of meathead science

It’s magic. Hidden in ancient texts labeled “human physiology” and “advanced pharmacology”

but the 35 yr old locker room meathead thst sold you your first vial of tren for $100 doesn’t eat his oats with his HGh shot because it will blunt it.

Hence the never ending war against the evils
Of meathead science
DD951948-E9D3-43BD-9924-6C34F34707F2.gif

i laughed out loud on that one. much enjoy, very laugh 👍🏻

Is this ancedontal or science proven?

Taking together would save some brain cells from overthinking 🤣
Science. Insulin blunts endogenous HGH secretion.

Insulin, endogenous or exogenous cannot blunt exogenous HGH.
We use GH and insulin synergistically for its impact on IGF-1. This is accomplished by taking GH, waiting say 20 minutes, then taking insulin. If you take both together you're unlikely to get the full impact on IGF-1.

We use GH and insulin synergistically for its impact on IGF-1. This is accomplished by taking GH, waiting say 20 minutes, then taking insulin. If you take both together you're unlikely to get the full impact on IGF-1.

I understand the synergy but why wait 20 mins? I’ve heard that before but never explained why. If you’re using novarapid and HGH, they both have rapid onset and are active for hours. I’m sure you’re right, but can you give a brief explanation on why?

Also, do you believe the timing is as important when both are taken multiple times a day? For example, I take both at breakfast, preworkout, and post workout. There is definitely overlap in the active lives, at least in relation to pre and post.

I understand the synergy but why wait 20 mins? I’ve heard that before but never explained why. If you’re using novarapid and HGH, they both have rapid onset and are active for hours. I’m sure you’re right, but can you give a brief explanation on why?
I don't recall specifics but Ben Chow explained it on Bro Chat. The timing has to do with how the compounds work in the body, the reactions that occur, etc.

Also, do you believe the timing is as important when both are taken multiple times a day? For example, I take both at breakfast, preworkout, and post workout. There is definitely overlap in the active lives, at least in relation to pre and post.
The timing is as important to you as maximizing your gains is. I take it multiple times through the day too. When I'm growing I want the stuff that helps it happen in me as often as possible.

Hey Luki hope youre getting back your strength and health. I had a quick question, what are your thoughts on taking HGH and slin at the same time? Do they blunt each other? I remember the concesus was insulin cancels out gh. But I thought I heard other theories that suggest otherwise. Thanks in advance 🤙
why does someone keep asking this stupid question when it has already been answered 10000 times...

synthetic gh is "ready for action" and insulin will not interfere with its action in any way - this is not the same as in the case of peptides

The second thing - it's not true that you have to take gh, wait 20 minutes and then take insulin ... first of all, there are different types of insulin, so it depends whether we have novorapid, humulin R or lantus
number two - if you want to achieve maximum igf pulse then it is best that you take gh 2-3h before the dose of humalog/novorapid bo gh only after this time reaches the highest concentration in the blood - of course these are really details that matter less than 1% and should not be turn your head around it

@luki7788 mate what about the estrogens?
Did you change your old approach or maintained it?

What's the best range for estrogens when growing? I still see a lot of different opinions.... Some people like Mike Arnold even say to not control them....

What's the best range for estrogens when growing? I still see a lot of different opinions.... Some people like Mike Arnold even say to not control them....
For example in a Podcast Matt Jansen said that for him the best range is

Offseason 60-80
Pre contests 20-40

this is the average range

I replied to you in another thread, why are you asking the same question here?

For example in a Podcast Matt Jansen said that for him the best range is

Offseason 60-80
Pre contests 20-40

this is the average range
I think the same and I feel the best in this range - high e2 causes excessive subcutaneous water retention, we can confuse it with adipose tissue

Hey Luki,

I know you started the Dihydroberberine in place of Berberine around the same time I did. What’s your experience? Did you feel it was any better than Berberine?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131