over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lutalyse (topical version)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Injections aren't worth it...trust me when I say you feel like you're dying. Imagine that feeling many times a day after each injection/s. Results supposedly come from several micro injects a day. Maybe topical would be less side effect prone?

Dinoprost tromethamine is a pharmaceutical form of the natural prostaglandin PGF2alpha. **broken link removed** are a series of natural oxygenated unsaturated cyclic fatty acids, which have a variety of hormone-like actions in the body. Among other things, PGF2alpha is involved in vasoconstriction, increasing protein synthesis in skeletal muscle tissue, and reducing adipose tissue mass. This hormone-like chemical also stimulates smooth muscle contraction, and is involved in pain, inflammation, fever, ovulation, gastric motility, and fluid absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. In veterinary medicine dinoprost tromethamine is most commonly used in estrus synchronization/fertility timing, for treating chronic endometriosis, and to induce abortion or labor. Dinoprost is not widely used in human medicine, but is sometimes applied to terminate pregnancy or induce labor.
Athletes and bodybuilders are attracted to dinoprost tromethamine for its strong thermogenic and muscle-building properties. The anabolic effect of this drug has been substantiated by clinical studies, which have shown PGF2a to be a strong stimulator of protein synthesis, and key to both the immediate and long-term physiological adaptations to resistance training. Reports from athletes who have experimented with this agent generally support this compound being an excellent promoter of localized **broken link removed**, usually resulting in both increases in muscle size and definition. Dinoprost is also reported to be a very fast acting drug, with many claiming it has caused noticeable effect after being injected in a particular muscle group for only a couple of weeks. Clinical data also supports it being a substantially potent fat-loss drug, with PGF2a shown in studies to inhibit the stimulation of lipogenesis in fat cells. Again there is a great deal of anecdotal support for this property of dinoprost tromethamine among athletes and bodybuilders, with many claiming they notice a slight temperature elevation and marked fat loss during therapy.

Topical could limit side effects. You would want to avoid the typical topical spot for application like inside forearms or inside legs. That would get maximal absorption into blood which would give you same emptying effect. So if trying to spot apply this idea, how good would abdominal (or fat area) absorption be without being vascular and would it stay local? We did a transdermal DHB with phlogel and it worked really good, but we also want all that hormone systemic. Give it a try!

Have 300ml of the injectable lol. And again no will inject that again.

I know a bodybuilder from Argentina who injected it, years ago he provide information and photos in a forum. The experience was horrible, just an idea of how far some bodybuilders go.

Agreed a very hard drug to use. The instant clearing of the bowel is very intense and quickly annoying.
If you can get past the sides it does have a dramatic effect to the physique.
Haha, maybe I should use that instead of drinking a gallon of that shit they give me for the night before a colonoscopy.......

Knew a lot who used...err...tried using PGF2a in the early 2000's. It was always a mess, even at microscopic doses.

Have 300ml of the injectable lol. And again no will inject that again.

i used it in oil many years back, in theory you could cook the water off n put it into oil at low doses side effects are mild to manageable.

i forget exact dosing but i think the 5-7mg area is where it got much more uncomfortable.
3-5mg dose made it so that i could go to the gym get a good workout and then go shit my brains out. lol
but not like terrible feeling.
was a crazy compound and mixed with other odd shit had me changing by the day.
i have pondered topical but.... i kinda like pinning things, lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity