over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lying about steroid use

I beg to differ. There is no comparison to be made between sexual infidelity and privately using AAS. Unless you are swingers then coupling (short or long term) entails sexual fidelity, it's a "social contract" if you like. There is no such implied/social contract in relation to your use of drugs unless your using could reasonably place her freedom, life or health in jeopardy eg. you share needles or you use recreational drugs and then drive a car with her in it. There is no angle I can find in which sexual infidelity belongs in the same category as self-regarding drug use.

How about her legal liabilities that may involve you transporting gear while in the same vehicle or storing gear in the place you reside where she hangs out with you? Either could potentially cause her unanticipated legal problems if you go down for some reason.

I hardly think you'd appreciate your gf/wife having a harmless lady's night out on the town where she omits mentioning how she'd be doing Ecstacy or Cocaine.

It sounds to me like you'd rather not complicate your relationships by dealing with this issue head on. Personally I'd rather not risk getting caught being shady and ruining her trust. Then again I don't have a problem finding girls to sleep with. Other guys aren't so fortunate.

I'd like to hear a female's opinion of your "implied/social" contract's parameters.

Last edited:
let me tell u, when ur young and going out to the clubs n bars people gawk no matter what. if u meet a girl and go out with them, other people will ask her what ur on. when u go to the gym, the guys wanna know what ur on, esp if the women are looking at you and not them..........

when u use steroids women feel insecure because u create attention for yourself when u go out. over time most women get tired of it and want to level the playing field. so they ask u if ur taking anything, hoping it will scare you to quit. when it doesnt work they start going out with their gfs without u so they finally get attention. then their insecurity gets to them, not being the trophy n all.

they continue this act for months til u realize she might be messing around with guys on her nights out, because she feels like she is the trophy again. thats she is a hot piece of ass again, instead of her better looking boyfriend. so then u find out and get into a arguement. a few days later the cops call u and want to ask u questions about ur altercation and ur use of steroids and related substances.

thats how infidelity and steroid use go together.

women are irrational and men are rational.............think about that the next time u wanna air ur dirty laundry.

I know a guy who has been with the wife for 14 of his 32 years and he finally told her that he cycles and she told everybody and always uses it against him

If I did do illegal drugs (which I don't), I wouldn't tell it to people I didn't know I could trust 100%! Especially in today's world!. Too many peeps get REVENGE in their blood. If they know damanging info on you, u can guarantee it will be used against you to suit their needs if the situation arises!

Do not!!

Do not tell her at this time. Married 16 years,had ran three cycles she did not know about.
Confessed when asked about AAs use. She got pissed at Christmas and told the entire family. This is your business. Keep it that way.

we all come here for the same reason, great advice and information. thanks for all of the input. i agree with the poster that mentioned someone asking such a personal question so soon, WTF? guess some things are better left unsaid.

women are irrational and men are rational.............think about that the next time u wanna air ur dirty laundry.

What's rational about seriously dating or being married to someone that might flip out and pull some evil vindictive stunt like calling the po-po on you for juice(or anything else) if you break up??? What do you think will happen if this same chick catches you doing it behind her back??? Not only would I never date a chick so mentally unstable/untrustworthy, she'd never even get my last name. Oh well. Some guys must not mind the risks involved taking juice??? Or is the risk in their taste in women???

Last edited:
Watch Bigger, Stronger Faster with her.

I would use it as a chance to ask her right back if her opinion of you would change depending on your answer. If she says yes, then ask her why and talk to her about it (without answering her question). Most people, if you take the time to educate them, can see the other side.

Do not tell her at this time. Married 16 years,had ran three cycles she did not know about.
Confessed when asked about AAs use. She got pissed at Christmas and told the entire family. This is your business. Keep it that way.

;)

like my old man always told me, "never give anyone something to use against you"

I think it is none of her business, she is not a bodybuilder and would never understand. Those kind of people put them in the same category as narcotic drugs and will label you a drug addict and use it against you.

