over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lump up above nipple, breast cancer?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pretty scared right now. About 3 days ago, i noticed I have a lump about the size of a peanut about 1.5 inch above my nipple, and a little over toward the armpit (but on my pec major).

I showed my physical therapist and he says its a lymph node. I am pretty sure its not gyno, I am not overly gyno sensitive. I have had some nipple issues when on large dose cycles, but no permanent gyno. I am currently not on a cycle, but I did start androgel HRT about 2 months ago.

This lump is def not behind the nipple, and it is only on one side. Very hard and very close to the skin, I can move it around a little but but not too much, I cant push it under the skin but it doesnt really feel fixed.

The only new supplements I have started taking are ichon (the same as adequan, same substance) and i was injecting it in my quad but injected it in my left delt 2 days ago.

Any chance this could go down my lymph system into by breast area? I seriousley doubt it.

I have had lymph node issues in the past, above my collar bone, under my jaw, and in the side of my neck. These are all still there but no where near as big as the one in my pec. I first had these other issues about a year ago, and saw numerous docs who evaluated me for lymphoma, CT scan, PET scan, and all the docs assured me that I did not have lymphoma and thought the nodes were not all that suspicious.

Any idea what this lump in my pec could be? I def do not suspect gyno, it could be a lymph node or I am also scared it could be breast cancer.

I am 27 years old and there is some history of breast cancer in my family, but not anymore than most familys I dont think. No mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, just my grandmothers sisters and my great grandmother.

I have read male breast cancer is rare (1 in 1000 chance you will develop it) and it usually occours in men who are older than me, but I am still worried.

I have read taht often women have hard lumps in thier breasts that cause them to freak out but are benign, but also have read that these other lumps (Forget what they called) are rare in men.

Pretty scared right now, am def going to head to the doc but im wondering if any of you have had any issues like this?

ughhhhhh

you have to get it checked out. it could be they are inflamed because of an infection, reaction to something or it could be more serious. do you have an open cut or anything in the area of the body that lymph node covers. that can trigger it.

get to doc!

Dude go see a doctor!!! why even start to listen to peoples opinions cause thats all you will get be sensible!!!
And dont lie to him its confidential!!!!

That doesn't sound like breast cancer to me. Regardless you may want to have some imagery of whats under there done. It sounds like a lymph node issue, but as others have suggested, I would also recommend seeing your Doctor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member