over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lutalyse?

ludia

Newbies
Can 't find it anywhere.If anybody has any info, pls PM me

Alin said:
This stuff will give you some serious cramps and diarrhea. The negatives far out way the postives with this drug.

I heard the gains are pretty good dough.

Last edited:
at the vet

At the vet - find one that works with cattle

Tried it for a month. The shots hurt A LOT. The inj spot turned red & itchy & it made me run to the bathroom right after shots. I stuck with it for 30 days to see if at least the gains were worth the side effects. I got nothing. No fat loss, no muscle gains, no pump. It was a great way to immediately empty your bowels though. Much better than any laxative.

ask the farm boy

Guys do some more research. I have a degree is animal science and that stuff is what we use to bring female cows in to heat to breed them. I would think it would fuck you up and offer no benifits.

I use it with my IGFlong in the same pins on AP's new IGF protocol and it's working awesome site gains, can't tell if it's keeping me lean as I'm on test/tren/gh/igf so it couldn't pick it out. I do know that I am way more sensitive to the juice though, had to switch to a serious HIT program as I can't get more then 6 reps max in when I'm warm cause my muscles are so pumped.

Qwert said:
Tried it for a month. The shots hurt A LOT. The inj spot turned red & itchy & it made me run to the bathroom right after shots. I stuck with it for 30 days to see if at least the gains were worth the side effects. I got nothing. No fat loss, no muscle gains, no pump. It was a great way to immediately empty your bowels though. Much better than any laxative.

what dosage did you use and how many times a day did you inject it?

15ius into each set of body parts 3x a day. ie. 15iu left delt, 15iu right delt etc. I can't even imagine doing bi or ab shots. They hurt like hell & the closer you get to the stomach, the worse the cramps & bathroom 'problems' are.

I've used it for about 3 weeks focusing on tri's and delts. I noticed a major increase in leanness in both areas however having the sh*ts 30min after injection is not pleasant. It has gotten much better over time, but instead of hitting 20min after the shot, it is now 30-45min which can be inconvenient. As far as the discomfort...it's more like I just sit there and experience the sh*ts than feel sick as I used to...haha. I guess that's good if I ever get really sick in the future, but it's very annoying.

Either way...I stopped using it for 3 days or so and noticed a MAJOR increase in definition in my delts and a moderate (although surprising) increase in tri's. I'm thinking it makes you hold a little bit of water so I didn't know how well it was working until I got off of it.

A trick...if you combine it with syntheselen (with pure ATP in it)...it has a MAJOR kick to it that amplifies the PGF2a's effects in regards to hypoglycemia AND the sh*tting effects. I used half the normal dosage with the Syntheselen and went majorly hypo within 20 minutes...felt very sick and lightheaded. Then a few minutes later...blew up the toilet. I tried this a few times and in less than 24 hours seemed to notice visible fat loss, although it was so uncomfortable...physically and mentally (lightheaded) that I decided not to continue it. If you dare....try it...and you should get excellent results, but remember you may be playing with fire here.

Edit: To build up a tolerance to it...you must keep increasing the dosage every couple days. If you stop for a day or 2...or back off dosage, you have to build up slowly again unless you want to live in the bathroom. My schedule was 1-2.5mg/delt (or tri) 2 to 3x a day as I worked up. SOME people say to use Immodium. DON'T! That was my worst mistake! It made me have HORRIBLE gas and cramps for 4+ hours instead of the sh*ts for 20min.

Last edited:
so does anybody have a good site to purchase the stuff?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131