over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lump behind left nipple

richards-1

Registered
I have a lump behind my left nipple and I don't think its gyno! I am taking test,tren,masteron, and winni. I have been taking exemastane by extreme peptide and also throwing in some arimadex. Need some feed back on what to do.

Why do you think it's not gyno?

Sometimes gyno only happens on one side, I remember a guy who never used any AAS or even worked out showing me some really bad gyno on just one side. (I assume it was gyno I'm not an expert).

I have a lump behind my left nipple and I don't think its gyno! I am taking test,tren,masteron, and winni. I have been taking exemastane by extreme peptide and also throwing in some arimadex. Need some feed back on what to do.

I bet its gyno. You're not even taking anything for prolactin. No need for arimidex just take exemestane. Add prami or cabaser for prolactin.

Well, a lump behind a nipple is usually gynecomastia. You need some gyno treatment if that's the case, don't let this get out of hand or it can become a real problem.

yes, i have a very small lump under only my left nip... my right is perfect... your on steroids and have a lump behind ur nip, 99% its gyno...

Throwing in a different AI while your already on an AI makes no sense to me... how much exem are you taking? What i am going to tell you to order TODAY is tamoxifen/nolvadex .... THATS what u use against the lump along w an AI(a lot of people like letro in this situation too to combat gyno, then switch back to exem/adex once its back normal, i personally just raised my adex dose when i had lil lump starting to form)

depending on how much test your taking, you could do something like 25mg-50mg exemstane ED for 2 weeks, then taper to your normal dosing over a few weeks...... while doing that, Tamox at 40-60mg for 2 weeks, then 20-40mg for a week, then 10-20mg for a week then maybe 10mg for a week or two to be sure.... then you should be able to come off the tamox....

Your basically tanking your estrogen levels and allowing nolva to do its job

this isn't set in stone, or anythng... this is just what i did.... the longer you let the lil lump go tho the WORSE it will be in long run bc it will start to harden in my experience ...

Its gyno. 1 nolvadex ed will kill it in about 2 weeks.

i didn't see where u said you were using tren.... could possibly be a prolactin issue as other stated.. you could always get a basic blood test to find out estro and prolactin levels...

I have always had amazing results from Nolva no matter what is causing it. Some say nolva doesn't work on prolactin related causes, but it did for me.

I have always had amazing results from Nolva no matter what is causing it. Some say nolva doesn't work on prolactin related causes, but it did for me.

nolvadex does not prevent rebound, it only blocks estrogen going into the pituitary glands.

nolva used to be a great option but today we have aromatase inhibitors like aromasin and letro that you need to be using over nolva for gyno

nolvadex does not prevent rebound, it only blocks estrogen going into the pituitary glands.

nolva used to be a great option but today we have aromatase inhibitors like aromasin and letro that you need to be using over nolva for gyno

sorry but I've found this to be absolutely NOT the truth for me and many many others.... upping my adex/aromasin did ZERO for shrinking a nip gland lump... it wasn't until i did tamox protocol that anything positive happened

Last edited:

You couldn't be more wrong. You could still have gyno and your estrogen still be in range. Why take an AI if your estrogen is still in range??? NOLVA specifically targets the breast tissue. I am a prime example. In the past, my estrogen was perfect but i had gyno. Most people have no idea how to run AI's. They are the most abused drugs in this industry.

Depending on bloodwork, I would normally recommend a Nolva and Letro combo for combating gyno. That seems to work best for most people

yes, i have a very small lump under only my left nip... my right is perfect... your on steroids and have a lump behind ur nip, 99% its gyno...

Throwing in a different AI while your already on an AI makes no sense to me... how much exem are you taking? What i am going to tell you to order TODAY is tamoxifen/nolvadex .... THATS what u use against the lump along w an AI(a lot of people like letro in this situation too to combat gyno, then switch back to exem/adex once its back normal, i personally just raised my adex dose when i had lil lump starting to form)

depending on how much test your taking, you could do something like 25mg-50mg exemstane ED for 2 weeks, then taper to your normal dosing over a few weeks...... while doing that, Tamox at 40-60mg for 2 weeks, then 20-40mg for a week, then 10-20mg for a week then maybe 10mg for a week or two to be sure.... then you should be able to come off the tamox....

Your basically tanking your estrogen levels and allowing nolva to do its job

this isn't set in stone, or anythng... this is just what i did.... the longer you let the lil lump go tho the WORSE it will be in long run bc it will start to harden in my experience ...

When it comes to gyno, aromasin is great as a preventative measure, but letro tends to eliminate the lumps that have formed. It can eliminate them completely if they have not hardened into a solid mass (my case). Nolvadex and letro can be used in combination to reduce any lumps that have formed

Mine actually hardened and became a freaking tumor

In the case of prolacin, got on some cabergoline asap.

I also have battled with tissue under my left nipple. Some great information in the previous posts. Personally I was lucky enough to be able to run nolvadex @40mg a day for a few weeks and ween myself back off to reverse the effects of the enlargement.

Thanks for all the feedback it has helped me decide what to do. I do think it is prolactin causing this and I don't have access to anything but b6, nolv,arimadex,and peptide liquid exemastane and letrozole. I am going to pound the nolv at 40mg a day and letrozole at 2.5mg a day. how does that sound?

I would get a lump under left nip only. And just like you nolva always did the trick for me too.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws