over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lumps in armpits

they could be auxiliary gonads that your body produced after an over-zealous hcg, hmg, clomid and tormefine PCT regimen:eek:

LOL

:) I think we can rule that one out anyway. :D

Swollen lymph Nodes are generally a sign of the body fighting off infection, it can be very slight as well, tie in exactly what you did or had done before you noticed the swelling and this often will determine the cause.
Do you have any form of allergies?
This is just my opinion but a doctor would be the safest route.

No alleriges, but I did cut myself shaveing arm pits, exfoliated, moisturised, then started to tan. :(

Started anti-biotics yesterday morning and the swelling has gone down. I had a very busy year, opened a gym, started a family and done 2 shows. Training 6 days a weeks, then two 45min cardio sesions to get the fat off and working 7 days a week, with very little sleep.

I have a doctors appoiment monday morning, but I am going to take two full weeks of training and start taking more time off work. Good rest and relaxation is what I have been missing. So for the next two weeks its me the TV, MMA DVDs and my remote control.

At one stage I forgot what it was like watching TV, I was working 9am - 10pm in the gym. My fiancee would bring a change of clothes to the gym and I would go work security till 3am, some times I was going to bed at 6am and back in work for 9am. With a new born baby to look after in between. I had styes under my eyes I was so run down at one stage. My gym is doing well and I am making lots of money, all the shows are over till next year. I can afford to take more time off work, So its REST, REST and a little more REST.

I regret buying them dam Anthony Robbins CDs. LOL :)

Yes the combination of lack of rest, possible infection cutting yourself (especially under the armpit) and high stress would all contribute to a lowering of the immune system causing the lymph nodes to kick in.
Have fun with the r&r cuz it sounds like its well deserved.

Which Anthony Robbins are we talking about? The motivational coach or another?

There is only one and only motivational life coach. Tony Robbins :)

Thanks for your advice and support Bro.

Yes

There is only one and only motivational life coach. Tony Robbins :)

Thanks for your advice and support Bro.

Agreed and has only added to all the positive convictions bodybuilding has taught me.
Honored to help!

Everything came back from the doctors today, result no further action. It turns out I have been just very run down from work and competing. I was a little worried because when I looked at my last blood work sheets I noticed my white blood count was very high 19, the results this morning showed it was back to normal ranges 8.5. Witch would indicate that I had a infection of some sort that my body was trying to fight. So I competed at the British finals when my body was trying to fight infection. Well that's the story I am sticking with for turning up out of shape.:)

Everything came back from the doctors today, result no further action. It turns out I have been just very run down from work and competing. I was a little worried because when I looked at my last blood work sheets I noticed my white blood count was very high 19, the results this morning showed it was back to normal ranges 8.5. Witch would indicate that I had a infection of some sort that my body was trying to fight. So I competed at the British finals when my body was trying to fight infection. Well that's the story I am sticking with for turning up out of shape.:)

Glad to hear it. That's what I figured it was. Just overtrained and rundown, happens to me alot when I work the overnights.

Agreed and has only added to all the positive convictions bodybuilding has taught me.
Honored to help!

Agreed, he teaches us about creating monument. Well when I was on a roll I found it hard to stop. The doctor says allot of business people suffer the same thing. Move over Bill Gates, BigBapper is on a roll. LOL

Had them when I was younger and they went away after a couple of months. My father had them and they removed them. Luckily they were noncancerous.

Well thanks for chiming in at the start off the thread Kaiser.:D

I sweated for a bit when I looked at my last blood work and seen my WBC was on the high side, very high side. Turns out I am just very run down, WBC back down to normal range.

Respect.

I had the same problem a while back..."lumps under your pits" the doctor said its the anti-perspirant. Just stop using it for a while.

That happened to me before from shaving. Turned out to be ingrown hairs...giant ingrown hairs. I still have nightmares from the amount of pus that propelled on the shower wall upon squeezing. Now that I think back, I'm pretty sure it made a noise as it broke the skin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear