Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
MA Labs Presents...

BIGGEST SALE EVER!!!!

35% off​

Discount Code: blackfriday

Those of you who are familiar with MA Labs know I don't run sales very often, usually limiting them to 3-4 times per year. Well, with basically every company having a Black Friday sale I figured I would do the same...and provide the biggest discount on Somatozine, GW and MA-PUMP ever--35% off. This brings the cost of Somatozine down to about $50 a bottle, GW to about $37 a bottle and MA-PUMP to $37 a bottle.

If there was ever a time to try the most effective MK product on the market, this is it. For those of you who are not aware, Somatozine is a combination product containing 4 optimally products in 1. It contains MK, melatonin, Vitamin D and a superior form of ZMA (I use the orotate and glycinate forms of zinc and magnesium, respectively, which are far superior to the aspartate forms of these minerals). As the most highly reviewed MK product on the market, you aren't going to beat this anywhere.

I am interested in your MK product and like that 2 minerals in highly absorbable forms. But if you can briefly update me in what I had set as accurate information about minerals, these 2 minerals in specific.

I was in the belief that minerals such as Zinc and Magnesium should not be taken together. So I've been taking a form of chelated Zinc in the morning and chelated Magnesium in the evenings. Could this be because your body can only absorb a certain amount of minerals at one time? I take double the recommended amount of Magnesium. So maybe smaller amounts of each would be different?

I typically take notes when I come across useful information but usually not the resource, so I wouldn't be able to say where I came across this information. But even with the most credible sources of information, things change,

I just bought 2 bottles of MK and GW last week. But I will be buying more.

GW is something I consider a necessity. MK as well especially for the 40+ age group like me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Is there NO credit card option???

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Is there NO credit card option???

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I haven't taken cc's for close to a year now. CC's and research companies are pretty much a thing of the past. In fact, research companies are now being prosecuted for money laundering, specifically for using cc's...because the only way a research company can use a cc is to lie to the bank..and when someone moves money under false pretense (i.e. lying to a bank about what they sell), they can be found guilty of money laundering. Multiple companies have now been prosecuted and found guilty. This is a felony and nothing to play around with. It also leaves the customer subject to having their information confiscated. I will NEVER take cc's again if it requires lying to a bank, so unless a miracle happens and some bank knowingly starts giving cc's to people that sell research chemicals, it is out of the question...and any company that does otherwise is foolish.

E-checks are even easier than cc's. You only have to enter your routing and account numbers, just like regular checks (these numbers are listed at the bottom of every single paper check you use). That's literally all there is too it. It couldn't be easier...and if anyone is worried about security, that is ludicrous. They clearly have no idea how e-checks work, especially when the e-check provider is a bank, like my provider.

I use Green Money (a bank), not some 3rd party, backyard e-check provider.
Green Money is the largest, oldest, and most respected e-check provider in the country. Their track record is impeccable...just like basically every bank (banks don't get stolen from...and if they do, everyone is insured, which makers it a non-issue). If anyone was truly worried about a bank stealing their money, they wouldn't have a bank account.

E-checks are safer than using paper checks (even though both forms of payment are about as safe as can be) because when using an e-check, the ONLY people who even see your routing and account numbers are Green Money (bank) and the customer's bank. When you use a paper check, everyone who sees your check can look right at your routing and account numbers (this can be up to dozens of people in some cases, such as 16 year old store employees, etc.)...because they are ALWAYS listed right on the bottom of every check. Besides, simply having one's routing and account numbers does NOT allow someone to steal money out of someone's bank account. Otherwise, anyone who paid with a paper check, at any point in history, would be in danger of having their bank account depleted. Clearly, that doesn't happen...because in order to withdraw money from someone's account using their routing and account numbers, the customer's bank needs to give APPROVAL for the transaction....and there are a lot of safety checks throughout the process, which is why no one ever worries about using paper checks. E-checks are no different. They are essentially paper checks in electronic form...and actually become paper checks in the middle of the process. Paper checks are becoming obsolete. E-checks are the payment method of of the future. They are faster, safer, and easier. Refusing to use one stems from ignorance, nothing more.

Last edited:
Any way to order from UK?

Yes, but not conventionally. You can't order over the website because my e-check provider doesn't accept e-checks from outside the U.S.

It would have to be Western Union...or Zelle, if you have that available there. I do NOT offer Zelle to normal U.S. customers because there is a limit to the number of transactions I can perform...and if my bank ever found out that I ever accepted money for these kind of products, they could cause major harm, such as shutting down both of my business bank accounts, etc. I've seen them do it to companies before. So, I only use it on special occasions.

So, I can either use that or W.U. There is free shipping on all orders over $249.

Mike, It stinks your manufacturer can't seem to get your GDA product up and running. I'm excited to see what you have in it.

Is it going to be similar to all the other GDA products on the market?

Mike, It stinks your manufacturer can't seem to get your GDA product up and running. I'm excited to see what you have in it.

Is it going to be similar to all the other GDA products on the market?

It will be available in a few days. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420