What's rational about seriously dating or being married to someone that might flip out and pull some evil vindictive stunt like calling the po-po on you for juice(or anything else) if you break up??? What do you think will happen if this same chick catches you doing it behind her back??? Not only would I never date a chick so mentally unstable/untrustworthy, she'd never even get my last name. Oh well. Some guys must not mind the risks involved taking juice??? Or is the risk in their taste in women???

agreed, all women are nuts, lol!

women are vindictive bro, whether u want to admit it or not. wait for the time u do something they dont want n see what gets thrown back into your face.

i think just like in italian fams, things are better left unsaid and to the imagination.

The only problem with this line of reasoning is that unfortunately you will never know if the sweet, kind woman you have been with for years, the one you thought LOVED YOU unconditionally, the one you thought was mentally stable and trustworthy will suddenly turn against you with no warning and expose all your personal secrets to your friends, family or enemies. One day a sweetheart, the next day a bitch. A woman's emotions and logical thinking are rarely synonymous behaviors. But gender aside, you should never really trust anyone (if possible) but yourself.

Last edited:
The only problem with this line of reasoning is that unfortunately you will never know if the sweet, kind woman you have been with for years, the one you thought LOVED YOU unconditionally, the one you thought was mentally stable and trustworthy will suddenly turn against you with no warning and expose all your personal secrets to your friends, family or enemies. One day a sweetheart, the next day a bitch. A woman's emotions and logical thinking are rarely synonymous behaviors. But gender aside, you should never really trust anyone (if possible) but yourself.

A secret sex tape of you two might offer some leverage against this type of thing.:p

tell them you are on prohormones or show them the ads in the BB mags where they claim to boost gains by 8000% with their new supplement...never admit to being on steroids your secret means nothing to them and you can only get yourself in trouble...just my opinion...alex

A wise man, this BJJONES. Take heed.

You will absolutely, positively pay for revealing this knowledge if you have a contentious divorce proceeding. Its evidence of drug use, felony activity, that may impact you visitation with children etc. One drunken argument, one call to the police, and your career can be over. They will be very sorry, etc, but you cannot unring a bell. Even if they don't bring it up , their lawyer may. This information can and will be used against you. More than 90% of relationships end in failure and over 50% or marriages. Revealing all certainly "feels" right today, but wishing you had never done it will probably be right tomorrow.

Last edited:
As an oldie bud, I will say this -"If she asked so early on is because she is going to judge you. with women it's a no win situation, if you tell her later she will nail you for lying. So, what's the answer to her question, there should be none. Ask her something personal and let her wiggle herself out of that. Some things are best kept a secret.

tell them you are on prohormones or show them the ads in the BB mags where they claim to boost gains by 8000% with their new supplement...never admit to being on steroids your secret means nothing to them and you can only get yourself in trouble...just my opinion...alex

"I take dat' der' Cell Tech."

We all know that in society due to fear mongering that Bodybuilding is always synonymous with Steroids. Most people don't think "Oh man, he diets hard, trains hard, and has a large amount of dedication." they just think "Wow, that guy (or girl) is juiced!"

As it was said earlier in the thread, if someone asks you about gear within your first initial meetings. They probably do not ever need to know anyway. Whether it's ignorance or a way to be vindictive, everyone can make their own choice. It's such a gray area because if you deny it then later on admit to it then you put yourself in the category of "What else is he lying about."

no offense to women on the board...
but just as 99% of women say "men are dogs"
i'd say the majority of women are psychotic and "over" emotional. you get into one little fight over "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT ON THE PHONE YOU DOG!!??"
"it was someone named laquisha jenkins and she wanted to sell me some magazines and i just said no"
"FUCKING LIAR!!! YOU'RE CHEATING"
next thing you know, you'd find the police at your door step and she accusses you of beating her because you are on roid rage just to get her "revenge"...

Happens a lot to a lot of people on the boards... and a lot of them were in the relationship for years and it ended badly (some went to prison)...

I would say keep it to yourself unless it's legal in your country...
if it's not... well...
think of it this way... ask her if she ever took it up the butt... she'll freak out and find it extremely offensive and ill mannered... right?
well, that's a personal question... where if the answer is yes, she could be judged as a slut.
same thing with the juice... it's a personal question that you don't have to tell the truth about. atleast not now...

and trust me... she probably lied to you many more times than you think jsut to impress you, if she likes you.

JMHO

AHAHAHAHAHAH.....you must have met my girlfriend lol

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member