advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LUPUS, weights loss, and joint pain control...

weights426344

Newbies
Hello all and good day. I'm writing to gather some advice from the members here on a friend/client of mine since 06. He just turned 50 years old and has been gaining weight now the past few months and he went up to 310 from a very healthy 265. He has Lupus and isn't taking the meds bc of the sides it creates (weight gain) but we can't figure out why his weight is still jumping up. At 50 he is still doing cardio and weight training. He definitely trains hard for his age and the joint pain he is experiencing. Blood work has come back normal which we had pulled this past Monday. Now I haven't seen the paperwork I just was there when the doc called and said all was well. Has anyone on here experienced anything like this with a friend or personally that can offer some suggestions to help us out? Or does anyone know anything that will help with he weight loss besides anything heavy outside of gh and normal cycle protocols? He is on a low dose of TRT by his doc bc at his age basically everything's shut down. He came off gh do to insurance reasons and not being able to afford it anymore and to be honest I feel that may be a reason why. His sleep is awful and it was about 2 months after he stopped getting scripts from his doctor that his weight issues started. Again if anyone out there can offer some assistance I would appreciate it. Thanks guys!

Hello all and good day. I'm writing to gather some advice from the members here on a friend/client of mine since 06. He just turned 50 years old and has been gaining weight now the past few months and he went up to 310 from a very healthy 265. He has Lupus and isn't taking the meds bc of the sides it creates (weight gain) but we can't figure out why his weight is still jumping up. At 50 he is still doing cardio and weight training. He definitely trains hard for his age and the joint pain he is experiencing. Blood work has come back normal which we had pulled this past Monday. Now I haven't seen the paperwork I just was there when the doc called and said all was well. Has anyone on here experienced anything like this with a friend or personally that can offer some suggestions to help us out? Or does anyone know anything that will help with he weight loss besides anything heavy outside of gh and normal cycle protocols? He is on a low dose of TRT by his doc bc at his age basically everything's shut down. He came off gh do to insurance reasons and not being able to afford it anymore and to be honest I feel that may be a reason why. His sleep is awful and it was about 2 months after he stopped getting scripts from his doctor that his weight issues started. Again if anyone out there can offer some assistance I would appreciate it. Thanks guys!

I think he has a low adrenal cortex activity. TRT it wont solve the adrenal cortex out put problem. He need to get one natural supplements that may or will help normalize the cortex out put (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids).

a friend of mine has a gf with lupus, he has her take glutathione and b12 injections, says as long as she doesn't miss them she is generally ok and no issues, if she misses shots things come back.

he may have superioroxide dismutase in the mix too.

just recently we were talking about this but i do not know anything more.

If GH is no longer an option, the glut as mentioned above, will help with sleep. And we all know that if you don't sleep, everything just hurts. HYA might also be an option for joints, but fixing the sleep thing one step at a time, will go farther to that end I would think.

If GH is no longer an option, the glut as mentioned above, will help with sleep. And we all know that if you don't sleep, everything just hurts. HYA might also be an option for joints, but fixing the sleep thing one step at a time, will go farther to that end I would think.

That's what I'm thinking as well. His elbow and shoulder joints are killing him and the overall fatigue is definitely starting to set in. I've ordered a few products on here for him that have been suggested already. Just for an immediate relief so he can get some sleep. He is getting more bloodwork done to check some things that weren't done on his most recent panel which we thought was covering everything but it didn't. Hopefully it will provide some more information that will lead to a solution.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131