over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

M2+pt141 results...

milktrout

Registered
Wife tried Melanotan2 and pt141 mixed--results were horrible. She got nausea first night, and was on for 3 more days-flu like symptoms,body aches, and feeling like she got beat up. Obviously, no libido increase from the pt. She did start to notice freckles darker, after she quit but couldnt take it. Wondering if mixing the 2 caused the reaction. mixed the pt, w/ 1ml bac h20, then put in the m2 bottle. She even tried diluting with same result. She was thinking of trying m2 from another place. :mad:

In my experience, MT2 gave me a better libido boost at a lower dose. MT2 is notorious for giving people nausea. I only use 200mcg per day, so it's not really a problem for me. I would suggest using one or the other and see how that works. It takes a while for the PT141 to kick in also, like hours, so take that into consideration.

paddington

edit: She can try taking the MT2 at night and/or on a full stomach and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't MT2 contain PT141. Therefore she would getting a much larger dose?

Yes pt 141 is in M2...she was looking to supercharge libido- thought it might be fun. besides that, its supposed to make you feel well and focused...it did the oppisite. I think she will try again without the pt. She was doing only very small amount, 2 units so around 200 mcg. Will suggest antihist. May dilute even more to get used to it on first bottle, the sickness just got worse not better.

Wife tried Melanotan2 and pt141 mixed--results were horrible. She got nausea first night, and was on for 3 more days-flu like symptoms,body aches, and feeling like she got beat up. Obviously, no libido increase from the pt. She did start to notice freckles darker, after she quit but couldnt take it. Wondering if mixing the 2 caused the reaction. mixed the pt, w/ 1ml bac h20, then put in the m2 bottle. She even tried diluting with same result. She was thinking of trying m2 from another place. :mad:

How dare you prepare & partake in this disaster planning/protocol - Obviously super potent melanocortin agonist + super potent targeted agonist = reaction to over-dosage :naughty:

News flash: order from another place...guess what??? same is going to happen given your poor delivery & sensitive user - about guaranteed

The first couple weeks of mt2 you'll get some nausea...it goes away. I only ever use 250mcg. Stacking with pt141 just seems like a bad idea. Hope this was you wife's idea because using her as a guinea pig is a bit of a dick thing to do.

I find if you get some sun immediately after taking mt2 the color will go to the skin more so than freckles. Freckles may still darken but it isn't noticeable when factoring in the darker skin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131