over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lumbar Fusion Surgery Wednesday

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This Wed, Dec 3rd, I'm having L4-5 and L5-s1 fused. My spine surgeon will be using the SynFix LR System. Once I recover from this surgery, I'm having 2 levels of my neck fused...C5-6 and C6-7. I'm really looking forward to this surgery. I get painful pins and needles in my chest, back, and shoulders from time to time. More regularly, I get neck, back, and arm pain, along with terrible tension headaches that can easily turn into a migraine. So, along with the other medical issue I had prior to this, the last couple of years have been a bit tough! LOL!! I'm looking forward to getting a much better quality of life back!!

Thanks again to Lex who helped me steer the conversations with my doctor regarding hardware and procedure. I also want to thank IronMiner2 who had the same surgery in September and has really help me with what to expect.

I've got say, the worst part of all, started today...Clear liquid diet today and tomorrow...With nothing after midnight tomorrow and my surgery isn't until 1pm on Wednesday. I'm already starving and dealing with a headache! LOL!!

Good luck Bio! You are about to start the road to recovery and feeling better. I hate surgery prep too. Hydrate to the max before you have to cut everything in prep. Keep us updated.

Good luck Bio. I am sending positive energy and thoughts your way! I wish you a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck bro Like I said I sold that device and I believe in it.
Remember-Don't rush rehab, bone needs time to fuse, and as little pain meds as you can, they fuck up healing process.
You will do fine, sending positive energy.

Last edited:
Good luck to you BIO.
I hope it goes well and you have a good recovery.

This Wed, Dec 3rd, I'm having L4-5 and L5-s1 fused. My spine surgeon will be using the SynFix LR System. Once I recover from this surgery, I'm having 2 levels of my neck fused...C5-6 and C6-7. I'm really looking forward to this surgery. I get painful pins and needles in my chest, back, and shoulders from time to time. More regularly, I get neck, back, and arm pain, along with terrible tension headaches that can easily turn into a migraine. So, along with the other medical issue I had prior to this, the last couple of years have been a bit tough! LOL!! I'm looking forward to getting a much better quality of life back!!

Thanks again to Lex who helped me steer the conversations with my doctor regarding hardware and procedure. I also want to thank IronMiner2 who had the same surgery in September and has really help me with what to expect.

I've got say, the worst part of all, started today...Clear liquid diet today and tomorrow...With nothing after midnight tomorrow and my surgery isn't until 1pm on Wednesday. I'm already starving and dealing with a headache! LOL!!

I certainly wish you the very best. Please keep us updated on your progress and recovery.

As a member of the lower lumbar surgery club I wish you good luck. My thoughts will be with you brother. You'll be better off in the long run addressing the source of your pain with the fusion now. Sending the positive prayers your way on Wednesday!

Im on the tail end of healing from c5-c6 fussion

Recovery has been a long hard road

Dont rush it take your time its gonna suck but do it right

Good luck to you and stay positive

Good luck with the surgery Bio. I hope that the doctor's are clear minded and focused. I also hope that your recovery, however long it might be, will give you the relief you are needing.

Man I am hungry! A bag of croutons would be a delicacy right now..LOL!!

On a positive note, my surgery got moved up from 1pm to 11:30am tomorrow. That's a little less suffering I'll have to do in the starvation department! Hahahaha!!

Bio, does that surgery require one night in the hospital? My cervical surgery did. Man, they gave me some good pain meds. Every 3 hours I was pressing my button... Nurse! Its time for my injection! :p

Good luck today brother! Will be sending positive energy your way for sure

Bio, does that surgery require one night in the hospital? My cervical surgery did. Man, they gave me some good pain meds. Every 3 hours I was pressing my button... Nurse! Its time for my injection! :p

For lumbar they said it would be 3 days. I'm sure I'll be pushing that button! LOL!!

Well, just about time to get in the shower and scrub my stomach with the cleanser the nurse gave me.

Thanks for the support! I'll be back on here just as soon as I can. I should be released on Saturday...At home, I'll be propped up watching UFC 181!

Attachments

• UFC 181.JPG
    UFC 181.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 293
Well, just about time to get in the shower and scrub my stomach with the cleanser the nurse gave me.

Thanks for the support! I'll be back on here just as soon as I can. I should be released on Saturday...At home, I'll be propped up watching UFC 181!

We will be looking forward to hearing from you brother :)

Good luck Bro. They kept me in for 3 days after my fusion. It sucks for the first couple of weeks but after that you'll start moving around. Hit the hell out of that little red morphine button and let us know how it went once the smoke clears for you. Based on my experience I have to say your doing the right thing going through with the surgery. Your quality of life should improve dramatically. Im sending prayers your way!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws