over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

M1T (METHYL 1-TESTOSTERONE) USERS

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Those who have tried the 'designer' AAS oral 'M1T METHYL 1-TESTOSTERONE) PLEASE POST HONEST FEEDBACK on effectiveness dosage/cycle.

This item has intrigued me lately after seeing close friends athletes making nice progress with this oral. High dose feedback seems to be huge gains but extreme lethargy,,but small/moderate dosages look seem to be quite effective.

i know those dudes over at anabolicminds.com are all about these drugs....tons of quality info over there.

I don't have any info to provide you, but I do remember reading a post where someone said that this is one of those designers that are really bad for those prone to MPB

it was the first "steroid" i ever used. I would get great results, not knowing anything about real diet, training or PCT. I would gain 5-10lbs a "cycle", lots of it water i suppose. i assume that, when used properly, the results would be 10 times better.

on the downside, it was also the only drug to hit my hairline. But thats too be expected.

If i could still buy it, i would.

Those who have tried the 'designer' AAS oral 'M1T METHYL 1-TESTOSTERONE) PLEASE POST HONEST FEEDBACK on effectiveness dosage/cycle.

This item has intrigued me lately after seeing close friends athletes making nice progress with this oral. High dose feedback seems to be huge gains but extreme lethargy,,but small/moderate dosages look seem to be quite effective.

Align, I would compare it to some oral steriods, it is that good. I don't know the milligrams, but I took 2 a day, with Kre-alkalyn, I felt like I was on a cycle.

I liked it alot didn't have any problems 30mg/Day pit on 10lbs. Kept most of it! R U adding this?;)

used it many times in the past, its strong shit and i gained like crazy but the lethargy is a bitch... so much it made me not want to take it... the gains were crazy, and strenght was through the roof. I have done both oral and injectable (on my mouse of course) m1t.

M1-T is the only Prohormone I've taken that I have felt anything from, but that isn't saying too much. I never have really gained much off of any pro-hormone before. I gained around 10lbs while on M1-t, but I would have to say it was mostly water. My strength increased maybe 5lbs and a couple reps on some lifts. Might of just been a mental thing though. The main thing I felt was extreme lethargy. I was tired 24/7. I can honestly say it may work for some, but isn't nothing to wright home about for me.

M1-T is the only Prohormone I've taken that I have felt anything from, but that isn't saying too much. I never have really gained much off of any pro-hormone before. I gained around 10lbs while on M1-t, but I would have to say it was mostly water. My strength increased maybe 5lbs and a couple reps on some lifts. Might of just been a mental thing though. The main thing I felt was extreme lethargy. I was tired 24/7. I can honestly say it may work for some, but isn't nothing to wright home about for me.
wow really, I think m1t and superdrol are two of the best oral steroids EVER! my lab rats have gained more off of them than they ever did with d-bol or anadrol (gaining muscle not water shit weight like d-bol and anadrol)

What I need to know are the doses most experienced the lethargy.
SOME are saying 5-10mg is no problem.

I used it 3 separate cycles...highest mg i went to was 30mg per day, lethargy was never an issue with me but strength gains and size were insane

one of the more liver toxic drugs, shouldnt run more than 20mg's a day, a lot of guys had success with 2wk on/ 2 wk off bursts

M1T i found it almost impossible to squat or DL on it--extreme low back pumps. water retention and nosebleeds too.

the superdrol stuff makes me look full and dry though. if it was not so liver toxic i'd prob use again.

without a doubt as strong as any other oral I have taken. It's up there with dbol, drol, and superdrol. Possibly better than any of those for me. I ran it up to 30mgs/ day.

ran it twice a long time ago... 20 mg per day for 3 weeks at a time... probably the best steroid (mg for mg) out there. but the sides are too much to handle. back pumps were so bad, i had to lay down in my car for 15-20 minutes after a leg or back workout to drive back home. strength gains were out of this world, and i didn't gain any water on it, but i gained around 10 lbs a cycle. the only thing that ever turned my piss brown was this stuff.

What I need to know are the doses most experienced the lethargy.
SOME are saying 5-10mg is no problem.

It was more at the heavier dosage that cause the most lethargy. I tried it once off season at around 230lbs and I think I got up like 25 or 30mg's. Ran it again a year or so later during a cutting phase. This time a ran it almost twice as long as the first, but at a little lower dosage, like 15mg or 20mg or so. I certainly felt more lethargic at the higher dosages, but it very well could of been because of me eating so much and being so damn heavy. For some reason, I don't react to hardly any drug. So when M-1T didn't give me crazy results, I wasent surprised. I don't even gain a lot off of "real" gear either. Some of my buddy's that are just as into BBing as I am, love M1-T and would recommend it. Same goes with Supedrol, but Superdrol having some bad sides to go along with it.

Last edited:
alin i never had my mice on it any longer than 3 weeks, i would use it to jumpstart an experiment cycle with my mice. i believe i gave them 20mgs and right at the third week they would become lethargic and just tired feeling, but strength increase was down right fucking amazing.

I used it in December 2004 right before they reclassified it-in Jan 2005.
Extreme lethargy at 20 mg a day, raised my zymes, and couldn't last longer than 3 weeks on it myself.
The lethargy affected training and eating somewhat which effects gains IMO.

@10mg a day it already produces great results (200lbs person). Some water retention with crazy strength gains. The biggest problem are the lower back pumps and destruction of HDL. Over at anabolicminds, you can check what it does to liver values and hairline (Many blood tests and logs are posted). Moreover, it shuts you totally down within 3 days and takes a while to recover. Very potent stuff but there are safer alternatives.

M1T is the strongest oral steriod mg for mg! And that is not something you should read and think to yourself oh shit I definately need to take this stuff now. I've taken it and I can tell you from personal experience it was not worth the sides. I would highly recommend using something else in place of it.

After taking it for 3 weeks all of my critical values from my blood panel were dangerously elevated. Personally I think this stuff is rat poison, but thats just my opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear