over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luxury Cars

Agreed. I like a nice ride and have had some sweet ones, but I would never buy on a loan.

Rule #1 pay in cash for depreciable assets

However I'd say more than a few of the guys you sit beside at the lights have their rides on leases which a company or company taxes are paying for.

I agree with rule #1.

As someone mentioned, dont buy it new. I bought all my cars from auctions. Way cheaper. And most of them are lease returns. You save a lot of money that way.

Buying from an auction is terrible advice. You know what kind of cars we send to auction? The ones that have so many problems we can't make any money selling it because it would cost more to fix than it's worth. I would NEVER, I repeat NEVER buy a car from auction.

Buying from an auction is terrible advice. You know what kind of cars we send to auction? The ones that have so many problems we can't make any money selling it because it would cost more to fix than it's worth. I would NEVER, I repeat NEVER buy a car from auction.

Never been to a car auction before, now this would be different as if it's a "police auction" or the same principal? Reason I ask is a friend of mine, she keeps telling me how Baltimore Police Dept auctions off cars/trucks that they get from drug bust ect. I didn't research it so I have no clue how true, or in what shape these cars are in.

Edit, nevermind, it looks like they're unclaimed cars so the cars can be in any condition, even broken down on the road when found and sold as is, and most on the list I just looked at were 8+ years old, only a handful after 2011. I'd rather not take chances with that

Last edited:
Never been to a car auction before, now this would be different as if it's a "police auction" or the same principal? Reason I ask is a friend of mine, she keeps telling me how Baltimore Police Dept auctions off cars/trucks that they get from drug bust ect. I didn't research it so I have no clue how true, or in what shape these cars are in.

Edit, nevermind, it looks like they're unclaimed cars so the cars can be in any condition, even broken down on the road when found and sold as is, and most on the list I just looked at were 8+ years old, only a handful after 2011. I'd rather not take chances with that

I don't much about police auctions, but I work in the automotive industry at a dealership so I know what kinds of cars we send to auction, as well as the kinds of cars people bring to us after they buy them at auction and the condition they're in. I would stay away.

Just an FYI for you guys that want cars with a lot of tech or known issues/money pits...

Even though carmax is laughable for most situations, their extended warranty coverage is very well regarded with respect to initial cost and ease of actually getting repairs covered. I think it is free at carmax or $50 deductible at dealer.

And yes they do have AMG/Range etc.

If you want a used Range with 60k, do yourself a favor and get a warranty to 120k for 3k$ more...it will pay for itself.

Just an FYI for you guys that want cars with a lot of tech or known issues/money pits...

Even though carmax is laughable for most situations, their extended warranty coverage is very well regarded with respect to initial cost and ease of actually getting repairs covered. I think it is free at carmax or $50 deductible at dealer.

And yes they do have AMG/Range etc.

If you want a used Range with 60k, do yourself a favor and get a warranty to 120k for 3k$ more...it will pay for itself.

I can vouch for this. Carmax warranty is one of the easiest to deal with from the service provider end and they cover most things, more than many other warranties. And they don't try and screw the techs on the labor time which is important to me, lol.

Owned and driven cars over the years

Last summer I picked up a 50th anniversary edition 2005 Thunderbird for the wife. Turns out, I love the car! I prefer it over the retro Camaro, Challengers etc. and for the $$, the Bird, bows away similar Merc, Audi and BMW's...

I'd like to get a police cruiser at an auction and do it up like the highway patrol cars but put BODY PATROL on the side and use it to promote personal training. Change "To Serve and Protect" into, "To Sculpt and Make Fit"

I'd like to get a police cruiser at an auction and do it up like the highway patrol cars but put BODY PATROL on the side and use it to promote personal training. Change "To Serve and Protect" into, "To Sculpt and Make Fit"
Haha man ive always wanted a police cruiser. Do it up like rich piana!

Ive seen some awesome cars at police auctions. My father use to hold cars at his old business for them after they were taken at customs and such. To see how cheap people were getting these cars astonished me.

2015 Audi RS5 my friend. I feel the adrenaline rush just by looking at it.

Last edited:
2015 Audi RS5 my friend. I feel the adrenaline rush just by looking at it.

love that damn car! hell i love all the RS* models. I've had a few S4's and my lastest toy was a Cayman S but decided for "practical" reasons to trade him in once my little one was on the way.

Certified pre owned is the way to go.....

Got a Tundra with remaining 60k bumper to bumper, plus 150k power train being CPO

Friggin awesome, just like new, but cheaper to buy, insure, register, and has some goodies from the first owner

Infiniti's have always fit me like a glove. 100X much more reliable than any BMW or Benz or Audi.

My G37S Coupe will pull BITCHES all day :-D , and sound fucking GREAT doing it too.

I second the G37. Love it way more than my BMW.

I have a Porsche C2S with all the OEM GT3 engine and suspension up grades.
It's a track day car that I drive every now and then on weekends. OEM ceramic brakes.......all the toys. Attended Porsche driving school and one other.

CG

I stay American GM specifically with an Escalade and a Yukon Denali , gone classic for toys, finishing a 69 c-10 short bed currently.

Ak

I sometimes daydream about having a pimp ride but all the haters in the world will want to open their door into your nice paint job in the grocery store parking lot. I can keep my car nice but others always mess it up. How about the ol' oops I didn't close the door all the way, let me jam my hip into it and dent the entire door to force it closed rather than just open it and re-close it..

I can afford a nicer ride but I drive a beater so when some ass hole does his thing I'm not bent out of shape.

I sometimes daydream about having a pimp ride but all the haters in the world will want to open their door into your nice paint job in the grocery store parking lot. I can keep my car nice but others always mess it up. How about the ol' oops I didn't close the door all the way, let me jam my hip into it and dent the entire door to force it closed rather than just open it and re-close it..

I can afford a nicer ride but I drive a beater so when some ass hole does his thing I'm not bent out of shape.

You just change your parking habits when you have nice cars. Park at the far end of the car park, or the last spot in a row, putting it as close as possible to the wall. Park it illegally (as long as it's not a tow a way zone) as the possible fine will be miniscule compared to possible damage that it can get in a shitty parking spot.

You just change your parking habits when you have nice cars. Park at the far end of the car park, or the last spot in a row, putting it as close as possible to the wall. Park it illegally (as long as it's not a tow a way zone) as the possible fine will be miniscule compared to possible damage that it can get in a shitty parking spot.

This. Plus retain a beater for running bullshit errands in etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131