over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lump removal (in delts)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is obviously a lump from site injecting...and it's it side delt. You can see it during lateral raises.

No injections or massage has worked to change the lump. Who do I go to, to have it removed?
I'm guessing plastic surgeon? I'm not sure how I can scam my doctor outta having insurance cover it. I did with gyno sugery though lol?

Post up a picture of it. In the past I had some small lumps on my quads and those all slowly went away after not injecting there anymore, after my heart attack. Now with the TRT is only inject in my ass and it is only once a week. No issues.

I am willing to be that chances are it will slowly go away on its own. A few of mine took several years to go away completely.

Post up a picture of it. In the past I had some small lumps on my quads and those all slowly went away after not injecting there anymore, after my heart attack. Now with the TRT is only inject in my ass and it is only once a week. No issues.

I am willing to be that chances are it will slowly go away on its own. A few of mine took several years to go away completely.
It's been for three years. It's like a rock.

Could be a sterile abscess. I had one in each one of my quads that I had to cut open after a couple years.

Wow, there that long? I figured the body would just absorb a sterile abscess after some time. I had one and I think it took maybe 1 month to go away.

Could be a sterile abscess. I had one in each one of my quads that I had to cut open after a couple years.

If it were a sterile abscess for 3 years, he very likely would have long ago developed sepsis requiring ICU mgmt with broad spectrum IV ABX +/- intubation with mechanical ventilation and possibly the use of IV pressors to maintain a MAP of at least 65 mm Hg.

This is obviously a lump from site injecting...and it's it side delt. You can see it during lateral raises.

No injections or massage has worked to change the lump. Who do I go to, to have it removed?
I'm guessing plastic surgeon? I'm not sure how I can scam my doctor outta having insurance cover it. I did with gyno sugery though lol?

Did you just say "scam my doctor outta having insurance cover it?" If I had absolutely zero moral or ethical compass, this info would be shared but unfortunately that is not the case. However, you do not need to see Plastics for the removal of a relatively superficial sterile cyst.

It's causing you pain and limiting your range of motion....... should be enough of a problem for insurance .

I have hard rock lumps in my shoulders and ass for over 20years now thanks to shooting 5ml at once every second day of Test Prop when I was 19. Stupid young kid, not thinking about the future.

I have hard rock lumps in my shoulders and ass for over 20years now thanks to shooting 5ml at once every second day of Test Prop when I was 19. Stupid young kid, not thinking about the future.

Exactly.

Did you just say "scam my doctor outta having insurance cover it?" If I had absolutely zero moral or ethical compass, this info would be shared but unfortunately that is not the case. However, you do not need to see Plastics for the removal of a relatively superficial sterile cyst.

Scam as in...told my doc that family has breast cancer history (true) but scan was that I was scared.
Long term rolox helped a lot. But I wanted glands out

Wow, there that long? I figured the body would just absorb a sterile abscess after some time. I had one and I think it took maybe 1 month to go away.

The body is odd. I had a soft lump for a year.
Finally put a 14 gauge needle in it, and pulled out
3ccs of mct based synthol i used then.

Also this lump has been punctured many times with 14gauge needed in attempts to get something out. Nothing...and gauge probably made worse.

Scam as in...told my doc that family has breast cancer history (true) but scan was that I was scared.
Long term rolox helped a lot. But I wanted glands out

No worries. I understood the inflection of your written prose. :)

Also this lump has been punctured many times with 14gauge needed in attempts to get something out. Nothing...and gauge probably made worse.

there is no need for that huge of a needle size...i have had lumps multiple times in my shoulder,quads and i only used 21g and they came out smooth..i once aspirated out 10cc of sterile abscess in my quad..

Are you going to attempt to I & D this lump? If so, take lots of before, during, and after pics.

there is no need for that huge of a needle size...i have had lumps multiple times in my shoulder,quads and i only used 21g and they came out smooth..i once aspirated out 10cc of sterile abscess in my quad..

There's nothing in their. Had it for years.
Huge needle proves nothing is is there.

I did exactly this to my shoulder trying to drain it after getting stuff out initially. Did more damage than good. Lacrosse ball + lump + pressure has been working but it’s been like a year and it’s still slowly working.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131