over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lululemon workout clothes..

My Wife's been into their stuff for years. For a long time I was resistant, but gave in a few years back. Now, I'd say 90% of the stuff in my closet is theirs. Not just workout stuff either, every here and there they'll drop a new button up dress shirt.

I've had dress shirts of their that have lasted years, where I normally blow out the elbows within 6 months. One of the best things about their stuff is it stays new looking pretty much forever.

Shit is retarded expensive though. A few weeks back the Wife got me into the store and she was really smitten on me that day. Walked out with 3 pairs of shorts and 2 like pullover fleece things.

$600-something bucks. Hnnnnnggg, I wish my mind didn't translate everything into how much GH I could have bought with it.

well, its made with "technical" fabric.....
all fancy. so there's the high price.

If your talking about the LEGGINGS that men are now wearing, now that`s gay AND it only highlights how skinny their legs really are. I don`t like pants or underwear so tight they are outlining the elephant trunk, just wrong and uncomfortable.

Oh no, not the leggings lol, I am talking about the other pants, shorts, and shirts they sell for guys.

My Wife's been into their stuff for years. For a long time I was resistant, but gave in a few years back. Now, I'd say 90% of the stuff in my closet is theirs. Not just workout stuff either, every here and there they'll drop a new button up dress shirt.

I've had dress shirts of their that have lasted years, where I normally blow out the elbows within 6 months. One of the best things about their stuff is it stays new looking pretty much forever.

Shit is retarded expensive though. A few weeks back the Wife got me into the store and she was really smitten on me that day. Walked out with 3 pairs of shorts and 2 like pullover fleece things.

$600-something bucks. Hnnnnnggg, I wish my mind didn't translate everything into how much GH I could have bought with it.

Bro, same here! I have a few of the 'dress shirts' or button ups they sell there. I never knew what I was missing until I got one. Normally in a 2-3 hr meeting I have some serious sweat tacos going on in my armpits, shit its more like sweat burritos or #5 combat platter lol.. The Lulu dress shirts are great for that, keep me nice and airy and if I do sweat, its gone in a few mins. They have some slacks there too I splurged on a few months ago. Same thing, they look 'normal' like something you'd get from banana republic or any other mid priced dress slack, but I'd bet you could do the splits in them if you were so inclined. My legs have come dow in size over the years, its a tight squeeze in the slacks, but they feel great.

Yes they are super spendy but I personally think its worth the $.

My girlfriend gets me their stuff every once in a while. Very nice material and since I'm not paying for it, I don't mind the price.

A few sweatpants, sweatshirts t-shirts and lots of underwear.

I've never seen a male wearing Lulu lemons...ever..

I like some of it. It's kind of plain and definitely obscenely overpriced, but it's stupidly comfortable.

Fun fact: I actually dated a girl a couple years ago who lived next door to the creator of Lululemon, his house was absolutely ridiculous. One of the nicest properties I've ever seen.

I like some of it. It's kind of plain and definitely obscenely overpriced, but it's stupidly comfortable.

Fun fact: I actually dated a girl a couple years ago who lived next door to the creator of Lululemon, his house was absolutely ridiculous. One of the nicest properties I've ever seen.

Ya, that guy cashed in big time when lulu went public, he made a fortune. Smart guy though, I believe her and his wife started a new clothing line in NY caked Kit and Ace. Their clothes are kinda hipster looking, but they are made out of this cool 'technical cashmere' material that is crazy soft. I chatted with them at a trade show a few years ago in NYC and saw the clothes. Same as the lulu stuff, its super overpriced.

Ya, that guy cashed in big time when lulu went public, he made a fortune. Smart guy though, I believe her and his wife started a new clothing line in NY caked Kit and Ace. Their clothes are kinda hipster looking, but they are made out of this cool 'technical cashmere' material that is crazy soft. I chatted with them at a trade show a few years ago in NYC and saw the clothes. Same as the lulu stuff, its super overpriced.

Agreed, super smart.

Kind of reminds me when the line "Juicy Couture" came out. The Velour sweats, every girl was buying them, they started out as a small company and sold it for
$195M

I think Lulu will be around for a while. Most all clothing companies are all going for performance and comfort. Most all men's jeans now have stretch, they don't label it but they do. In the future, you will see a lot of performance attributes in all clothes

Last edited:
Not me

Too pricey for this ole country boy... Stick with Walmart... work out hard enough to make that look good.. Spend my extra money on gear...

Agreed, super smart.

Kind of reminds me when the line "Juicy Couture" came out. The Velour sweats, every girl was buying them, they started out as a small company and sold it for
$195M

I think Lulu will be around for a while. Most all clothing companies are all going for performance and comfort. Most all men's jeans now have stretch, they don't label it but they do. In the future, you will see a lot of performance attributes in all clothes

Yep, agreed. pretty much the only jeans I can wear have 'stretch' in them. Its amazing the science that goes into some of the clothing materials and fabrics that are being made today?

Many years ago we looked at doing a clothing line and began to R&D. Found out that you can't patent a clothing materiel or fabric? From what I understand you can patent the process for making it, but not the material itself.. I remember reading an article on Kevin Plank and Under armor. He said being able to survive was hard for them when they were smaller and only selling clothing as they were the first company to come out with that stretchy moisture wicking material used in all their shirts etc.

shit, I would love have a suite made out of the same material they make the slacks out of at Lulu! Someone looking to make a mint should start a company making mens suites that stretch!

Yep, agreed. pretty much the only jeans I can wear have 'stretch' in them. Its amazing the science that goes into some of the clothing materials and fabrics that are being made today?

Many years ago we looked at doing a clothing line and began to R&D. Found out that you can't patent a clothing materiel or fabric? From what I understand you can patent the process for making it, but not the material itself.. I remember reading an article on Kevin Plank and Under armor. He said being able to survive was hard for them when they were smaller and only selling clothing as they were the first company to come out with that stretchy moisture wicking material used in all their shirts etc.

shit, I would love have a suite made out of the same material they make the slacks out of at Lulu! Someone looking to make a mint should start a company making mens suites that stretch!

You are 100% correct, you can patent the process but not the material. But here is the kicker, a lot of performance items are based on how they are washed and what chemicals they add to the washing process and the material so like Nike Dri Fit...plenty of other brands basically have the same thing but maybe just made a tad bit different. And here is where it even gets better...A lot of big brands use the same Factory.

I read the article with Plank. UA just dumped a shit load of $$$ into R&D with watches like the apple watch that track your work out. They are getting into the technical side of clothes.

That suite is around the corner. CK just came out with a dress shirt that stretches at your neck where your tie goes, super comfy!!!! They probably copied it from someone else but they are the ones who are pushing it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws