YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lump developing in my left breast HELP !

tweb123

Registered
I have Tamoxifen and Exemestane Which one to go with and how much ?

I'm no expert but if you have a lump... you might as well talk to a plastic surg.

I have Tamoxifen and Exemestane Which one to go with and how much ?

If I were you I would run both man. Run 40 of tamoxifen daily, and run half a tab of aromasin with it. You might think about getting some letro, or cabaser, or pramipexole..... dependant upon what you may be running...

rhino's sugestion is educated.its what id do!maybe letro to if test was the case.cabaser or prami if tren or deca.

Im Running sus 400 twice a week tren e. 200 twice and deca 250 twice a week

In addition to a good Ai and nolva I would decrease the dose of progesterone related steroids. Personally I would drop the deca, as tren gives more in terms of results.

Last edited:
Add Masteron or Proviron in addition to the AI's.

Recent cycle included Deca NPP. That shit aggravated my existing gyno.

I dropped the NPP, added Masteron and continued with my Exemestane. The gyno no longer itches and is reduced to a level that is not noticeable to anyone but me - in other words it is not noticeable to the eye.

Good luck.

I'm no expert but if you have a lump... you might as well talk to a plastic surg.

JESUS CHRIST!!! more wisdom from purelifting:rolleyes::mad:

You are suggesting he go to a surgeon as a first step? Don't give some protocals a shot? with a small nonvisible lump he should go under the knife as a first step?

Between all your drug advice(before ever even doing a cycle) and this :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nolva at 40mgs ed until the lump disappears then reduce to 20mgs ed....

Always worked very well for me, especially when running tren or deca...

I went to a surgeon because I got tired of running so much AI during cycles. I got sick and tired of the lumps, worrying about developing breast tissue, dealing with the itchiness, etc, etc..best decision I ever made. Money well spent too ($2500.00 total)

The procedure was like going to a dentist...in/out in one hour. Local anesthesia, minor incision, glands removed, minimal bruising afterwards, and back in the gym in two days. No more puffiness, no lumps ever returning, never have to run so much letro and I never have to worry about breast cancer (according to the doctor)

Lump or gyno...that's the question. The Tren and Deca, probably not a good idea. But a lump. Are your nipples itchy or tender? Is there swelling on the nipple itself? Lump = doctors visit. This is one of thse difficult times you go into the office, listen to his BS about the dangers of AAS and have it checked out. Anytime somebody says lump in chest you kno what I think.

GUYS!!!! MEDICAL PROBLEMS? LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD AND SEE A DOC...PLEASE :banghead:

ADDENDUM: I forget the stat but something in the neighborhood of 15% breast ca patients are men

I'd do 40mg's of nolva (20mg morning and 20mg night) and i'd add some kind of AI if your estrogens that high whether its Aromasin, Arimidex or Letro. Prami wouldn't hurt either with the tren and deca your running. Its not so much the estrogens but the ratios of the different estrogens that cause the gyno.

I hope this is wrong

If you've got a breast...you're too damn fat, PERIOD.
If you're referring to breast as an anatomical term and it's you're chest...well, we need to know more history. I know that nolvadex has helped "tame the beast" as far as lumps in my nipple before (I have a nipple and a chest but no breast) and letrozole has helped terminate the bastard when I've needed...but surely a little more history will help the boys who know their lot in the life of a bodybuilder a little more here...

Thats the reason most would not cycle Tren and Deca at the same time. Letro worked well for me..find some Fempro.

like others have said LETRO, LETRO, LETRO. if that doesnt work hopefully you know the next step.

There is a sticky some where on this forum from Big A about a gyno protocol using letro. I used Letro from a peptide site and it went away within a week.

There is a sticky some where on this forum from Big A about a gyno protocol using letro. I used Letro from a peptide site and it went away within a week.

Exactly
I read it , tried it & it killed my problems with a quickness.....
It helped so much , I copied it to my notes just I couldnt find it here in the future. Here it is & best of luck to ya...........

"I've seen this in a LOT of places now without the proper credit. So im not sure WHO i would give props too but i believe the bros name is C BINO from another board.

Protocol is as follows.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **